SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOLA -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:59 pm

coolangel wrote:
Snipped

ETA: This video from today's date is hilarious! cantstopl I really hope Nick is offered DWTS next season!  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLezxq2Dc-J/?taken-by=frenchmenstreetproductions

Thanks for the link!Love me some Nick!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

NOLA -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:02 pm

I think #12 in the stop sign pic might be Rachel, in the mansion that's Jasmine G imo,

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:03 pm

@lleyki Good post!

It's easier for me to ignore RS. I don't care what his opinions are, or what he has up his sleeve. One of the many things I dislike about him is just that. He throws his opinions out there labelling people without knowing them.

I can't even be bothered to comment on his opinions, because I don't care.
Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:04 pm

I think numbers F15-3 (possibly 4) are MOT cast. I don't think personal appearance, race, culture or personality matter much to the lead outside of who the final 3, perhaps 4 cast are. JMOAA
I don't care if they are polka dot, striped or plaid. If they are blonde, brunette or bald. So it does not matter one hoot to me, if they are 7'2 or 2'7.
To me it has nothing to do with appearance, and everything to do with the fact that over seasons it has been reported repetitively that the main has an idea who his/her F1-3 are the first night. If this remains true, then the lead no matter who he or she is probably cares very little who make up the F15-4. I'll be glad to even be liberal and extend the lead having enough influence over TPTB to extend his/her own personal choices to F6 some seasons.
It's nice to see a diverse cast. I think most viewers of the show would feel this way, but again that is my opinion. However as far as how much influence the lead actually has as to storyline, drama and ratings for the elimination order of F15-4...I don't think so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:09 pm

sdmom wrote:
coolangel wrote:
Snipped

ETA: This video from today's date is hilarious! cantstopl I really hope Nick is offered DWTS next season!  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLezxq2Dc-J/?taken-by=frenchmenstreetproductions

Thanks for the link!Love me some Nick!

Fun vid!
I noticed the hashtag #secondline and since I had no clue I looked it up.
http://goneworleans.about.com/od/Attractions/a/Second-Lines.htm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:14 pm

lleyki wrote:
bblake wrote:I really hope that he's not just keeping around the WOC to look like a better/more open-minded Bachelor as RS implied, because that is an incredibly d-head move.

I find it rather troubling that the first reaction to Nick possibly keeping a number of WOC past Week 2 is speculation, suspicion and dismissiveness at the idea that he could genuinely be interested in getting to know them or at the least was attracted to them. Instead it has to be some producer or PR driven move. As for Reality Steve, while he may have some knowledge of who goes home, when - his opinions about people and their motivations are just that, his opinions.

And like most people, he is incredibly biased in these opinions based on his feelings towards a person. Not to mention that Reality Steve sees some motive or negativity in everything to do with this franchise because as much as it allows him to make a living, he constantly acts like he's so much better than it and everyone who's been on and regards most of the contestants with disdain. So excuse me if I won't take his opinion on what he thinks Nick's motivation may be (since he's hardly in his head), seriously.

Highly doubtful he's into really any of them though.

Not one of them. Because that would just be impossible...why?

Now on a more positive note, I too want to know who the woman is in the pictures from the flight date because she's gorgeous and she and Nick look adorable.

I was getting ready to type a similar post but you beat me to it and saved me some time!  I remember reading that article where Marcos talked about Nick openness to different cultures dating in general. On BIP in the sea of blondes at the beginning Nick mentioned having interest in Jubilee. Whether RS insinuates that Nick is keeping WOC as a "PC" make him look good move or something else doesn't make it true. IMO Nick does not care what the masses think of him or his decisions, he has proven that many times in the past couple years despite the heat he has taken so I don't think he will suddenly just decide to keep a bunch of WOC in the name of pleasing the masses but instead because he has actual interest in them and even if they are not in his F3 radar he still may enjoy their company more than the other women previously eliminated. again JMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:33 pm

Someone else mentioned it earlier...it was sleuthed during 1.0 that the girl he dated for years and seriously broke his heart was Indian. I can't remember the member who posted it (we even had a name) but I'm very sure someone here found that out.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think numbers F15-3 (possibly 4) are MOT cast. I don't think personal appearance, race, culture or personality matter much to the lead outside of who the final 3, perhaps 4 cast are. JMOAA
I don't care if they are polka dot, striped or plaid. If they are blonde, brunette or bald. So it does not matter one hoot to me, if they are 7'2 or 2'7.
To me it has nothing to do with appearance, and everything to do with the fact that over seasons it has been reported repetitively that the main has an idea who his/her F1-3 are the first night. If this remains true, then the lead no matter who he or she is probably cares very little who make up the F15-4.  I'll be glad to even be liberal and extend the lead having enough influence over TPTB to extend his/her own personal choices to F6 some seasons.
It's nice to see a diverse cast. I think most viewers of the show would feel this way, but again that is my opinion. However as far as how much influence the lead actually has as to storyline, drama and ratings for the elimination order of F15-4...I don't think so.

The thing is though, we don't know who the F3 are at this point. In fact we don't have a clue. They could all be WOC. If that were the case, would it be called producer driven as well and Nick's love for the F1 deemed fake? I for one am not gonna assume at this point that he's keeping anyone around for any other reason than that he enjoys their company, since there's little to go by when it comes to any of them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:48 pm

julychild wrote:Someone else mentioned it earlier...it was sleuthed during 1.0 that the girl he dated for years and seriously broke his heart was Indian. I can't remember the member who posted it (we even had a name) but I'm very sure someone here found that out.

Could be however the girl he dated for years (1st love I assume) was not his fiancé.
He talked about both during 2 different 1-1 dates with Andi.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:51 pm

Yea julychild I remember that as well.

So to me we have:
- Nick saying in BIP he might be interested in Jubilee
- Jubilee indicating that knowing Nick he has no issues with WOC and going as far to say this might be the first where WOC actually have a chance
- Nicks best friend commenting how it doesn't matter to him as long as she is a strong confident woman
- Nicks long term relationship where his heart got broken was from someone who was of Indian descent

I didn't want to speculate on RS thoughts because I think it's kind of horrible to even insinuate that of a person, when the lack of diversity has been an issue for every other season of the bachelor and bachelorette. So damned if you and damned if you don't.

Regardless I am happy to see more diversity this season and to those being around longer to learn their stories.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:54 pm

notarose wrote:
julychild wrote:Someone else mentioned it earlier...it was sleuthed during 1.0 that the girl he dated for years and seriously broke his heart was Indian. I can't remember the member who posted it (we even had a name) but I'm very sure someone here found that out.

Could be however the girl he dated for years (1st love I assume) was not his fiancé.

From what I recall there was a first girlfriend that he dated on and off for a long time like seven years or something. It was through high school and college. When they broke up that was the girl they kept mentioning how devastated he was and Andi questioned him on. I believe he indicated that the fiancé was somewhat of a rebound in a way to the girl he dated for seven years and needed a girl to get over the last girl.

I always interpreted the first girlfriend was the one that broke his heart and the fiancé was the one that he probably shouldn't have been engaged to.

Could be completely wrong just recalling off memory.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:55 pm

notarose wrote:

I know she wasn't the fiancee. The fiancee was the one who ended up not being "who they thought she was" according to his friend, Nick.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes