SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:26 pm

@sosleepy That's the thing though, the show didn't give him 'this life' that he's living. Did it allow him to meet Jojo? Yes, which is probably the reason he doesn't seem bitter towards it. But the life he and Jojo live is pretty removed from the bach-bubble, they'll show up here and there but they're not entrenched in it. His jobs have nothing to do with the show, and for the most part his friends are the ones he had prior to it too, he's close with his fam, from what I've seen he gets along great with the in laws. He doesn't seem to want/need anything from the show and as a fan that's been so refreshing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Oh, and btw, it's no surprise that Jordan doesn't keep in contact with his "Garden" PPL or other ppl in the franchise. Us in the fan thread have known this for monthssss. Jordan wants NO part of Bachelor Nation or social media. He's faved tweets of ppl appreciating the fact that he left the bachelor world behind (for the most part), does his job, doesn't blast his relationship on social media etc. He doesn't like any of that. And the fans have known that for a long time already.

IMO.

I agree and I have a love/hate feeling surrounding this. Like yes, awesome that he wants to separate and isn't living for being an alum. He's got bigger aspirations. But if he is with Jo for the long haul, that's always part of him. Sometimes he crosses over as standoffish and "too cool for achool." Too cool and grand for this show that gave him this life, essentially. I admit I don't follow Jordan and JoJo super closely, just when I pop in their fan thread every now and again. So maybe I'm missing something. I follow Aaron Rogers cause I love him, and he is also kind of standoffish and too cool for school. He's also very intelligent though, traits I see in Jordan. Maybe it's just like genetics or how they were raised. I don't know.
I see where you're coming from, but I think JoJo IS what will always be apart of him/his story (whether they stay together or not.) SHE'S what will remind him of the show, that time of his life, etc. NOT the guys he met. I also believe the show approached Jordan to do the show (based on what he's said), and he accepted when he found out it was JoJo, genuinely liked her, ended up engaged, now they've been together for 7/8 months. He wasn't seeking the show out, he had never even watched it, he didn't even watch the Bachelorette when it aired for crying out loud (he said he only watched the first 3/4 episodes)! laugh out loud I really just don't think he gives a sh*t about any of it. It was a temporary time in his life that crazily enough lead him to a girl he genuinely developed feelings for. Nothing wrong with that. More ppl from Bach Nation should follow that path IMO. Plus, Jordan is a Virgo (earth sign) (I am a Capricorn so I can relate), which means he has traits of being a practical, intelligent, rational, logical human being. No wonder he wants no part of being in a high school clique that won't get him anywhere in life IMO!!

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Feels like the show puts way more into producing The Bachelor and IMO treat the Bettes worse, yet again and again they're having reasonably serious relationships or getting married to their picks.
I think this is for the best and it drives me bonkers when they don't thank their lucky stars for this and instead complain about being ignored. Jo hasn't done that and hopefully she never will. She seems to be surrounded by an army of friends and family and a very good, un-badded Baddy so she doesn't need the producers milling around, screwing anything up under the guise of "opportunities" IMO.

I meant while the season is airing! Throwing all kinds of nonsense their way, and they're still coming out on top with committed f1s lately. But post show, yeah, better off staying away and popping in for the odd update.
Ha but no, still good!!! laugh out loud I think BBJ might have gone postal on us if he got anymore "attention" while the show was airing!!

Regarding the show giving BBJ his life, it really didn't IMO. He had his job before the show started airing, confirmed by ESPN, and everything else has been completely removed from this universe for him from what I've seen. I think Jo would be happy to be more active if it wasn't for him, but she seems perfectly happy in the life they've built together also.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:45 pm

^ Well said, @Alanna! According to ESPN, they didn't want him to do the bachelorette and a big shot at ESPN said he essentially almost died when he saw him on a magazine cover while the show was airing laugh out loud

If Jordan can balance his work and personal life, be happy with it, and quietly remove himself from the franchise without being nasty or burning bridges, more power to him. I love how he's handled it all.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:53 pm

