SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:00 pm

luvstx wrote:snipped

One thing I find interesting is that Vanessa, having watched previous seasons, would chose to confront Nick pretty early on about the villain Corrine.  Usually it's the kiss of death to 'tattle' so I am surprised that so many of the women have.  And usually the forum blows up about the person who tattles but everyone here (mostly) is very supportive of Vanessa.  As am I.

IMO the difference between tattling in the previous seasons, is Vanessa specifically said she wasn't judging Corrine, she was clarifying what exactly was Nick looking for because if he was looking for anything but a wife, she could give him the rose back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvstx wrote:snipped

One thing I find interesting is that Vanessa, having watched previous seasons, would chose to confront Nick pretty early on about the villain Corrine.  Usually it's the kiss of death to 'tattle' so I am surprised that so many of the women have.  And usually the forum blows up about the person who tattles but everyone here (mostly) is very supportive of Vanessa.  As am I.

IMO the difference between tattling in the previous seasons, is Vanessa specifically said she wasn't judging Corrine, she was clarifying what exactly was Nick looking for because if he was looking for anything but a wife, she could give him the rose back.

Actually I think Vanessa said she wasn't pissed at Corinne, she was pissed at HIM. She was rightly holding NICK accountable for what had transpired. I literally said, "That's right" out loud to my television. She laid it down that afternoon. No escape route. These are her rules. Put up or shut up. A total win!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This season is by far the best season I have watched and I've watched them all - all 21 of them! (send help). The main reason I am enjoying this season is because I am actually invested in the lead for the first time and feel like, even with the predictability of this show, I am getting to see more multi-dimensional, real and raw moments in these first few episodes than I have in entire past seasons -- especially between the lead and F1. That I already feel like I have seen the beginning of a multi-dimensional love story between Nick and Vanessa? Sold! Love it! All the other stuff I don't take seriously at all and just laugh at it because I feel I am totally in on the joke as well (I think the contestants are too, more than any season prior) and so I'm just enjoying the ride.

I'll join you I only miss 3 Ben, Andi and JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:06 pm

SueSt wrote:Sorry, can I get something off my chest?

I hate this season. I hate nasal Nick. Did he always talk through his nose? Is this something he picked up in LA? It just reeks of affectation.

If the rumors that CH read him the riot act are true… well good for production. His slogging through the motions is BORING. Are the women less attractive or just not as compelling as in the past? I don’t feel much chemistry with Nick and anyone but Vanessa.

In his defense, however, if I see another staged performance by an unknown and forgettable band, with the couple dancing in front of an audience, I’m going to retch. Seriously Bach production staff, is this the best you’ve got???

The only thing that had interest ‘potential’ this past week was the scripted meeting with Nick’s ex.   But the clumsy execution, with Nick inviting her to the table and her inability, given the circumstances, to be truly honest about their breakup really exposed the contrived nature of the show. 'Ex-gate' certainly didn’t do the episode any favors.

And Corrinne. OMG. She is so OTT I have been fast forwarding. I understand the need to bring SOME excitement to the season, but production has played this ‘bad girl promiscuous’ story line so many times it’s embarrassing.

Even his parents seem bored. Best line of the night: I don’t want to see you on tv anymore.

ETA: Sorry mods, if this belongs somewhere else, please feel free to move it!

I'm so right there with you on this.  In my bottom 5 seasons ever.  I can barely get through each episode and for me it's because Nick just sucks as a lead IMO. 

First, the skeeviness - during Danille Lo's date he's all "this is the library I used to kiss girls in, this is the town I used to chase girls in, this is the field I had firsts wink wink in" etc.  My son who wandered by asked why the guy was so gross and could only talk and brag about school age chasing of girls giggling.  So much for Nick being witty or being capable of more interesting conversations.  It was so rude and awkward IMO.  I felt bad for Danielle because of how awkward the whole date was IMO.  The ex thing was useless and why call her an ex when they dated a few months maybe 15 years ago?  Maybe call her someone I dated briefly once and knew me growing up.  It was so weird.  JMO.

Nick's mannerisms and temperament just project a bored, disinterested person going through the motions to me.  And the mumbling grates.    For such a tv pro, he spends half of his one on one conversations looking off camera at production IMO.  During Raven's story he was looking off camera more than he was at her from what I saw and it totally takes away from the moment IMO.

I totally see how into Vanessa he is and I get it - she's awesome IMO. You can have your heart set on someone early and still make a good show IMO. Many leads have done it.  It's his job to make the dates with the women interesting and fun and build storylines. But IMO he's not doing that. Luckily, I do really like Vanessa, Rachel, Raven, the Danielle's, Sarah, Christina, actually most of the women (minus all the Corrine time - which I get the have to use, because Nick is giving them nothing to work with and nothing to get anyone talking IMO). The women are what is making the show, not the women's relationships with Nick IMO. And even more than many season I can't believe most of these girls would have any interest in Nick in real life (or he in them). Again, all JMO.

