SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:21 pm

Lol, I can not be convinced that past leads did not have equal interest in their ratings. Sorry it's human nature, IMO. Nick is transparent in that he shows his excitement. I also feel him having such close friendships with TPTB, they are constantly in his ear and he feeds off of them. As the women dwindle and the relationships pick up speed, I will be shocked if ratings don't continue to climb. I don't follow his social media and I love him. I can't fathom why anyone follows him who doesn't like him. I just can't.

ETA:. I would love to know how many viewers actually tune in counting the Bach/Ette parties. I watch alone but I know many who make Monday nights a social gathering.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Like OF COURSE each and every lead was concerned and thought about their ratings. It's a lot of pressure on them to deliver. IMO, however ratings have very little to do with who the lead is. People are gonna watch or not watch (for the most part) regardless who the lead is.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:43 pm

Interest? Yes. Equal interest, on par with Nick? IMO no way. laugh out loud Maybe he feels more pressure than most to put on a good season given his past. Idk. I wonder if he'd be more relaxed if the show was banging down his door vs him begging (again IMO) for the job.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:01 pm

IMO, Nick may care about the ratings as much as he does because he is a perfectionist. And mainly one whose life goal is to perfect himself. He has said many times that he wants a partner who will help him to become the best version of himself. I believe this is a goal he has been working on much of his adult life. And while he realizes perfection is impossible, it never hurts to try.

And yes while the numbers don't lie, one's interpretation of the numbers may lead you astray.  The averages so far are skewed in Ben's favor as his entire season has aired and the number of viewers usually increases as the show progresses. Nick's season is only four weeks in. As Mills put it, he is trending ahead of Ben's season and if the numbers continue as they have been, Nick's averages will supersede Ben's by the end of the season. That is something that a previous Bachelor "villain" should be proud of.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:14 pm

IMO the postings about ratings are just a reminder to fans that they are watching a tv show.
Fans tweet Nick about who he should next send home, who he should pick, what he should not do next week... rofl  It's like they think they are watching 2 hours in real time.
Rating posts are just a reality check in my mind.  A reminder the show is a finished product for public consumption that has market value.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:38 pm

I think any lead must think about ratings but know that really the editing and production are in charge of how the product will look. So really when you say he is concerned with ratings I think maybe a couple of scenes to bag some early drama but I doubt any further content would be faked or exxagerated for the sake of ratings. Jmho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:53 pm

I hope this is the right thread to discuss this, but I'm not convinced that Vanessa is the F1. I actually think he chooses no one.
You guys almost had me convinced she was with the whole bracelet thing until I saw the pictures of him wearing it on his date with Kristina. Why would he wear it then and not with any other 1 one 1 date? Makes no sense to me. Maybe it's a Livestrong bracelet? Or maybe it is the zero gravity bracelet and he likes the color? I read he also kept the skates that he wore on Raven's date...could mean nothing but still.

I haven't kept up with RS but has he said he knows Vanessa is F1 100% (more than once) like he did with Ben's season about Lauren?

In a lot of Nick's interviews HE brings up the possibility of not finding the one and there was a recent interview/recap thing with Jared and Ashley I where Jared says right now Vanessa is his final 1 but then kinda trails off saying something like you never know his feelings could change later on. Seemed random to say that when the girl asked them who your F1 was now in the show.
Of course these are just my thoughts and opinions. What do you guys think?

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:07 pm

allicat wrote:I hope this is the right thread to discuss this, but I'm not convinced that Vanessa is the F1. I actually think he chooses no one.
You guys almost had me convinced she was with the whole bracelet thing until I saw the pictures of him wearing it on his date with Kristina. Why would he wear it then and not with any other 1 one 1 date? Makes no sense to me.  Maybe it's a Livestrong bracelet? Or maybe it is the zero gravity bracelet and he likes the color? I read he also kept the skates that he wore on Raven's date...could mean nothing but still.

I haven't kept up with RS but has he said he knows Vanessa is F1 100% (more than once) like he did with Ben's season about Lauren?

In a lot of Nick's interviews HE brings up the possibility of not finding the one and there was a recent interview/recap thing with Jared and Ashley I where Jared says right now Vanessa is his final 1 but then kinda trails off saying something like you never know his feelings could change later on. Seemed random to say that when the girl asked them who your F1 was now in the show.
Of course these are just my thoughts and opinions. What do you guys think?

Until more epis epi I'm not convinced he's engaged. I do think he is with his F1 and may or may not be engaged by ATFR.
JMO at this point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:14 pm

If he is alone or even not engaged, then what do you make of the SC of him holding a ring in the FRC location? Not challenging, genuinely curious as to how others are interpreting this.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:31 pm

My reasoning that Nick didn't leave single and is engaged has to do with TPTB's behavior after show. CH went on Ellen, called Nick sincere and bashed Luke yet again. MF's tweet about tears of joy on the engagement day (Who would be crying tears of joy if Nick dumped both women or both women left on their own?). Millsy said on some podcast/interview (I cant remember which one) that they stand by their pick of Nick as the bachelor and the audience will see why when they watch the show.

These are the very same people who thrashed Juan Pablo IMO both in the edit/interviews when he didn't get engaged. I still remember that super awkward AFR when CH kept pushing him to say ILY to Nikki.

There is absolutely no way IMO TPTB will continue to be supportive of Nick if he didn't get engaged especially when they took a huge risk with him and got a lot of flak from audience for their decision.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:36 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:If he is alone or even not engaged, then what do you make of the SC of him holding a ring in the FRC location? Not challenging, genuinely curious as to how others are interpreting this.
Maybe he got the ring, then decided last minute not to? Maybe the producers told him to hold up a ring to show to fool viewers? I'm not even sure if they do things like that. Was it Brad's season where he chose no one? Does anyone recall if they showed a ring?

Last edited by allicat on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:37 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:If he is alone or even not engaged, then what do you make of the SC of him holding a ring in the FRC location? Not challenging, genuinely curious as to how others are interpreting this.

I can not recall a season that the lead did not pick out a ring and bring it to the FRC. Even during PLo's season a ring was shown and involved, but given as a token ring on a string. I'm not positive with my memory what exactly happened with Jesse Palmer and the ring scenario. It doesn't mean an engagement took place just because they do a ring shot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12