SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:56 pm

(SPOILER): Also coming tmrw? There's a girl this season with kind of a big name in this franchise.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/786338354954575873

ETA Steve released the girls name from the date
(SPOILER): Ok fine, I'll tell you who Nick's date today is. Her name is Rachel Lindsay and she's a 31 yr old lawyer from Dallas.
https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/786341649634856964
There's also a photo of her, can't bring it over though because of iPad issues
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:07 pm

julychild wrote:Dominique's sister's IG, @lovelylolo1, is now private, but I'm almost certain that she liked a pic on that account. I saw it on Sunday or so. I think she is out.
IA, I think Dominique is out. She's followed 2 more people and IMO she would have to do that as she's still private.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:11 pm

IA @Kashathediva there's 12 girls. 

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Nola10
IMO:
1 -
2 -
3 - Danielle M
4 -
5 - Jasmine G
6 - Whitney
7 -
8 -
9 - Raven
10 -
11 - Danielle L
12 -

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:24 pm

bblake wrote:I really hope that he's not just keeping around the WOC to look like a better/more open-minded Bachelor as RS implied, because that is an incredibly d-head move.

Simply my opinion: I don't think the lead has all that much pull sometimes or interest in which of the MOT cast go at what time. TPTB will influence the elimination of some over others for ratings/drama/storyline. From what I have heard in the past most of the leads have very little 1:1 time(not dates, time) with those prior to F4 and form little to no attachment/interest so elimination is much more of a big deal on tv than IRL. I don't think Nick is keeping one cast person over another culture/race etc vs more of a ratings/storyline issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:47 pm

bblake wrote:IA @Kashathediva there's 12 girls. 

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Nola10
IMO:
1 -
2 -
3 - Danielle M
4 -
5 - Jasmine G
6 - Whitney
7 -
8 -
9 - Raven
10 -
11 - Danielle L
12 -

I totally missed #8. I believe #10 is the blonde girl from BSB date.

ETA: This video from today's date is hilarious! cantstopl I really hope Nick is offered DWTS next season!  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLezxq2Dc-J/?taken-by=frenchmenstreetproductions
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ I'm gonna take a wild guess (re what RS said): Nick is keeping a lot of the diverse girls to make him look different and more open than previous bachelors. Possibly. IMO.

It wouldn't surprise me IMO. It doesn't even have to be Nick as the lead. It very well could have been Luke or Chase. ABC/The Bachelor franchise will try to do this to try to "address the diversity problem" and then have a pass the next few seasons when there are no/little POC represented. JMO though. I do think Nick IS more open to dating WOC though, like Sean. Also just becuase this season has more WOC, doesn't mean it won't be drama-free laugh out loud. It'll still be really refreshing to see these girls, MOT girls or not.

Last edited by california90 on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:44 pm

What do we think RS means by this? Any guesses

Source @RealitySteve on Twitter
(SPOILER): Also coming tmrw? There's a girl this season with kind of a big name in this franchise.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:48 pm

Maybe Ashley I is coming to see how things are going for her friend.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:48 pm

IDK I think he means a contestant when he says "there's a girl this season"

Who could it be? Maybe someone's ex girlfriend? Robbie's Hope? Or a returnee?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:52 pm

bblake wrote:I really hope that he's not just keeping around the WOC to look like a better/more open-minded Bachelor as RS implied, because that is an incredibly d-head move.

I find it rather troubling that the first reaction to Nick possibly keeping a number of WOC past Week 2 is speculation, suspicion and dismissiveness at the idea that he could genuinely be interested in getting to know them or at the least was attracted to them. Instead it has to be some producer or PR driven move. As for Reality Steve, while he may have some knowledge of who goes home, when - his opinions about people and their motivations are just that, his opinions.

And like most people, he is incredibly biased in these opinions based on his feelings towards a person. Not to mention that Reality Steve sees some motive or negativity in everything to do with this franchise because as much as it allows him to make a living, he constantly acts like he's so much better than it and everyone who's been on and regards most of the contestants with disdain. So excuse me if I won't take his opinion on what he thinks Nick's motivation may be (since he's hardly in his head), seriously.

Highly doubtful he's into really any of them though.

Not one of them. Because that would just be impossible...why?

Now on a more positive note, I too want to know who the woman is in the pictures from the flight date because she's gorgeous and she and Nick look adorable.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:56 pm

I don't doubt that he is really into any one of any race at this point...to me he seems very into Danielle Lo and he looks into Rachel too imo. So no, I think a WOC could end up with Nick. But as was discussed/rumored last year with Caila, the producers have been trying to have a "diverse lead" so that is my guess as to why this season seems more diverse than in past seasons.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:58 pm

So, in light of the new info about Rachel Lindsay.....going to revisit the mansion pic. The one that was thought as Jasmine Good, could it be Rachel?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes