SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:27 am

After watching the SQT with Cameron I can see why he'd be F5

There doesn't seem a progression and ease with him and G that she has with some of the other guys and likely Courtney kept for F4 so Cam gets a shock exit (which I am not sure it will be a shock so much as people just preferring him to Courtney)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:27 am

Sundy wrote:I have so much love tonight for Matty and Lee. Both are there for Georgia and they are fun to boot. Both offer so much in different ways. My heart is going to explode.

I'm with you there @Sundy

These guys are by far the best of any season of the bachelorette that I can remember and I'm going way back..

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:29 am

Continue discussion here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
brownravens
Love_is_Eternal
najpoziomka
LovingLove
4health
Bobette
Miyala
iamreal2u
AussieBachFan78
Maddy
romance realist