SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by hae1001 Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:12 pm

I dont find Nick to be articulate enough to replace CH. He is very mumbly IMO. I also seriously doubt that is in talks as CH just last year extended his contract for 5 more years.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:25 pm

I don't think personally, Nick would want the gig, but I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. cantstopl I do think CH likes Nick. He certainly imo does not dislike him as I have seen him with some other cast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:57 pm

I also don't think he'd want the CH gig. TBH, if he were to stay in the franchise in some capacity, I can see him transitioning behind the scenes. I know, I know... going behind the camera seems very unlike him. LOL. But he seems to have a great relationship with the producers, especially Elan; and he's very analytical when it comes to the "process". I think having a former contestant and lead be part of production would bring a new dimension to the show. Nick claims to be all about authenticity, skirting the "rules" if they aren't sensible, and talking about topics that are taboo. It's probably not a direction for the show a lot of Bach fans would be interested in, but I'd be down for it!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:27 pm

Hi everyone! handwave I cannot believe I finally got to look at the girls and all. Life has been extraordinarily busy.
Has there been any evidence of safe house visits??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:58 am

I did not watch BIP. It's just not my cup of tea. Just from reading social media,  Nick's season of BIP apparently left a positive impression and helped land him TB. Maybe CH had a change of heart, too. I know he deemed Nick a better match for me...me...me but until BIP (apparently) I've never felt CH appreciated what Nick brings to the tàble. There's just no way I can be convinced CH was all smiles when the decision was announced among production.

As far as Nick being groomed for replacing CH, I really hadn't entertained that idea. I do think he was encouraged to take those classes. What they have/had in mind, I have no clue.

I have loved Nick going back to his first snarky comments landing him in trouble. I haven't seen anyone on this show, IMO who could outwit him. He's just my type.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:34 am

^^^
Ali F, Jesse P, and Travis S are 3 former leads that come to mind who went on to "host" in the entertainment field. It's not a unique concept. Plus Nick's sister Maria is a regular contributor on a local morning show.
Once the season has aired I imagine more will be know either way.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:13 am

If he is indeed looking to host a show, at least he is aiming higher at a "real" career than just looking to shill stuff.

I hadn't really thought about the changes happening in front of my eyes. This big new sm world is opening new paths to the next "rung" vs. the old standard trajectories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:21 pm

hae1001 wrote:I dont find Nick to be articulate enough to replace CH. He is very mumbly IMO. I also seriously doubt that is in talks as CH just last year extended his contract for 5 more years.

I was going to say...nick just doesn't have the personality to be a host. I think that there are others things he could do and probably be successful in within the entertainment industry, but not this. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:07 pm

umngirl wrote:Honestly, they don't need a host. Either leave CH in the role or don't have one. But please god don't ever give Nick a role within the franchise like that. He's already insufferable. JMO
I don't get his appeal but glad, I can feel differently that I wish this to be the last I see or hear of him, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:35 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
hae1001 wrote:I dont find Nick to be articulate enough to replace CH. He is very mumbly IMO. I also seriously doubt that is in talks as CH just last year extended his contract for 5 more years.

I was going to say...nick just doesn't have the personality to be a host. I think that there are others things he could do and probably be successful in within the entertainment industry, but not this. IMO.

IA. Nick comes across as more introverted than extroverted. Social media aside, not a highly developed public persona as much as a private one.

I personally find this very attractive. I've been captivated by Nick's struggle to communicate. I get the sense that sharing his feelings is meaningful and difficult and as a result, I'm invested.

Last edited by SueSt on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:40 pm

notarose wrote:^^^
Ali F, Jesse P, and Travis S are 3 former leads that come to mind who went on to "host" in the entertainment field.  It's not a unique concept. Plus Nick's sister Maria is a regular contributor on a local morning show.
Once the season has aired I imagine more will be know either way.

Probably would put Jillian in this group as well...
And if you are including F1s, how about Melissa and Jordan?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:41 pm

lexforlife wrote:
umngirl wrote:Honestly, they don't need a host. Either leave CH in the role or don't have one. But please god don't ever give Nick a role within the franchise like that. He's already insufferable. JMO
I don't get his appeal but glad, I  can feel differently that I  wish this to be the last I see or hear of him, JMO.

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12