Really all excellent posts. I love hearing the both sides, there's value in each POV. One thing that was mentioned though that gave me pause is how JoJo has had to withdraw from the franchise somewhat because Jordan wants to life a separate life. I know when she's with Becca she'd be on SM more and engage more with Bach alum. Since Jordan has come into the picture, not so much. I just hope that her desire or interest with the franchise and with being regular on SM doesn't affect the relationship. I hope she has come to realise that a low-key approach is what's best for the relationship. For example, I am sure she would have loved to live tweet with Jordan about the Bachelor on Monday night. But due mostly to Jordan's lack of interest and other stuff going on in his life (namely a job or three), they haven't. So I hope that taste for Bach stuff would dissipate.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:08 pm

^ I honestly don't think JoJo is missing out. She goes to Bach related events and other fun events when she's with Becca in Los Angeles, and then meets back up with Jordan (and it's typically when he's working anyway when she goes to visit Becca.) She has the best of both worlds. She gets to do the fun stuff with her Bach BFF and then live her regular normal life with Jordan (but she and Jordan HAVE gone to events, so it's not like he's closed off to them completely or anything.) I also don't get the sense that JoJo cares about being in the "in crowd" within the franchise, because even when Ben's season was airing, she wasn't all that active with social media or anything related. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:15 pm

^ Also just another point in facts: RIGHT after Ben's season finished airing, she went to film the bachelorette. Literally 2 days after the ATFR. So even before Jordan, she wasn't really doing anything within the franchise because she DIDNT have time. She went into filming right away.. After the season ended in May, she went to an award show and did interviews and stuff, but that was the press required for the bachelorette. It's technically not until AFTER the fact (her bachelorette season finishing airing) that she's been doing some of the fun red carpets/events/etc. And like I said, she and Jordan have done some things here and there..but she mostly does all that fun stuff with Becca (since that's essentially what Becca does for a living now.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:07 pm

I loved Ben's season and thought he and Lauren were in it for all the right reasons (tho I was Team JoJo), I may have been incorrect. When JoJo went right into the B'ette, I thought maybe Ben picked correctly with Lauren and JoJo was just there looking for the spotlight. It appeared JoJo and Jordan might end up being media crazy types, but now it seems to me quite the opposite.

I am not a huge SM person so I don't keep tabs on everyone, but I hear a lot more about Ben/Lauren TV show, Ben/Lauren appearance, postings, etc...  I haven't heard a word about J&J until their little snip-it on Nick's preview show.

I am always hoping for a happy ending for all the couples but I never felt Ben & Lauren would make it long term in RL.  Maybe they will, but I have more faith in those that drop out of the spotlight than those that remain.  Jade and Tanner are the only couple I can think of that have stayed very public and made it.  Possibly because they are in agreement about having a huge presence on SM and that is how they make their living.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:17 pm

Jmo, but if JoJo was dumped by Ben after 3/4 months, I don't see why it wouldn't be fine for her to be the bachelorette "for the right reasons." Ppl have to move on somehow. She NEVER campaigned for the lead while the Bachelor was airing.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:39 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland

@locoforbach NEVER said JoJo campaigned for the 'ette or that she shouldn't have been the 'ette. Maybe you read the post too quickly.

@locoforbach said

and JoJo was just there looking for the spotlight. It appeared JoJo and Jordan might end up being media crazy types, but now it seems to me quite the opposite.

I totally agree, as I felt the exact same way about both JoJo and Jordan at the time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:47 pm

^ I know she didn't say that. I'm just saying that because it wasn't something that she was outright doing in terms of the fame ideas. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:51 pm

It's easy for anyone to have thought JoJo and Jordan only wanted fame (as most reality Tv ppl only want fame IMO) but the truth of the matter is (IMO): Jordan technically got his ESPN job before the bachelorette approached him, and they actually didn't even want him to go on the show (per what his bosses at ESPN have said.) and JoJo was already wealthy and a Dallas socialite before even appearing on The Bachelor. JoJo and Jordan have essentially told ppl to mind their own business about their relationship post show (through faving certain tweets, what they've said in interviews,etc.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu