SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:11 pm

Honestly, I just thought Nick was trying to be cute with all the "I only went to the library so I could meet girls" and other stuff. I honestly took most of that stuff like he was relaying teenage boy hijinks that were meant to be adorable and not basically suggesting he had sex here and there with woman after woman. But maybe that's just me.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:26 pm

lleyki wrote:Honestly, I just thought Nick was trying to be cute with all the "I only went to the library so I could meet girls" and other stuff. I honestly took most of that stuff like he was relaying teenage boy hijinks that were meant to be adorable and not basically suggesting he had sex here and there with woman after woman. But maybe that's just me.

laugh out loud that's the only way I took it too. I laughed.

To me, ratings don't matter. If I'm enjoying a season, great, if ratings tank whether I enjoy the season or not, it doesn't bother me. It only ticks me off when I really like a show and they cancel it, like Love in The Wild.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:46 pm

I find this season incredibly boring. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 1f634  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 1f634  I have to dvr and speed through the tedium. It is the Corrine Show. When Nick has a chance to be the lead on camera or in his blogs...he talks about sex or brags about his prowess as a roller skater, dancer, runner etc etc etc. Then there are all the makeouts in front of the women. For a 36 year old man Nick is extremely immature IMO. I don't see him as ready for marriage or a family any time soon. The only thing I like this season is Vanessa....mainly because I follow her on IG and she is so different than most of the type women cast for this show. I adore she is not all about makeup and looks But rather a bit goofy and has real job that is incredibly meaningful. Plus she loves to eat...a true first. laugh out loud  I hope if Vanessa is the F1....that as she watches the season air...she wises up and moves on to better life partner options. IMO she will make so many compromises if she settles for Nick. Vanessa is a strong woman and I love seeing her comfortable with who she is. I see zero fakeness in Vanessa....which is the exact opposite of how I see Nick.

I do agree with Nicks parents with not wanting to see him on TV again.

In my wishful scenario Vanessa would be the next Bachelorette. yes

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:10 pm

lleyki wrote:Honestly, I just thought Nick was trying to be cute with all the "I only went to the library so I could meet girls" and other stuff. I honestly took most of that stuff like he was relaying teenage boy hijinks that were meant to be adorable and not basically suggesting he had sex here and there with woman after woman. But maybe that's just me.
I totally agree! Somebody had to talk about something opposed to giggling only. Poor Nick, that was a long day just to end with ..."I don't want to get a divorce like my parents." C'mon Danielle, surely you can bring more to the table than that!

This season is unprecedented for me. I never thought I'd get to enjoy Nick as TB. I never thought I'd read so many articles/ interviews that reveal his uniqueness. And last but not least, even RS has to now speak in " IMO" mode. Yeah, I'm loving Season 21 of TB. lolpanda

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:21 pm

Seabear wrote:I find this season incredibly boring. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 1f634  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 1f634  I have to dvr and speed through the tedium. It is the Corrine Show. When Nick has a chance to be the lead on camera or in his blogs...he talks about sex or brags about his prowess as a roller skater, dancer, runner etc etc etc. Then there are all the makeouts in front of the women. For a 36 year old man Nick is extremely immature IMO. I don't see him as ready for marriage or a family any time soon. The only thing I like this season is Vanessa....mainly because I follow her on IG and she is so different than most of the type women cast for this show. I adore she is not all about makeup and looks But rather a bit goofy and has real job that is incredibly meaningful. Plus she loves to eat...a true first. laugh out loud  I hope if Vanessa is the F1....that as she watches the season air...she wises up and moves on to better life partner options. IMO she will make so many compromises if she settles for Nick. Vanessa is a strong woman and I love seeing her comfortable with who she is. I see zero fakeness in Vanessa....which is the exact opposite of how I see Nick.

I do agree with Nicks parents with not wanting to see him on TV again.

In my wishful scenario Vanessa would be the next Bachelorette. yes

All JMO

WORD!

I mean, I haven't enjoyed a Bachelor season in four years so I had no expectations I would like this one. I find Nick to be a terrible lead: the mumbling, the making out in front of the others all the time, the bringing up past relationships and sex all over this episode especially, the lack of humor, going along with Corinne's overt sexual moves, etc. The only thing that's remotely good is a few of the women. JMO

I too hope Vanessa ends up dumping Nick (if she's indeed F1) because I think she's way too good for him. And I sincerely hope he never appears on another show again.

JMOAA

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:29 pm

In all honesty, I don't enjoy this show so much.
I hope at times to find it funny, because I do think it's pretty much a joke. I thought Corinne chewing like a cow and the camera man and edit focusing on that longer than some of the dates was pretty entertaining and interesting. Like is there really nothing better to show? I guess not. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 4256136633
I don't focus on too many of the cast because we only see what we are shown. So I don't have too many real likes or dislikes.
The best thing of this whole franchise for me is my entanglement with this forum. And the baby pics from the couples. The baby pics are great!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:31 pm

I will agree I've never noticed his tendency to be so monotone. But, I love a good conversation with someone who has depth. IMO, when he's invested, he's got interesting in spades. I'm never bored when he's "ON"!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:34 pm

the lack of humor,

Different strokes because I think Nick has shown a lot of humor and been one of the more laid back leads. I don't know, I just think Nick is obviously polarizing and has been since Andi's season, which is why he was a controversial pick as the lead. And the truth is, I don't think there is anything he could do or could have done that would change some people's opinion about him, which is just how these things go. So basically, I think some were always going to hate this season no matter what. I mean it would be like me if they made Josh the lead. I can't stand Josh so I know I wouldn't enjoy a season of him as the lead. Well who are we kidding, I wouldn't watch.