And the hook of the season is what?  will it work for Nick this time?  Personally, that's the lamest hook they've tried to build a season on ever IMO. I just don't care.

Excited for the Ette and BIP this summer though as they have some nice women to choose a cast from, so there's that.

All my opinion only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Giving Danielle L a tour of his sexual history was very strange. Even on Kaitlyn's season, on a date, he randomly talked about the first time he touched a girl's privates. I do like Nick, but he's very strange and inappropriate at times, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Kind of OT but the Epi thread for this week is locked...

Anyone else think about the fact that Nick had to give Danielle L the rose or else the concert would not have happened? I personally so no chemistry between them that wasn't forced. She is a very pretty girl but her 'girls' are very distracting.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:57 pm

relaxing wrote:
SueSt wrote:Sorry, can I get something off my chest?

I hate this season. I hate nasal Nick. Did he always talk through his nose? Is this something he picked up in LA? It just reeks of affectation.

If the rumors that CH read him the riot act are true… well good for production. His slogging through the motions is BORING. Are the women less attractive or just not as compelling as in the past? I don’t feel much chemistry with Nick and anyone but Vanessa.

In his defense, however, if I see another staged performance by an unknown and forgettable band, with the couple dancing in front of an audience, I’m going to retch. Seriously Bach production staff, is this the best you’ve got???

The only thing that had interest ‘potential’ this past week was the scripted meeting with Nick’s ex.   But the clumsy execution, with Nick inviting her to the table and her inability, given the circumstances, to be truly honest about their breakup really exposed the contrived nature of the show. 'Ex-gate' certainly didn’t do the episode any favors.

And Corrinne. OMG. She is so OTT I have been fast forwarding. I understand the need to bring SOME excitement to the season, but production has played this ‘bad girl promiscuous’ story line so many times it’s embarrassing.

Even his parents seem bored. Best line of the night: I don’t want to see you on tv anymore.

ETA: Sorry mods, if this belongs somewhere else, please feel free to move it!

I'm so right there with you on this.  In my bottom 5 seasons ever.  I can barely get through each episode and for me it's because Nick just sucks as a lead IMO. 

First, the skeeviness - during Danille Lo's date he's all "this is the library I used to kiss girls in, this is the town I used to chase girls in, this is the field I had firsts wink wink in" etc.  My son who wandered by asked why the guy was so gross and could only talk and brag about school age chasing of girls giggling.  So much for Nick being witty or being capable of more interesting conversations.  It was so rude and awkward IMO.  I felt bad for Danielle because of how awkward the whole date was IMO.  The ex thing was useless and why call her an ex when they dated a few months maybe 15 years ago?  Maybe call her someone I dated briefly once and knew me growing up.  It was so weird.  JMO.

Nick's mannerisms and temperament just project a bored, disinterested person going through the motions to me.  And the mumbling grates.    For such a tv pro, he spends half of his one on one conversations looking off camera at production IMO.  During Raven's story he was looking off camera more than he was at her from what I saw and it totally takes away from the moment IMO.

I totally see how into Vanessa he is and I get it - she's awesome IMO. You can have your heart set on someone early and still make a good show IMO. Many leads have done it.  It's his job to make the dates with the women interesting and fun and build storylines. But IMO he's not doing that. Luckily, I do really like Vanessa, Rachel, Raven, the Danielle's, Sarah, Christina, actually most of the women (minus all the Corrine time - which I get the have to use, because Nick is giving them nothing to work with and nothing to get anyone talking IMO). The women are what is making the show, not the women's relationships with Nick IMO. And even more than many season I can't believe most of these girls would have any interest in Nick in real life (or he in them). Again, all JMO.

And the hook of the season is what?  will it work for Nick this time?  Personally, that's the lamest hook they've tried to build a season on ever IMO. I just don't care.

Excited for the Ette and BIP this summer though as they have some nice women to choose a cast from, so there's that.

All my opinion only.

Great
post. You took the words right out of my mouth. :yes: Good Post
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Nick's season is a lot like Ashley's to me. Her season overall was meh. But her connection with JP totally saves that one in a big way. Nick's connection with V (because to me, so far, it's one of the best, most organic connections we've seen on this show) saves this season for me. Big time. Nick and V together are fire. And I'll just deal with all the other garbage to get to see more of them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:21 pm

@sosleepy Amen!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Lara wrote:Giving Danielle L a tour of his sexual history was very strange. Even on Kaitlyn's season, on a date, he randomly talked about the first time he touched a girl's privates. I do like Nick, but he's very strange and inappropriate at times, IMO.

I agree. The dude creeps me the heck out! I don't get the allure! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:22 pm

It was interesting to see that every episode of Nick's so far has gotten less viewers than Ben, Chris and Juan Pablo, especially the first three. That made me laugh since Ashley I said he was going to get the highest ratings of all time for any bachelor laugh out loud

Corinne's act is old and Nick is boring IMO, but I expected that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Well, anyone who would take Ashley I seriously--need I say more? rofl That's regardless of ratings or whether you like the season or not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12