SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:10 pm

Not sure the group saw the kiss as they could only see Nick from behind.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:20 pm

So awkward. The girl can't dance and is moving too fast- not following Nick's lead. Cringe-worthy. I'm guessing this is part of the reason they can only get younger women who have questionable Right Reasons- the humiliation. How many women in their early thirties who have an education and career want to put on those outfits and dance in front of an audience. You couldn't pay me enough. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:52 pm

I agree that you need to have thick skin to be on tv, not just the bachelor but any reality tv. However, I think dancing on the stage with BSB in front of a crowd is more fun than humiliating; the outfits are alright, shorts are short but that seems to be the trend nowadays. When you are young, and I think early 30s is young, why not go have some fun?
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:58 pm

charriotoffire wrote:neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 39030E7F00000578-3817605-image-a-18_1475382774642

So we don't know the name of this girl yet?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3817605/The-Bachelor-s-Nick-Viall-enjoys-group-date-onstage-Backstreet-Boys-concert.html
I think she looks a lot like Andi in this pic! (& another group shot posted earlier as well). Interesting that Andi's look seems to be very multi-ethnic/"ambiguous ethnicity".

I watched the ET online video with Nick & the chosen girl dancing/kissing & saw some promising chemistry. I thought the forehead kiss after making out was really sweet & cute, too, @coolangel. :cutesmile!:
I didn't notice the butt grab until @mindless mentioned ... slick move, Nick! laugh out loud I agree that shows he does like her.

I think she's a promising contestant - can't wait to find out who she is!

All JMO Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:43 pm

I think this seems like one of the better group dates they've done in a while. I didn't really like most of Chris S.'s or Bens. Maybe they are stepping it up this season for Nick.

I think the girl looks more like Brit than Andi in the pic above. But I have a feeling a lot of people will compare many of the girls to Andi this season just because they are brunette, she is his ex and that appears to be his type. So far I don't think any of them really look that much like her.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:46 pm

sdmom wrote:I agree that you need to have thick skin to be on tv, not just the bachelor but any reality tv. However, I think dancing  on the stage with BSB in front of a crowd is more fun than humiliating; the outfits are alright, shorts are short but that seems to be the trend nowadays. When you are young, and I think early 30s is young, why not go have some fun?
Jmo.

I agree. Honestly it's not that serious in my opinion. Considering some of the truly embarrassing things this franchise has done to contestants (remember the women walking down the street in their bikinis during Farmer Chris' season), this looks like one of the more fun and awesome group dates in my opinion.

If the women are old enough to have been fans of BSB back in the day, they probably saw this as an awesome, once in a lifetime thing they can remember fondly. They got to dance around on a stage with a pop band and have fun. So the dancing wasn't perfect and maybe they looked a little silly and goofy but my goodness, it's okay to once in awhile look a little silly and goofy and laugh at yourself.

Also, I've never been a fan of drawing a million conclusions from a couple of grainy videos. I'm sure if we'd seen video from the Boyz 2 Men group date on Andi's season, who knows what some would have thought. And yet when the episode aired, the whole date was fun and the guys had a great time. Yeah their signing sucked but it was fun and they got to watch a nice free Boyz 2 Men concert and everyone had a great time.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:14 pm

I wasn't saying they didn't have fun- it looks like Nick did for sure. I will definitely enjoy watching the date.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:28 pm

GrownAzzMan wrote:I wasn't saying they didn't have fun- it looks like Nick did for sure. I will definitely enjoy watching the date.
Too funny. Love your user name GAM! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:55 pm

Yeah this is not as embarrassing to me as some group dates on past seasons would have been and I can't dance at all. I could have fun doing this. I am 32 and as I get older I would be less likely to do this; 10 years ago I would have jumped in no question, today I would jump in and question myself. It is something that would make me hella nervous. All those people watching, not to mention my middle school crushes and the fact that I can't dance would set my heart to the point I could have had a heart attack on stage. Him kissing someone on stage in front of me I don't think would have bothered me too much as I have only known him for a week. I am one of those odd individuals that would prefer standing and watching him dance with someone then be singled out like that.  I wonder if she will also get the group date rose, that might put me on edge a bit. I wonder how well Nick is doing making those girls feel comfortable and that he's presumably interested in getting to know all of them.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:32 pm

charriotoffire wrote:neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 39030E7F00000578-3817605-image-a-18_1475382774642

So we don't know the name of this girl yet?

Please provide a link for the source, thanks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3817605/The-Bachelor-s-Nick-Viall-enjoys-group-date-onstage-Backstreet-Boys-concert.html

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:50 pm

The slow dance mystery girl's name is Danielle. Smiley
BSB announce her name around 5:10 in the video.

I wonder if she is the same Danielle who had the first 1-on-1 date?

Last edited by coolangel on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:59 pm

I also think he looked awkward with the girl he was dancing with. He didn't know what to do with his one arm. He IMO sought out the girl with dark longer hair. He made a point of putting his hand on her back as she danced by. He never touched any of the other ones.  

.47 seconds
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Captur33
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Captur34

Then he made a point of turning around and danced specifically with her. He is in front of her. Do we know who she is?
1:23
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Captur36
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Captur35
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Captur37

I can't embed the vid. Go to the link to view it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes