SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:53 am

RS said in his Daily Links today that Nick has only gone on two 1:1's so far and they're filming the 4th episode. So mostly group dates?  I thought the trend was usually two 1:1 dates and one group date per episode. I wonder how many girls he started with?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:01 pm

Beach Lover wrote:RS said in his Daily Links today that Nick has only gone on two 1:1's so far and they're filming the 4th episode. So mostly group dates?  I thought the trend was usually two 1:1 dates and one group date per episode.  I wonder how many girls he started with?

There are usually fewer 1:1 dates in the earlier weeks because of the large number of women.  It makes sense that there would have only been one 1:1 date each episode since the first night.  But I do think there will be more than 25 women.  JMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:01 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:They have not gone to Greece that I can recall. I am wondering if the economic situation there is keeping them from it.

I think there is some political unrest going on which might make it difficult to plan around any possible travel disruptions with as much advanced planning as they have to do.  It is a shame because I would also love to see them "do" Greece.

I have been to Greece multiple times and I have never had any issues. I suspect the issue in going there is mostly due to time of year the popular destinations like Santorini essentially shut down end of Oct / Nov for tourists as well it doesn't really re-open until early May. I believe it is more time of year issue all IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:37 pm

sbolduc wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:They have not gone to Greece that I can recall. I am wondering if the economic situation there is keeping them from it.

I think there is some political unrest going on which might make it difficult to plan around any possible travel disruptions with as much advanced planning as they have to do.  It is a shame because I would also love to see them "do" Greece.

I have been to Greece multiple times and I have never had any issues. I suspect the issue in going there is mostly due to time of year the popular destinations like Santorini essentially shut down end of Oct / Nov for tourists as well it doesn't really re-open until early May. I believe it is more time of year issue all IMO.

The current political difficulty is due to national debt and has been going on for a few years. It's significant but actually draws in tourism as it becomes a less costly destination. The unrest is due to the unpredictability of strike action which is a fairly common thing in Greece even in good times plus an increase in joblessness which can cause an increase in crime.
Shooting outside of peak season could be an advantage because on several islands the villages are compact with narrow lanes. It would be easier to film with fewer tourists around plus filming at a major site like the Acropolis in the off season is much easier with fewer tourists.
Weather can be a problem end of Oct/Nov.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:17 pm

notarose wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

The current political difficulty is due to national debt and has been going on for a few years.  It's significant but actually draws in tourism as it becomes a less costly destination. The unrest is due to the unpredictability of strike action which is a fairly common thing in Greece even in good times plus an increase in joblessness which can cause an increase in crime.
Shooting outside of peak season could be an advantage because on several islands the villages are compact with narrow lanes.  It would be easier to film with fewer tourists around plus filming at a major site like the Acropolis in the off season is much easier with fewer tourists.
Weather can be a problem end of Oct/Nov.

Yes I was there in 2010 when there were a lot of strike action. It was happening when we were there but honestly did not notice any significant disruption... Could have been lucky but didn't notice any issues the others times as well. I think another big issue is the sponsorship and whether there is a government or touristic sponsoring the show to go there. IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:44 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 23m23 minutes ago
RealitySteve Retweeted Alex Ж
Nick is at the Steaming Cup in Waukesha (again).  Filmed some of his intro video there before the season

Alex ‏Ж @ajarencio 33m33 minutes ago
Met the bachelor today and made it on tv what did you do?
nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 CuGoKNpXYAE14ZW
nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 CuGoKNpXgAANtfY
nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 CuGoKNvXYAA7U_a
nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 CuGoKNqXEAQLAga
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:46 pm

nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Image36

City of Waukesha
City of Waukesha‏ @CityofWaukesha

Just a random group of ladies hanging out in #Waukesha? Or TV show filming? #bachelor #BachelorNation

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:54 pm

^I can spot a lot of the girls. How many are left? 13-14? I only see 3 blondes. That's a record!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Does this sound right for the street pic?
Jasmine*, Dominique, Christina
Blonde from BSB date
I think short haired blonde with back to camera could be Dani

Speculating 3 others for sure with backs to camera.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:59 pm

^ Sounds right to me. Idk who Regina is though..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Sounds right to me. Idk who Regina is though..

Oops, I meant Jasmine. I'll correct my post.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:02 pm

I thought the girls on the right were just really young teenage fans cantstopl
I def think Danielle Maltby is the short haired blonde in the front left. I see Taylor Noland there in the purple jacket I think. I don't see Jasmine but she could be behind.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes