SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOLA -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:56 pm

sbolduc wrote:
notarose wrote:
julychild wrote:Someone else mentioned it earlier...it was sleuthed during 1.0 that the girl he dated for years and seriously broke his heart was Indian. I can't remember the member who posted it (we even had a name) but I'm very sure someone here found that out.

Could be however the girl he dated for years (1st love I assume) was not his fiancé.
He talked about both during 2 different 1-1 dates with Andi.

From what I recall there was a first girlfriend that he dated on and off for a long time like seven years or something. It was through high school and college. When they broke up that was the girl they kept mentioning how devastated he was and Andi questioned him on. I believe he indicated that the fiancé was somewhat of a rebound in a way to the girl he dated for seven years and needed a girl to get over the last girl.

I always interpreted the first girlfriend was the one that broke his heart and the fiancé was the one that he probably shouldn't have been engaged to.

Could be completely wrong just recalling off memory.

Yes.

julychild

Back to top Go down

NOLA -  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:01 pm

But how about the girl who was/still is a personal stylist? Is she after the finance?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:01 pm

julychild wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
notarose wrote:

Could be however the girl he dated for years (1st love I assume) was not his fiancé.

From what I recall there was a first girlfriend that he dated on and off for a long time like seven years or something. It was through high school and college. When they broke up that was the girl they kept mentioning how devastated he was and Andi questioned him on. I believe he indicated that the fiancé was somewhat of a rebound in a way to the girl he dated for seven years and needed a girl to get over the last girl.

I always interpreted the first girlfriend was the one that broke his heart and the fiancé was the one that he probably shouldn't have been engaged to.

Yes.
I distinctly remember someone saying that one of his exes was blonde, so that must've been the ex-fiancee if the 7 year relationship was with the girl of Indian descent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:06 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think numbers F15-3 (possibly 4) are MOT cast. I don't think personal appearance, race, culture or personality matter much to the lead outside of who the final 3, perhaps 4 cast are. JMOAA
I don't care if they are polka dot, striped or plaid. If they are blonde, brunette or bald. So it does not matter one hoot to me, if they are 7'2 or 2'7.
To me it has nothing to do with appearance, and everything to do with the fact that over seasons it has been reported repetitively that the main has an idea who his/her F1-3 are the first night. If this remains true, then the lead no matter who he or she is probably cares very little who make up the F15-4.  I'll be glad to even be liberal and extend the lead having enough influence over TPTB to extend his/her own personal choices to F6 some seasons.
It's nice to see a diverse cast. I think most viewers of the show would feel this way, but again that is my opinion. However as far as how much influence the lead actually has as to storyline, drama and ratings for the elimination order of F15-4...I don't think so.

The thing is though, we don't know who the F3 are at this point. In fact we don't have a clue. They could all be WOC. If that were the case, would it be called producer driven as well and Nick's love for the F1 deemed fake? I for one am not gonna assume at this point that he's keeping anyone around for any other reason than that he enjoys their company, since there's little to go by when it comes to any of them.

I think we are working on parallel paths and misunderstanding each other.
I don't need to know who the F1-15 are. To me, it doesn't matter who they are or what they look like. Nick most likely has chosen who he is interested in in his top--let's say 4. Maybe just 3 or 2 or even 1.
The storyboard works pretty much around who the final few chosen are. That's how I see each season. Not just this one. And I don't think it has anything to do with demographics--age, height, race, religion etc, unless for whatever reason becomes a huge pivotal point/storyline.
So if this season has more diversity, that's great. IMO.
If Nick happens to like one type of female more than another and it just so happens that demographic fits with a lot of the 25 that's great, but whatever the storyboard his chosen few probably have little to do with that. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:06 pm

bblake wrote:
julychild wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

Yes.
I distinctly remember someone saying that one of his exes was blonde, so that must've been the ex-fiancee if the 7 year relationship was with the girl of Indian descent.

I don't ever remember knowing much on the ex fiancé, I believe the blonde was the girl who worked at Trunk Club, the one he still hangs out with, or at least did. So not the ex fiance from what I remember. I believe she is good friends with one of his best friends, Marcos' wife.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:08 pm

sdmom wrote:But how about the girl who was/still is a personal stylist? Is she after the finance?

From what I remember after.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:11 pm

sbolduc wrote:
bblake wrote:
julychild wrote:

Yes.

I don't ever remember knowing much on the ex fiancé, I believe the blonde was the girl who worked at Trunk Club, the one he still hangs out with, or at least did. So not the ex fiance from what I remember. I believe she is good friends with one of his best friends, Marcos' wife.

Megan Albrecht is the name of the Trunk Club ex girlfriend, she swings between being blonde and brunette. Don't think we ever found out the name of the ex fiancee.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:18 pm

I think his F1 could be a WOC. I think if Nick is genuinely interested, he would go for it and that isn't producer driven.

What I do believe is a ABC ploy is to cast MORE WOC's to cover the lack of diversity issue that gets talked about almost every season. They might even push for a WOC as the 'ette. I personally believe that they're doing this now so in the future they can refer back to the "one season". I would hope not, but it's taken so long for this happen that it wouldn't surprise me that they (ABC casting) would go back to choosing mostly caucasians. JMO on the casting portion, not necessarily what RS thinks or implying about Nick.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:23 pm

julychild wrote:
notarose wrote:
julychild wrote:Someone else mentioned it earlier...it was sleuthed during 1.0 that the girl he dated for years and seriously broke his heart was Indian. I can't remember the member who posted it (we even had a name) but I'm very sure someone here found that out.

I know she wasn't the fiancee. The fiancee was the one who ended up not being "who they thought she was" according to his friend, Nick.

:yes:
Embarressed! I misread your post.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:33 pm

RealitySteve
RealitySteve‏ @RealitySteve

(SPOILER): Also coming tmrw? There's a girl this season with kind of a big name in this franchise.

If he means showing up this season I think former Bette Ali (don't recall her married surname) might appear at some point.
A long shot but she interviewed Nick after each of his Bette seasons and they are very complimentary of each other.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:40 am

hae1001 wrote:(SPOILER): Also coming tmrw?  There's a girl this season with kind of a big name in this franchise.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/786338354954575873

ETA Steve released the girls name from the date
(SPOILER): Ok fine, I'll tell you who Nick's date today is. Her name is Rachel Lindsay and she's a 31 yr old lawyer from Dallas.
https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/786341649634856964
There's also a photo of her, can't bring it over though because of iPad issues

Official new favorite.  2011 was an insanely difficult year to graduate law school and she managed to get what looks like a pretty decent law firm job despite not going to a top school and the firm not being in her school's market (she went to school in WI and got a job in TX, which is very hard to say the least).  Plus she's over 30!

ETA: I remember Sean asked for more WOC, it's possible Nick did too. Do I think ABC does want a non-white lead sooner rather than later? Yes. But I think it's possible that the show went with Nick over Luke/Chase if Nick expressed more interest in non-white women. I don't think Nick is keeping them longer to appease anyone (especially since it seems like that Danielle L. girl is going to go pretty far, villain or not)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:26 am

notarose wrote:RealitySteve
RealitySteve‏ @RealitySteve

(SPOILER): Also coming tmrw?  There's a girl this season with kind of a big name in this franchise.

If he means showing up this season I think former Bette Ali (don't recall her married surname) might appear at some point.
A long shot but she interviewed Nick after each of his Bette seasons and they are very complimentary of each other.

I got the feeling he meant a contestant, not just a guest.  RS also said he thought there would be atleast one returner this season and he hasn't spoiled any yet.  But no one recognizable has been in any of the spoiled pics either so unless they've kept her well hidden that doesn't seem likely. I don't see RS teasing about a guest appearance by someone like Ali though.  Andi, yes. But I don't see that happening.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes