SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:34 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I see it now.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sh!t!

Yeah, don't want to face that Nikki may be F3 based on her lack of SC. They don't call me in denial for nothing giggling

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:40 am

in_denial wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I see it now.
Sh!t!

Yeah, don't want to face that Nikki may be F3 based on her lack of SC. They don't call me in denial for nothing giggling

Have hope, we had no screen caps of Jordan in Thailand for the last season of the U.S. Bachelor's and he won. He was so obvious that I think they did it on purpose IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:42 am

stuckinsc wrote:
in_denial wrote:
Sh!t!

Have hope, we had no screen caps of Jordan in Thailand for the last season of the U.S. Bachelor's and he won. He was so obvious that I think they did it on purpose IMO.

Were all of his SC shown in the last promo for finale week though?I know that some sc were hidden before then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:44 am

stuckinsc wrote:
in_denial wrote:
Sh!t!

THIS word score

i believe wholeheartedly this is the case with Nikki this season too. So obvious are the key words... :cutesmile!: .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:46 am

Joy15 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
in_denial wrote:

THIS word score

i believe wholeheartedly this is the case with Nikki this season too. So obvious are the key words... :cutesmile!: .

I hope this is the case!

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:56 am

Ok has anyone figured out where Olena and Richie are in this date: (considering that its most likely that these two s/caps are the same date)

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:03 am

Ok everyone i have just found something. I don't know if i'm completely correct because im terrible at sleuthing but... I might have found where Richie and Olena are in that White bathing suit date.

So i googled possible resorts they could be at and came across these images which belong to the InterContinental Bali Resort. Try to compare them with Richie and Olena's date.

Just remember this is most likely wrong

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:43 am

Joy15 wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
great minds think alike... Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 2498057887 . now im not sure anymore if Alex is locked in the F2. giggling . See..the distance between Nusa Dua and Ubud can be traveled within approx 1.5 hr. Given that they weren't filming on peak season (New Year/School Holiday)..there shouldn't be any traffic on the road. So.. to me it makes sense if the evening portion of a FD was in Ubud to give touch of romantic scenery (IA the cap of R-Alex is from Vila Santai, a Private Vacation Rental in Ubud) . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   . I lean to think that was where Richie stayed during the FD or LCD or both. Do we know for sure if he stayed in Sofitel?. if Not..there is a possibility his stay was in Ubud (while the girls were in Nusa Dua. JMO). Keeping in mind, on SQT on episode 5 Richie took Nikki to his mansion.

I guess..i can't wrap up my head around the idea of Richie the nice Bachie dump a single mom on the FRC Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 3806527698 . Olena would be the more suitable for the F2 with more dramatic effect and good back story for her own next 'journey' Smiley as i firmly think Nikki is locked as F1. JMO

The only thing is Alex's date in the hut thingamijiggy is in Ubud at night so thats why I think its doubtful that is the F3 round of dates.  IMO i think they would keep the two F2 girls around Ubud to eliminate the chance of paparazzi shots.  Unless they are hiding in the trees there as opposed to the more touristy area of Nusa Dua where they were able to get the shot of Nikki.  Alex still has the jumping off the boat shot that Im assuming would be around Nusa Dua.

After Ep 3 I noticed Alex's edit going downhill and knew that he would dump her at F2.  I think he was genuinely confused and attracted to her but IMO had strong feelings for Olena but was unsure of her feelings for him right up until the last minute. I also think TBH he may have done the same with Nikki as Sam F did with Richie and let her go at F3 and not F2 as she was very heavily invested from very early on and perhaps he thought not as strong as Alex in taking rejection if she went to F2. Does that make sense?

Thanks for the input. IA with you that Alex placed in Ubud at one of her dates would make her locked in the F2. :yes: . I also agree her edit was downhill since episode 5, IIRC. My interpretation of the edit and storylines made me convinced that Nikki is the F1 (dare i say ever since episode 2 Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 2498057887 ) and Olena is their next Ette (ever since episode 2 as well Hugesmile ). So this would translate to Nikki F1, Alex F2 and Olena F3 (plus the next Ette) in my book . Happily agree to disagree bestbud! yes

Normally I would agree, the only thing is we don't tend to "reuse" bachies or bachettes here in Australia. I think Frosty and Richie were the exception. So the editing IMO for F3/4 aren't relevant for for future leads but are there to tell the current story. IMO by the time the next bachelorette comes in for 2017 any of the girls for this current year would be more likely forgotten. The only other thing about Nikki's story in bachelor terms that doesn't add up for me is the fact she had the first date which is producer selected and not lead selected and her second date was the third last, unusual for the F1. Traditionally the F1 has the first 2nd date as the lead can't wait to see them again and the fact she had no hurdles to overcome. There is generally speaking at least 1 thing the F1 needs to overcome. It's what I like to call "the chariots of Fire" moment, there is a build up to the resolution during the season which is usually overcome or resolved in the home stretch. But then again this season as I have said before has been a bit bonkers so anything can happen. Right up until the last promo came out I was convinced he was going to pull a Womack. Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:00 am

in_denial wrote:
Sh!t!

cantstopl
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:01 am

This is another pic of the Komune club in Keramas

The pole behind Richie is more than likely a beach umbrella

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
in_denial wrote:
Sh!t!

Can anyone confirm whether there were enough sc of Jordan in the finale promo to suggest he was F1? I can't remember!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:46 pm

in_denial wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
in_denial wrote:

Can anyone confirm whether there were enough sc of Jordan in the finale promo to suggest he was F1? I can't remember!

Sorry I have not watched it yet (real life issues). I am not familiar with the Aussie version, but have they been big on the tricky edit, less season's so a bit harder to tell. I hated that Chantal went through a season of being the spoiled winner who wasn't but that had to do with a battle between the blogger boy and producers, I would hate to think the Aussie version has started purposely using their contestants that way too. Nikkei seems lovely, she will be fine either way. And I am sure Richie and his F1 are happy as well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick