SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Duke702 wrote:I thought the girls on the right were just really young teenage fans cantstopl
I def think Danielle Maltby is the short haired blonde in the front left. I see Taylor Noland there in the purple jacket I think. I don't see Jasmine but she could be behind.

rofl   I think I'll just stick to posting pics 'cause I find so many of the girls look similiar duh  

yes  yep, even though Dani has her back to us, the hair and height make me think it's her. She is the only known very tall blonde with shorter hair.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:09 pm

notarose wrote:Does this sound right for the street pic?
Jasmine*, Dominique, Christina
Blonde from BSB date
I think short haired blonde with back to camera could be Dani

Speculating 3 others for sure with backs to camera.

IA :yes:

Some might be the producers IMO. In the other pic which was posted, you can see the producers standing and chatting nearby.

nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Captur12

Source: https://twitter.com/CityofWaukesha/status/784092595416731649
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:23 pm

The concert is tonight.
Is this the prelude to a GD?
Does that mean someone or the group will be there?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:41 pm

You're right that is odd so the concert is either a one on one cut short, a group date or a group date with separate quality time with one of the girls...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:33 pm

notarose wrote:nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Image36

City of Waukesha
City of Waukesha‏ @CityofWaukesha

Just a random group of ladies hanging out in #Waukesha? Or TV show filming? #bachelor #BachelorNation

The second blonde next to BSB date blonde could be Elizabeth Whitelaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:37 pm

notarose wrote:The concert is tonight.
Is this the prelude to a GD?
Does that mean someone or the group will be there?

Nick was filming with his parents today (RS tweeted a photo). So I think the photo of all the girls is part of the 'Welcome to Waukesha' intro and then he'll have the 1-on-1? Like when Ben's F6 went to Warsaw and he had a conversation with his parents, then immediately went to visit the girls and had his 1-on-1 with Lauren on the same day.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:56 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 25m25 minutes ago
RealitySteve Retweeted Lauren Musni nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1f367
Nick filming earlier today with his mom and dad at the Steaming Cup...

Lauren Musni nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 1f367 @HappilyCandied 30m30 minutes ago
So as it turns out, all the commotion at the café earlier this afternoon was due to filming of an episode of #TheBachelor. #WaukeshaWI
nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 CuHHCw8UAAELZuQ
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:41 pm

It's a 1-on-1. 
nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 N110
katie.olivera A few weeks ago @nickviall from #thebachelor was in Waukesha and I missed him by a few minutes. I have been obsessed with this show since the beginning so I was determined to find him again! This time I got to say hello and shake his hand..however he wasn't allowed to take pictures with people this time. He said he would validate my instagram post so here's to hoping! #nickviall#nickviallinWaukesha #thebachelor#filming

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Hope we can sleuth out who she is. A 1-1 date at his hometown is significant if the past seasons are indication.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:08 pm

IMO it's Danielle Lo the hair seems to be the same colour and her height question but that's only because we have a pic of her .....guess it could be another girl we don't have a pic of Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:11 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:IMO it's Danielle Lo the hair seems to be the same colour and her height question but that's only because we have a pic of her .....guess it could be another girl we don't have a pic of Hugesmile

I agree with you; it looks like either Danielle Lo or someone we don't know about. How many girls would be left now?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Can someone bring over the pic from the BSB day to compare it with this photo?

Thank you

ETA: Seem as though she the girl from the BSB based on the discussion in her thread
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes