SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:57 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

Caila was only 24 too, so I don't think age would be the dealbreaker. She just seems very shy and insecure from what we saw on BSB and that usually isn't the personality type they go for. It also doesn't seem like she even made it to F6 (as we heard Danielle's and whitney's families were contacted for HTD) so she's probably not even in the running.

My guess would be that it will be Rachel, Raven, or Danielle m. Or Vanessa, in the odd-chance she doesn't win!

IMO.  
Caila wasn't the bette though and seriously,  I somehow didn't think that she was that seriously considered.  Maybe she really wanted it but don't know if she was being vetted as the next bette.

IMO, it could be one of the F4, but who of them really have a great backstory??   Where as if you look at Dani, she has the best one IMO of the F6 and since we know that they have chosen from the F6 before, don't think it is a done deal that it can't be her....IMO

Caila definitely was - it's pretty common knowledge she had gotten the gig and she got a call the weekend before saying they were going in a different direction, much like with Luke or Arie.

It's not all about backstory. From our recent bachelorettes/bachelors, who has had a really tragic backstory? Probably the last lead to have one was Des, which was 3.5 years ago. At the end of the day, it's more about personality and who the audience connects to. It's too early to say if that will or won't happen with Rachel or Raven or even Corrine, IMO.
Jojo had a backstory....she was the heartbroken F2. But age really does matter. A 24yr old as lead is way too young. 27 is about as young as it should be IMO.

With regards to Rachel doing it...who would they have for contestants.....all MOC with a few others thrown in or how could they manage a season?? IMO, that would lead to many logistic problems and therefore not likely to happen as the produccers just aren't ready for it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Caila wasn't the bette though and seriously,  I somehow didn't think that she was that seriously considered.  Maybe she really wanted it but don't know if she was being vetted as the next bette.

IMO, it could be one of the F4, but who of them really have a great backstory??   Where as if you look at Dani, she has the best one IMO of the F6 and since we know that they have chosen from the F6 before, don't think it is a done deal that it can't be her....IMO

Caila definitely was - it's pretty common knowledge she had gotten the gig and she got a call the weekend before saying they were going in a different direction, much like with Luke or Arie.

It's not all about backstory. From our recent bachelorettes/bachelors, who has had a really tragic backstory? Probably the last lead to have one was Des, which was 3.5 years ago. At the end of the day, it's more about personality and who the audience connects to. It's too early to say if that will or won't happen with Rachel or Raven or even Corrine, IMO.
Jojo had a backstory....she was the heartbroken F2.  But age really does matter.  A 24yr old as lead is way too young.  27 is about as young as it should be IMO.

With regards to Rachel doing it...who would they have for contestants.....all MOC with a few others thrown in or how could they manage a season??  IMO, that would lead to many logistic problems and therefore not likely to happen as the produccers just aren't ready for it.

Well, TPTB obviously disagree with you as most of the bachelorettes have been below 27. Ali, Ashley, Emily, Des, Andi, and Jojo were all younger than 27 during their filming. And, they're ALL going to be heartbroken. That's not unique at all to Jojo.

I don't understand why you think Rachel would only want to date men of color? That's being very presumptuous of her type, when there's nothing suggesting that. When the Australian bachelor was black, they certainly didn't have mostly WOC and his final four were all Caucasian. When Caila was cast, there were a handful of MOC, but mostly Caucasian men. Same thing with Juan Pablo.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by voiceofreason Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:I;m still hoping for Kristina to be the next lead
Kristina is only 24, IMO there is no way they'd choose her as the next lead.  I am thinking that because of her backstory and her age, Dani would be a real viable choice for next lead.

IMO you can be 25 and be more mature than someone who is 30. It's life experiences that contribute to that maturity. Yes, Kristina is 25, but what is her story? Yes, Dani is 31, what is her story? I guess we all will just have to wait and see how this season unfolds.

voiceofreason

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:38 pm

IMO, the bachettes were 26 going on 27. IMO, they talked about getting some older ones so that is what I am using for my thoughts on this.

Regarding Rachel...just don't know if the producers are ready for a season like hers is all I am trying to say....think that it's okay to think that way since it's my opinion?????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:40 pm

voiceofreason wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:I;m still hoping for Kristina to be the next lead
Kristina is only 24, IMO there is no way they'd choose her as the next lead.  I am thinking that because of her backstory and her age, Dani would be a real viable choice for next lead.

IMO you can be 25 and be more mature than someone who is 30. It's life experiences that contribute to that maturity. Yes, Kristina is 25, but what is her story? Yes, Dani is 31, what is her story? I guess we all will just have to wait and see how this season unfolds.
Kristina is 24, isn't she????? But with regards to Dani, she's had the fiance that died, she also has other things in her backstroy that would lend to a great beginnings for her season....that coupled with her age, IMO would make it more of a possibility than a 24 yrs old with no back story that we have uncovered.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:57 pm

If Rachel comes off on camera as someone many could root for I would hope the producers could find away to get their azz's ready for a season with her as a lead. I don't know how well she emotes how open she is to is environment or if she would want the lead but if she does and she is the best choice I hope the producers figure it out because I don't see what changes they'd even have to make. My opinion

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by voiceofreason Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
voiceofreason wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Kristina is 24, isn't she?????  But with regards to Dani, she's had the fiance that died, she also has other things in her backstroy that would lend to a great beginnings for her season....that coupled with her age, IMO would make it more of a possibility than a 24 yrs old with no back story that we have uncovered.

I think Kristina is 25, her birthday just passed...? We don't know her story, but if I'm correct Dani was engaged to her fiance that passed away 5 years ago, doing the math she was 25 at the time - she was ready then... just enjoying this discussion, all my opinion Smiley

voiceofreason

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:10 pm

I think it just kind of depends who is the most likable/relatable. IMO JoJo got it because she had a lot of fans, and had a fun outgoing personality. Kaitlyn I think also fit that. Only a few times, has the girl been more quiet, and those seasons didn't get the best ratings (Des). So I don't think we will be able to tell yet until we see how the girls are on the show. As of now I am rooting for Rachel, if she isn't with Nick. Unless she isn't likeable. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Still, Kristina was likely gone before F6....think likely around F8. I would think that is too far back for them to put her up as a new Bette.....IMO.

IMO, the final 6 are likely Dani, Rachel, Raven, Corrinne, Vanessa, Whitney. Think the F8 includes those and Astrid, and Elizabeth W. Could be wrong but those are my thoughts going by the SM activity.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Still, Kristina was likely gone before F6....think likely around F8.  I would think that is too far back for them to put her up as a new Bette.....IMO.

IMO, the final 6 are likely Dani, Rachel, Raven, Corrinne, Vanessa, Whitney.  Think the F8 includes those and Astrid, and Elizabeth W.  Could be wrong but those are my thoughts going by the SM activity.

I think Raven and Rachel probably have the best shot at the Bachelorette. I am still waiting to see Corrine on TV. Based on social media, I haven't seen Corinne, Dani or Danielle connect with the other contestants. I am thinking one of them may be the villain that typically goes far; if it is Corinne, she won't get the gig. JMO. I do think it is Danielle Lo. She has been off the show long enough where it would seem she should be connecting with the contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:31 pm

My personal opinion is TPTB will pick the next candidate based on who they think will bring in the most viewers. That can change from initial thoughts until contract is signed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My personal opinion is TPTB will pick the next candidate based on who they think will bring in the most viewers.  That can change from initial thoughts until contract is signed.

Excellent point; just ask Luke and Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12