I also want to say that I kind of get uncomfortable with all the "Vanessa is too good for Nick" comments and I've seen it all over the place online, especially since their 1 on 1. Now I like Vanessa and I believe she's been genuine on her social media but at the end of the day, until you really know someone personally, social media is just a snapshot of who they really are.

A lot of these comments seem to be based, IMO, around what's happening on the show. Well as much as I hated the Corinne stuff, Nick had only just met Vanessa when that stuff was happening with Corinne and he was dating a bunch of other women at the same time as well. Yes, the behavior was disrespectful to the other women in general but I don't think that is truly a judgement on who he may be in an actual, committed relationship.

This reminds me of all the outrage on Shawn's behalf when Kaitlyn slept with Nick on the show. But my feeling then, even as someone who wasn't the biggest Kaitlyn fan, was that at the time that happened with Nick, Kaitlyn wasn't in a committed relationship with Shawn. He was one of many other men competing for her. Yeah it wasn't a great decision but she didn't betray him is what I'm saying because she wasn't engaged to him or even his girlfriend because technically she was about ten other guys' girlfriend (this show is so creepy).

This is why so many couples from this franchise, especially the ones who've successfully made it, have said that the real relationship starts after the show ends. And as it is, we don't know what Nick and Vanessa's relationship has been since filming ended. Yeah they may split or not. For all we know they have a very healthy and happy and committed relationship. I just don't think what happened in the somewhat manufactured world of the show is necessarily a full indictment on what Nick and Vanessa's relationship is or could be since filming's ended that it can so easily be dismissed as "she's way too good for him". IMO

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:34 pm

I think he has a funny sense of humor. That can be entertaining.
Let me specify some of these people who TPTB think will be entertaining are the most boring to me. I have a list of cast I would like to never see again for sure.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:In all honesty, I don't enjoy this show so much.
I hope at times to find it funny, because I do think it's pretty much a joke.  I thought Corinne chewing like a cow and the camera man and edit focusing on that longer than some of the dates was pretty entertaining and interesting. Like is there really nothing better to show? I guess not. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 4256136633
I don't focus on too many of the cast because we only see what we are shown. So I don't have too many real likes or dislikes.
The best thing of this whole franchise for me is my entanglement with this forum.  And the baby pics from the couples. The baby pics are great!
Kasha, if my mind doesn't change, this will probably be the last season of TB for me. It's finally come full circle! I do love the baby pics, too. There is nothing more precious than those lil beings.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:46 pm

@mprssdbyu Then please feel free to explore the rest of the forum. We have lots and lots of other threads that have nothing to do with this show.
Eventually the show will come to an end, but hopefully friendships made here won't. SO we have threads to help interest members in other areas and everyone is welcome to share.
It's nice to have a place to come to and visit. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 4256136633 bestbud! Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:03 am

Kashathediva wrote:In all honesty, I don't enjoy this show so much.
I hope at times to find it funny, because I do think it's pretty much a joke.  I thought Corinne chewing like a cow and the camera man and edit focusing on that longer than some of the dates was pretty entertaining and interesting. Like is there really nothing better to show? I guess not. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 4256136633
The best thing of this whole franchise for me is my entanglement with this forum.  And the baby pics from the couples. The baby pics are great!

I feel the same way. I doubt I'd even watch anymore if it wasn't for this forum, since it's just gotten so repetitive and often tedious. The only thing I hope for is some interesting personalities and a genuine connection between the lead and their F1, since it feels like a total waste of time when I can see the breakup coming even before the proposal.

It does annoy me that it's been such a Corinne show so far, but it's really no different than it being the Olivia show last year. Corinne is just more obnoxious whereas I kind of felt sorry for Olivia at times, since she's clearly not a total airhead, despite her social awkwardness. But they were shoving her down our throats just as much. I think we tend to look back and remember the cast of each season as we know them now after a full season (or several) and lots of stalking. If you compare new cast members we've only seen a few minutes of to them, the new ones always seem like boring duds. Sometimes they really are, like JoJo's guys IMO, but it's too early to say much about this season's cast. I already like the F3, so it can't be that bad. JMO.

Nick as a lead I like, because he can formulate some original thoughts and string a sentence together, he has a sense of humour and I actually love that he's so transparent. I always feel better about people who are transparent, because I feel like they're easier to trust. I'm already spoiled, so I don't need him to keep up the suspense by acting his way through dates with MOT women. As long as he brings it with V, I'm good. I could do with less kissing on those MOT dates, but it seems to increase each season, so I'm not so sure it's the lead who should get the blame. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12