SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:35 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:IMO it's Danielle Lo the hair seems to be the same colour and her height question but that's only because we have a pic of her .....guess it could be another girl we don't have a pic of Hugesmile

I agree with you; it looks like either Danielle Lo or someone we don't know about.  How many girls would be left now?

Comparable height (her heels don't look very high in the street pic) and same curvaceous build. Could be Danielle.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by remockered Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:49 pm

There is not much to do in Waukesha. They do have Fromme Park, that has a lagoon ( used for wedding pics)but it has been cloudy and raining off/ on all day. Downtown Milwaukee, where the Pabst Theatre is located, is full of all Nick's normal hangouts when he is in town. It will be interesting to see how they frame this episode. Andi did things that were more the authentic Nick. Maybe he will look at track trophies at his high school.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:54 pm

I think it's DLo too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:59 pm

What college did Nick go to? Apparently they were filming at Carroll University (which is the school that the girl who tweeted this goes to, according to her Twitter bio)
Madeline Bohan @maddsbohan11 2h wrote:My school is better than yours because Nick from the bachelor is from Waukesha and is filming a date two minutes away from me rn
3:09pm - 6 Oct 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Carroll is in Waukesha so I took her tweet to mean they were filming minutes away, which is true, but not at the school itself.

nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 87b72b10 nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 86669110 nickviall -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:39 pm

bblake wrote:What college did Nick go to? Apparently they were filming at Carroll University (which is the school that the girl who tweeted this goes to, according to her Twitter bio)
Madeline Bohan @maddsbohan11 2h wrote:My school is better than yours because Nick from the bachelor is from Waukesha and is filming a date two minutes away from me rn

I think he went to U W Milwaukee

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:52 pm

[quote="bblake"]What college did Nick go to? Apparently they were filming at Carroll University (which is the school that the girl who tweeted this goes to, according to her Twitter bio)
He went to the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee on the hip and fashionable East Side of Milwaukee.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:54 pm

Def Danielle Lo imo. I'm thinking, she'll go far.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Some tweets about hearing fireworks  a few minutes ago - about 7:15 pm in W. Some tweeters speculating it is for The Bachelor.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Pic of DLo

https://i.servimg.com/u/f97/19/39/59/85/nick_d10.jpg
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:35 pm

I think it's Danielle as well. She's got a pretty distinct build, long legs, short back, curves. Plus she wasn't in the group pic. Hope Nick's not just following his hormones.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:37 pm

He would never do that(just follow his hormones). cantstopl JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes