SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I also think he looked awkward with the girl he was dancing with. He didn't know what to do with his one arm. He IMO sought out the girl with dark longer hair. He made a point of putting his hand on her back as she danced by. He never touched any of the other ones.  

.47 seconds
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Captur33
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Captur34

Then he made a point of turning around and danced specifically with her. He is in front of her. Do we know who she is?
1:23
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Captur36
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Captur35
neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Captur37

I can't embed the vid. Go to the link to view it.

@GuardianAngel, I think it's Kristina. JMO.

bblake wrote:

neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Nick_g12

TheWrongReasons wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 39030E7F00000578-3817605-image-a-18_1475382774642

So we don't know the name of this girl yet?
I think she looks a lot like Andi in this pic! (& another group shot posted earlier as well). Interesting that Andi's look seems to be very multi-ethnic/"ambiguous ethnicity".

I watched the ET online video with Nick & the chosen girl dancing/kissing & saw some promising chemistry. I thought the forehead kiss after making out was really sweet & cute, too, @coolangel. :cutesmile!:
I didn't notice the butt grab until @mindless mentioned ... slick move, Nick! laugh out loud I agree that shows he does like her.

I think she's a promising contestant - can't wait to find out who she is!

All JMO Smiley

We have her name now... Danielle! Smiley

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq-lZHIONU4

Last edited by coolangel on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

neworleans -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Danielle may be a front runner. She got a one on one the week before.

Last edited by Diana on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:12 pm

Not a Nick V fan but a huge BSB fan. Fun date and Viall can dance. Still love me some Nick Carter. beatingheart

alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:28 pm

Diana wrote:Danielle may be a front runner. She got a one on one the week before.

Unless there are 2 Danielles.  They seem to cast duplicates every season.  If she is the same as the 1-1 date girl then it could get rough for her in the house.

@coolangel yes  great behind the scenes vid.  Does it look like they shot twice or 3 times?  
Ok, so did the Bach shoot once to the live crowd then a few times with a smaller audience to get more camera angles?
I think it's fascinating to see the reality of reshooting certain types of scenes.  It gives a real sense of how much contestants have to adapt to.  People like Whitney and Jasmine have some experience with being filmed or with photoshoots but for others it must be a culture shock.
Fascinating :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:50 pm

@notarose Fascinating indeed! :yes: It does look like they shot the group performance multiple times. I totally agree with you. Must be nerve-racking to do it multiple times and get it right esp if you are not used to performing in front of an audience. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:51 pm

coolangel wrote:

The slow dance mystery girl's name is Danielle. Smiley

I wonder if she is the same Danielle who had the first 1-on-1 date?
Awesome! Smiley

Hmmm it's a bit of a mystery whether it is the same Danielle. The Danielle on the 1 on 1 date's hair looks straight up blonde , while this BSB group date Danielle has a more reddish-blonde highlighted mane. I also think the BSB Danielle might be the girl in the v-neck grey shirt in that mansion group pic that Fleiss tweeted - and in that picture, her hair looks brown. So 3 different hair colours, but all appear to be short in length (IMO BSB Danielle is wearing extensions which can be seen in the closer shots).
Some of the variations in colour might be due to lighting or picture quality (the TMZ shots of the 1 on 1 date is blurrier than the rest).

A lot to think about! laugh out loud

One thing though - I think if there was more than one Danielle, she might have been referred to as "Danielle [X]." ... but maybe the BSB just decided to omit the initial?

(All JMO Smiley )

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:59 pm

They wouldn't have to say Danielle (Initial) if the other Danielle wasn't on the date. They usually only use the initial if someone else there has the same name.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Was the one on one date Danielle blonde with short hair though? Her hair looked similar to Olivia's IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:21 pm

Based on the clips above and without seeing the full context of the date as of yet, my current opinion is that I like the vibe i see between Nick and Danielle, they IMO definitely look great together and I do see great chemistry going so I won't be surprised if she makes it far in the show, especially if she is also the same Danielle as the first one on one date. I am not sure though because the one on one pic only showed the back of "Danielle" and her hair seemed to be shoulder length or a bit shorter. Though if layered or wearing extensions then that could be the difference. His interaction with Kristina is hard to read. I don't doubt any possible interest in her as she is gorgeous but in many of the pics where you see her, she seems very nervous, uncomfortable and it did seem to me like Nick was trying to encourage her through out. It will be interesting to see the footage from earlier in the day when the girls and Nick are learning the choreography to see if she is overly anxious about the dancing/performing or if maybe she just isn't comfortable with the group setting or show process in general. In one of the pics with all 7 girls plus Nick they are all laughing and/or at least smiling but she looks kind of unsettled. That's not a knock on her, I think if it were me on the show, I would probably look the same way she does (unsure, uncomfortable) about performing a dance routine in front of a huge crowd. It will be interesting to know how the cocktail party after this date plays out.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:24 pm

Also re:Danielle: When you get an early one on one don't you usually miss out on the dates the next week or am I making that up?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:31 pm

casjacknick wrote:Also re:Danielle: When you get an early one on one don't you usually miss out on the dates the next week or am I making that up?
I think that's the way it's been the last few seasons.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:39 pm

@TheWrongReasons, I totally agree with you about Danielle being the same girl in the grey shirt and about the extensions and highlights. :yes:

About the name, I think TPTB like to stick with having the initial after the name irrespective of who is on the date since they have to add ITM later on during the date and if the other girls were to mention her, they would be saying the name with the initial if there was another Danielle. And sometimes, it carries on over multiple seasons. Like on BIP, they still referred to Ashley as Ashley I in the theme song even though she was the only Ashley on the season. So I think there must be only one Danielle this season. Then again, like @TheWrongReasons mentioned, it's possible that BSB omitted the initial.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes