SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BenandLauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by coolangel Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Found something really interesting.. (or atleast interesting according to me laugh out loud laugh out loud )

The first person Nick followed on IG after getting back on SM is someone who is a Special Education Teacher in Virginia. Adding his fiancee's close friends perhaps? Hugesmile  

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

BenandLauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:04 pm

@coolangel interesting indeed! Who's he just following?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:19 pm

@sdmom, The first name on the snapshot below. I am not typing the name since she has nothing to do with the show. Smiley

BenandLauren - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Captur15
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:35 pm

I agree that TPTB do not even know who the next lead will be. I am sure they have at least 3 girls in mind and will see how the viewers react to all. Maybe they even have a past contestant in mind. Not that I could guess who that would be.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:12 pm

[quote="coolangel"]@sdmom, The first name on the snapshot below. I am not typing the name since she has nothing to do with the show. Smiley

Interesting that she has an Italian name too. Good find!

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:16 pm

@nutty1, IA! :yes:

IMO now that TPTB have thrown all the rules out after choosing Nick while BIP was still airing and spoiling their own show, I agree that anything is possible when it comes to the lead including past contestants. My only hope is that they stay far,far,far away from Becca if they walk down that road.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by voiceofreason Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:19 pm

coolangel wrote:@nutty1, IA! :yes:

IMO now that TPTB have thrown all the rules out after choosing Nick while BIP was still airing and spoiling their own show, I agree that anything is possible when it comes to the lead including past contestants. My only hope is that they stay far,far,far away from Becca if they walk down that road.

All JMO. Smiley  

Why not Becca?

voiceofreason

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:32 pm

@voiceofreason, Just my opinion. She seems like a nice girl. I just don't find her interesting to watch on TV. Smiley

I mentioned her because she does seem to be on great terms with TBTB IMO since she still gets invites to almost all of the bachelor events, IHeartRadio, blah blah and might even show up for a cameo this season during the BSB date since she and Ashley I were there.  All JMO. Smiley

Sorry for going off topic. Back to Nick! Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:48 pm

I think Jubilee would be a great choice but they will likely pick from this season as it will be current. Oh- getting so excited to watch Nick soon, so looking forward to being able to watch without fear of him losing the girl this time.
HEA will be so sweet. Couldn't happen to a better guy.
#TeamNickFindsTheOne

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:42 pm

Does Nick still live in Chicago?
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:06 pm

jessietrey wrote:Does Nick still live in Chicago?

No. he's been living in LA since Kaitlyn's season.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:18 pm

I want to see Rachel as the next lead. Full stop. And if she doesn't get it, that may be what makes me re-think watching this show at all (obviously barring a terrible edit).

Honestly, I was really hoping Rachel would be F1, but all signs seem to point to Vanessa (which is also fine... I mean, she's a Special Education teacher and she's age appropriate so it's hard to find her objectionable).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12