SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:05 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Lol I think Andi would have too much pride to come back ...

Hmmm... while we're speculating, the only person I can think of who might fit the "very familiar" description would be Clare.

Like by process of elimination from recent seasons: 

JP's F4

Nikki - engaged
*Clare
Andi -IMO unlikely
Renee - married 

Chris' F4:

Whitney - engaged 
Becca - I've never seen any remote interest/teasing/flirting on either side, whereas iirc Nick & Clare have at least joked around before 
Kaitlyn - engaged 
Jade - married 

Ben's F4

Again, all taken except Caila ... Nick seems to throw subtle shade at her in various podcasts (at least 3 that I can recall & probably more) so while she seems to think he's a great person & has expressed physical interest in him on BIP, I find it unlikely that she isn't aware of the shade & would subject herself to a whole season of that 

Somebody mentioned Olivia earlier, but IMO she's unlikely to come back as she seems to hate what TPTB put her through the first time ...

So all this leaves Clare as the most likely notable returnee IMO (I like Clare, so I wouldn't be mad laugh out loud)

Becca - I don't see Becca doing due to the reasons above - I don't get the warm and fuzzies between these two even though they are in the same place a lot of times

Clare - I swear in an interview/somewhere Nick was asked about her and he didn't seem interested on a romantic level - I think it was afterbuzz or something

Caila - I don't see Caila doing it - they have already met. Plus there was an interview with Sharleen with Flare where she said she could never ever see Nick and Caila together, it was before the show aired and they were making predictions on the couples. Sharleen mentioned she knew both and was pretty adamant that she could never see them together.

I personally think it is going to be a person who left much earlier in the season than F4 - even RS talked in his blog today and said that he thinks there might be a couple but doesn't expect "big names"
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Dammit, all signs point towards Leah. How boring. laugh out loud (I don't know too much about what Clare & Nick have said about each other, other than they seem to have a teasing/friendly relationship from the tweets/SM I've seen). 

Has anyone heard more about Survivor winner Michele Fitzgerald? I wonder if she really did try out and will be in the cast. My only hope for an interesting "returnee" of sorts if there are no other "big names".

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:43 pm

Beagle wrote:

Someone watering the driveway?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:45 pm

sbolduc wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:God, No. Please No.

I just don't see Andi coming back - she has way too much pride. Nor do I see Nick keeping her around as he has said he is happy she didn't pick him.

I just don't think this will happen. All IMO

Not to mention Andi wasn't impressed with his apartment and she needs someone who will support her in the lifestyle she wants. It would be too great a gamble on her part. How about Amber James....she likes to stay in the limelight.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:20 pm

When does the shooting of the meet and greet starts I thought it would be on the 24?

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Okay you all are depressing me big time. I don't want to see Leah or Amber ever again! If he kept them past night one it would be producer driven in my opinion. He already dated Leah on paradise and picked Amanda. Please no.
Eta I nominate instead fellow villain Courtney R. for your consideration.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:14 pm

IMO anyone who would come back is nothing more than another MOT, so it's not a big deal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:25 pm

I simply don't want to see Leah on my screen ever again. One of the least appealing people from this show. She was desperate and mean on Ben's season and even more desperate and on BIP. And Nick duped her ASAP already.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Yeah I usually feel sorry for these folks when they're so disliked but Leah is one of the few from this show where I enjoy it when she's the punching bag. If she shows up then I look forward to her inevitable humiliation and I hope she's shown the door immediately. :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:35 pm

casjacknick wrote:Okay you all are depressing me big time. I don't want to see Leah or Amber ever again! If he kept them past night one it would be producer driven in my opinion. He already dated Leah on paradise and picked Amanda. Please no.
Eta I nominate instead fellow villain Courtney R. for your consideration.

:uptonogood I 2nd your nomination

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:22 pm

Omg YES ... He's criticized Caila for being "too rehearsed" & trying to say what "sounds good" ... and yet now here he is laugh out loud  & interesting that Nick being "thoughtful" is mentioned in one of the above quoted posts because Caila said she found Nick "calm and well thought out", which I agree with ... but it didn't even dawn on me that this made him a bit of a hypocrite until now laugh out loud

I guess I don't get it because I'm not seeing what makes him a hypocrite here. Again, I think this is where semantics matter and funny enough exactly what I was referring to in liking someone who is thoughtful in what they say and how they say it.

People still seem to view Nick's referring to Caila as being too polite and not saying what she means as this huge attack and again, I always interpreted his opinion as Caila doesn't always say what she truly thinks or feels because she's so very aware of how she may come across or so obsessed with not being liked.

That is not the same thing in my opinion as thinking through how you say something, which is how I felt Nick came across. I don't think he doesn't say what he means or he is busy obsessing about saying the right thing that will make people like him, considering I'm sure he's well aware of the many who don't and never will. I think he's thinking of how to get his thought and opinion across in the way he intends so there is no room for misunderstanding and misinterpretation.

That is probably why he's always, going back to Andi's season, stood by everything he says. Because since he's careful in how he states his opinions and feelings, he's always okay with owning whatever comes after because he said what he truly wanted to say. I got that impression about Nick back in his first interview with Nancy O'Dell after Andi's season when he stated emphatically that his intent was never to make it seem like just because Andi slept with him she had to pick him. And then he said that maybe he should have articulated that better. When he said that sentence, it made it clear to me that he was a person who was very conscious of the intent and meaning behind what he says coming across.

And again, maybe it's because I come from the Communication world that I think that is a great quality to have and one I wish more people would have because it would eliminate a lot of misunderstandings.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes