SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:22 pm

I noticed this morning that the Mon 2/27 episode is only scheduled as 1 hour. 8 - 9 PM on my TV guide with no episode description. From 9 - 11 PM a new show When We Rise is airing. It has an episode description as well. I find it odd that The Bachelor episode is only 1 hour. That episode should be the FS dates in Finland. Wonder why??
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:53 pm

^You're right same thing on my Tv guide as well. Is one of the FS dates cut short so it's only one hour??
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:10 pm

I just can't imagine that they would cut short Rachel getting her heart broke, it goes hand in hand with being the new bachelorette. Something is off. Does Raven make it to F2 or does she leave with Rachel at F3? Yea, I know what he said.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Mine is only an hour as well. Possibilities running through my head are WTA will be short since what is there to talk about so they are splitting and saving an hour to run before WTA. ? Or maybe the WTA will play before the f3 episode.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:40 pm

I always thought WTA and MTA was 1 hr, I could be wrong
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:43 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I always thought WTA and MTA was 1 hr, I could be wrong

Hands up if you think epi 9 is WTA.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:45 pm

hi

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:52 pm

So HTD this week (20th) and WTA next week (27th)? ... Then I'm guessing it will be Cheese Pasta show again. I wish I'd feel something for someone to be interested, but ...no... just no. There's a chance that Taylor wants to make her case, but I don't think any more "talking with Corinne" will help, and the "smartest" would be to ignore the TPTB's "support" to clear any misunderstanding, since it's more than obvious that they thrive on the later. For the rest, I guess, it's one more chance to leave their mark and secure themselves a spot on BIP.

Last edited by happygolucky on Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : jumping ahead of time)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Even on the ABC website, Mon 2/27 episode is officially scheduled 1 hour. I read somewhere that next episode might not even have the F4 RC and will end with Andi showing up. My assumption is that the 2/27 episode will just have the rest of Andi-Nick talk and the F4 RC in the scheduled 1 hour. The F3 FSD will be the next episode on March 6th. It might also explain why TPTB announced Rachel early for casting. She is not getting eliminated till the March episode.

All JMO.

ETA: Found it. Bringing over @atem's post from the Episode 8 discussion thread.

atem wrote:Just a heads up, but per the TV Guide, it seems like this will be another 'To Be Continued', because for Episode 9, the description talks about Nick talking will Andi before he makes his decision of the Final 3.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:35 pm

The WTA is usually 2 hours though the first hour is a bunch of silly blah blah. Who am I kidding the whole 2 hours is blah blah blah. Only good part usually is the bloopers. Maybe they are going to condense it into 1hr and either run it before FD or the FD as was mentioned up thread will be split into two separate weeks where the last hour of FD will precede the 1 hr WTA 3/6 and allow them to capitalize on Rachel's elimination being super fresh in viewers minds ie 2 minutes ago from FD elim to WTA appearance. They can basically openly flaunt Rachel at the WTA since she's already announced to build anticipation for Bachelorette while also building the anticpation of the finale the following week.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:38 pm

I didn't sleuth or watch Des' season ( 2 epis about a year later because people were referring to it) so I don't know how that worked.

My guess
Epi 9 WTA
Epi 10 - RC after HTD
2 go to Lapland with 1 let go early on FS
1 MTP and continue on that day
final scene may continue in 3rd hour
3rd hour - outcome footage, ATFR with only lead and F1

It explains why there have been so many ...to be continued.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:40 pm

The Bachelor episode on Monday 2/20 on my TV guide says: Episode 2108. Nick travels with the remaining bachelorettes to their hometowns, where he meets their families; a surprise visitor before the rose ceremony has the potential to alter Nick's course....so IMO it is unclear if will be another To Be Continued.
The 1 hour episode Monday 2/27 has no description. (Episode 2109)
The Master Episode schedule for Season 21 shows:
No episode listed Mon 3/6
Episode 2110 listed Mon 3/13
The scheduling seems as wonky as the edits this season IMO.
So strange to cut short the episodes at this point in the season IMO.
Last season the WTA was 2 hours. And aired the week between the FSD and FRC.
This season is very atypical of the normal.....IMO. The question is Why???????????
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Mgrissom
sosleepy
jessietrey
emusha
OnionLayers