SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:51 pm

I think we are pretty good at letting members post their opinions whether some agree or not.

However, we won't tolerate members making fun of and laugh out loud at posts and being sarcastic.

If you cannot have a logical courteous conversation please stay in the fan thread.

Two more posts have been deleted along with various others earlier.

The fact remains, there are some who care for contestants and others that don't. Each have their right to post what they think.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:57 pm

Alright guys. How bout we all just agree to disagree, kiss and make up, and let this poor mod team enjoy what's left of their Friday night? laugh out loud JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 1377737533

It's ok to disagree. Hi, my name is sosleepy. Jo^3 are just alright. Not my fave. Don't really follow. Kinda overrated, imo. That ok with you guys that that's my opinion? laugh out loud I think it's totally fine you like them! It's fun to  root for a couple like that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:We'll have to agree to disagree because I view it as putting words in our mouths. Stating these these two don't shill as much as other people from the franchise or that they are more low key than other people in the franchise is the truth, IMO.

*snip*

Depends on who those other people are. These two have shilled plenty IMO. They just mostly do it on Snapchat so the ads don't stick around. I'm sure there are others who have shilled less, just like there are others who have shilled more. I don't really care as long as it's not daily, and I don't follow anyone who goes overboard with it.

As someone who's not super passionate about any of these people, I definitely see comparisons between couples/contestants almost daily. Often names aren't even mentioned, but you still get the gist of who the yardstick is. I guess it's only natural to have different standards for different people based on how much you personally like them, and I'm sure we've all been guilty of comparing at some point. It's just when a couple/contestant is really popular, the adoration can get a bit intimidating or overbearing at times. I'm sure no one's putting anyone on a pedestal intentionally, but that doesn't mean it doesn't come across like it to others, especially when threads sometimes turn into echo chambers. Everyone's entitled to like or dislike whoever they like however, and express it as often as they like, so it's just unavoidable. And it's nice to read a variety of opinions! I'm just saying I do see both sides of this "argument" despite liking Jo and Jo a lot. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:06 am

ReneeM wrote:I've never thought they'd disappear into dallas or wanted them totally out of the limelight because I really want Jo to get an HGTV type of show. I think as fans we give them a lot of credit because of all the sh*t that was said about them and what their intentions were and what their feelings for each other were. Me preferring the way Jo^3 go about things is not me saying they're better than anyone, it's just my preference.

I agree Good Post
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:06 am

Yeah, I do honestly see both sides, and it's good to have discussions with varying opinions. I just know that for me at least I never try to intentionally make it seem like I think one couple is better or above the rest. It's all just opinion based.

I personally just like the way Jordan and JoJo operate. They do everything every other couple does pretty much, but they're not over bearing with it all. I just also think it goes both ways. Last summer when these two were expected to last like a month there were plenty of people voicing that opinion while praising other couples. People who like certain people will praise them. People that don't like certain people will state so. It's all the same to me. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:12 am

I just like JoJo and Jordan better. Straight up. Dont really know or care about a lot of the others IMO.

However, if JoJo and Jordan were to break up in the near or distant future or took more fame opportunities or whatever else, I wouldn't care all that much either. Life is life. And sometimes life gets in the way. I always say enjoy the fun while it lasts (for both the couple's and the fans of any pairing.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:15 am

It goes on in all the threads. Often I have to look up and see what couple thread I'm in.
I have to say it is refreshing that none of the couples has gotten arrested or in trouble. (since coupledom) cantstopl
Ooops I hope I didn't jinx someone. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:Let me just say again, imo, there is nothing wrong with it. (shilling, media exposure etc)
I only wish some of us could earn the same way. Kind of like spread the wealth right?
What is more interesting to me and certainly not a topic in this thread, is how this show has now morphed into the right reasons not necessarily being a love match, but a financial springboard.

Totally agree. It's why I also think the couples success rate will keep growing. These couples get a lot of money just by being together.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:27 am

Cila51290 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Let me just say again, imo, there is nothing wrong with it. (shilling, media exposure etc)
I only wish some of us could earn the same way. Kind of like spread the wealth right?
What is more interesting to me and certainly not a topic in this thread, is how this show has now morphed into the right reasons not necessarily being a love match, but a financial springboard.

Totally agree. It's why I also think the couples success rate will keep growing. These couples get a lot of money just by being together.

I've said it before, and I realize how far fetched it is, but I do think we will eventually have a couple staying together __________ amount of time just for that reason or going through and having that live wedding for an unspoken pay out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:00 am

Cila51290 wrote:

Ding ding ding. IG hit the big time circa 2012. Seriously not a coincidence imo that we have six franchise couples from '12 on married and/or still together/long term together. Since SM/shilling has really blown up, no core couple break ups. This doesn't even count the marriage and the other engagement that looks like it's heading toward marriage from BIP.  Prior to '12? Three couples couples actually made it. That's it. Trista/Ryan, Jason/Molly and JP/Ashley - who in 2011 just missed out on the SM craze. Barely. 

I'm not saying the couples together don't love each other. But the business opportunities, the branding, the shilling is certainly a HUGE insentive to try harder, to make something work, to prioritize something more.
And they say money can't buy happiness. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:17 am

StacyNor wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I can compare it. It's what we do. Discuss. And I will.  :gotcha:
IMO what happens on this forum is often one couple is dissed in order to make another couple appear more positive.
I see it day in and day out depending on which couple's turn it is to be shredded. I KNOW I am not the only one that sees it. It's a daily event.
Each couple stands on their own merit.  Period. IMO
There is no rule that anyone has to like any of them or even some of them.
I'm simply calling a spade a spade.
IMO it's the same yardstick and not customized for who you like or who you don't like.
And IMO shilling/media/tv shows/books/modeling are going to become the norm with this show being a springboard to bigger and better things. Whatever those bigger and better things are.
JMOAA
I have noticed that too. Criticize the other couple to make your fave look good. I like Jordan and Jojo, but I have seen plenty of times how other couples were criticized and made it seem like Jojo and Jordan are low key and went back to their jobs and home. A fame ho, is a fame ho. Jordan and Jojo have went to events that had nothing to do with their jobs. Shilling is shilling, no matter how much you do it. **SNIPPED**

Normally I would just click the "like" button, but I have also thought these similar thoughts so many times. Thank you for posting this.  IMO although most folks may have preferred couple(s), it should not be some sort of zero sum game which it often seems like it is.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:02 am

hae1001 wrote:IMO. They are all the same. Shilling chocolate, which Jordan has done, or sunglasses which JoJo has done, is no better or different than shilling teeth whitening. This justifitying one persons shilling and famewhoring ways over the other is stupid imo. Jojo is cashing in on publicity, just as Nick, just as Ben, just as Lauren, just as Ashley I, just as Jade and Tanner, Kristina, Amanda, insert just about any other bachelor contestants name.
No truer statement has been made. Shilling is shilling is shilling. Justifying the degree of shilling might a fan feel better but they are all the same as far as I  am concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu