SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by DMBFan Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:19 pm

Litta123 wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about Raven. She's the girl from the South, right? She's been a little prominant, too. I think I've dismissed her because of her quote in the preview. (I can't look it up right now because I'm on my phone.) She talked about Nick not finding a wife out of all of this. The way she worded it made it sound like she was talking about another person...not personalizing it for herself. I thought it to be a funny quote if she's F1. I suppose I should be more open minded and not automatically ignore her due to that quote. Still I found it odd to be left in for the F1. It does further the storyline for Nick, however. anyway, I'll add her to the front and center group.

Good catch! I thought that was a weird way to word that comment but you make a good point.

I have no basis in fact but IMO I don't think they would have much common ground in their political views. They probably couldn't have grown up more opposite than each other. I can see him keeping her around for TPTB as a potential bachelorette pick, but I don't see him picking her.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Just noticed that blog thread hadn't been updated in a while.  Do y'all want Nick's blog?  or CH's?  Or are you reading them yourselves online?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:16 pm

I'd love the links, @Ladybug82 I forgot all about them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:23 pm

@albean99  All of CH and Nick's blogs are up to date (week2 threw this week).

Blogs

If theres anything else y'all need let us know.  And remind me/us if we don't bring the blog over next week! Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:27 am

@Ladybug82 Thanks a bunch! yes

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:38 am

No problem!  bestbud!

Let me know if there's anything else y'all need brought over or caught up.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:56 am

I made it to 4 episodes unspoiled and now I'm going over to the dark side.... sigh...

It was fun, see you at the end!

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:04 pm

So last season I thought that Bachelor Ben's relationship with Lauren was super obvious throughout and that Jo Jo kind of came  on strong mid season, and in particular at final 6. Trying to figure out if we can learn anything from last year. Is TPTB putting f1 front and center, or hiding?

I refuse to believe that Corinne goes any further so not including her in thought process.

For Nick, I personally see this as a horse race between Rachel and Vanessa now that brunette Danielle is gone. Chemistry and sexual attraction seems, imo, high on Nick's list and these are the three women whom he seems to be the most physically drawn to, imo. Now that brunette Danielle is out, I think it's one of them.

We know from season preview that Rachel makes it to Finland, which I am pretty sure is location for finale. She has been front and center since New Orleans but they have always showed us at least one substantial conversation per episode, except maybe episode 2.

Vanessa's time with Nick has been hidden, except for their one on one, which showed strong connection, and the group date when she gave him scrapbook from students.

I know JBF is plugging Danielle blonde but I just don't see it, especially their interaction in New Orleans. I also don't see her as Bachelorette material either...too sweet and low key.

So my guess is either Vanessa or Rachel is final 1, and either could also step into Bachelorette role along with Raven and possibly Kristena.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Well, I guess I'm out. I was on an Instagram page and saw a f3 spoiler. I wasn't expecting to see it but now that I know, I can't be in the unspoiled section. I don't think it really matters to me since I'm not enjoying the season all that much anyway but would have rather have it be intentional if I'm going to be spoiled.

Take care, guys. hi

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:28 pm

MVMom, last night I was just thinking back to past seasons, which were obvious and which were not.  When you know the outcome it is somewhat hard to look at it with "innocent" eyes, but below is how I felt over the past couple of seasons - I don't know if this really helps with Nick and Vanessa or Rachel though, if they end up being the F2.

JoJo - obvious from the beginning her and Jordan had OTC chemistry.  I just didn't care much for Jordan so focused on other guys, but I wasn't surprised when he was F1.

Ben - Lauren was obvious early on, but I thought JoJo was always right there with her.  I remember their first kiss on the rooftop - that was CHEMISTRY!  It could be that I favored JoJo so to me Lauren sometimes appeared standoffish, where JoJo was always "into" Ben, physically and emotionally.  It could just be Lauren's personality (who knows).  To this day I believe Ben is more into Lauren than she is him.

Katilyn: Shawn was it from the get go, but they threw Nick in there and made Shawn seem very jealous, almost to turn-off, scary type.  In the end her obvious F1.

Chris:  Whitney seemed it from their 1on1 date.  His season was so boring not much happened other than he had a great group of girls whom I think all become more popular after being on his season.

My head started hurting after all that so basically I chalk it up to the F1 is usually the one that I see the Bach/Bach'ette seek out most. They are physically attracted to that person.  It isn't the person they have to talk with about having a connection, they just "have" the connection. It also seems to me that the F1 naturally considers the Bach when going through the process.  They show concern for that person, not just their "relationship" with that person and if they are getting a rose. TPTB don't always put F1 in our face over and over again each episode, but to me it is seeing the natural movements in interactions between the two.  Not to age myself but I remember back to Andrew and Jen, they had sparks, humor, and respect for each other.  You could tell he was smitten with her and she ended up F1.

Nick was attracted to Rachel and Vanessa right from night one.  After spending time with both of them he stills appears to be attracted to them.  Neither has gotten a ton of screen time because Corinne has cornered that market.  I cannot talk myself into believing Corinne is F1, just no way I can accept that.  Though we did have Ben and Courtney so who knows!!

He likes Danielle but I am not sure she is outgoing enough for him (sorry JBF hmmm ).  Raven is still a question mark for me, but don't see him as comfortable with her as with the other three.  Vanessa has been my F1 guess since Nick complemented her on her dress night one and I am sticking with that.  It is nothing I can really pin point that directly points to her, just a feeling.

Happy Monday, sorry for the rambling.  The week in between the show is getting longer and longer.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:34 pm

locoforbach wrote:The week in between the show is getting longer and longer.

:yes: I think most on the board (both the spoiled and unspoiled) would agree with you.  We got no previews this week.  I didn't want y'all to think I'd forgotten you.  They just didn't release any.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+6
Katiebelle
Kashathediva
Litta123
albean99
Amethyst
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum