SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:47 pm

umngirl wrote:I figured filming was gonna start tonight after Nick was still out and about the other day and Sean was in town filming as advice session. Interesting fact: both Sean's and Ben's seasons starting filming on 9/24. I'm sure there are others but those I remember off the top of my head. Lol

Hope that's a good sign for Nick! Fingers crossed.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:31 pm

sdmom wrote:
umngirl wrote:I figured filming was gonna start tonight after Nick was still out and about the other day and Sean was in town filming as advice session. Interesting fact: both Sean's and Ben's seasons starting filming on 9/24. I'm sure there are others but those I remember off the top of my head. Lol

Hope that's a good sign for Nick! Fingers crossed.
Seasons 15, 17 and 20 were all started on the 24th. Other than that, from 15 onwards, they all started within a week of that one way or the other.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:56 pm

They start filming on the same date and have happy endings wishing Nick the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Can someone bring over that picture Mike Fliess just tweeted of Nick? He looks good. Maybe like he'd like to puke really fast and then get started, but good.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:41 pm

Mike Fleiss Verified account ‏@fleissmeister

Sneak peek!!! #TheBachelor

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 CtKypSDVMAEb5Nt

8:15 PM - 24 Sep 2016

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Thank God he kept the beard.

Last edited by bblake on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Mike Fleiss Verified account ‏@fleissmeister

Between limos... #TheBachelor

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 CtK3t00VUAAqqVS
8:38 PM - 24 Sep 2016

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:04 pm

awwww Nick is wearing a polka dot tie his first night as the Bachelor just like he did on Andi's season

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 B9927410

Link

Reminiscing about Nick getting the first impression rose. I wonder who'll get his first impression rose  question

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Nick-v10

Link

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:08 pm

casjacknick wrote:Can someone bring over that picture Mike Fliess just tweeted of Nick? He looks good. Maybe like he'd like to puke really fast and then get started, but good.
Lol, his expression does look like the end of night can't come soon enough. Not in a bad way...too many nervous emotions running rampart for hours on end. Bless his heart. Hang on buddy!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:10 pm

I love the interior this year! So beautiful
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:11 pm

WTH, Fleiss just tweeted a pic of Neil Lane on site AND an interior shot of some of the women scratch

Different kinda season no idea

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:12 pm

^I guess MF is going to live tweet during the filming ?? question

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes