SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Interesting. I only started watching with Andi's season, so I'm not as familiar with the history of ring shots but it's good to know that a ring at the FRC does not necessarily a proposal make.

I still think Nick got engaged; I think a lot of his rhetoric about maybe not finding the one was a result of the narrative TPTB is selling. I'm not sure they are together now-TWT-but IMO he did get engaged to someone. 

Who knows what we will see come March. The best parts of the season are still yet to come!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm

I think he is still with Vanessa. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:44 pm

You guys almost had me convinced she was with the whole bracelet thing until I saw the pictures of him wearing it on his date with Kristina. Why would he wear it then and not with any other 1 one 1 date? Makes no sense to me. Maybe it's a Livestrong bracelet? Or maybe it is the zero gravity bracelet and he likes the color?

I mentioned this in Vanessa's thread but I actually think it is more telling if Nick was wearing the bracelet on other dates because it could be seen as she was always his pick and never far from his mind even if of course he had to date other women because that's the show.

I know people have speculated about the possibility of it being a Livestrong bracelet, but I just think it is way too big of a coincidence that we see the two wearing this exact bracelet while on their date and some posters on here find a picture of Joey Fatone and his friends wearing the exact same bracelet when they did the Zero Experience as well.

And then after that is when suddenly Nick starts sporting this bright azz yellow bracelet that he's still wearing on occasion today. Just seems way too big of a coincidence in my opinion.

I read he also kept the skates that he wore on Raven's date...could mean nothing but still.

I admit I have heard nothing about this. How do we know that he did?

I haven't kept up with RS but has he said he knows Vanessa is F1 100% (more than once) like he did with Ben's season about Lauren?

Yes, he has. Just this past week, in his Reader Emails, someone questioned the spoiler because Vanessa went to Nashville to hang out with Danielle M. and others this past weekend and apparently that's never been done by a F1. And he reiterated his spoiler that Vanessa was the F1 and that in fact she and Nick are still engaged.

In a lot of Nick's interviews HE brings up the possibility of not finding the one and there was a recent interview/recap thing with Jared and Ashley I where Jared says right now Vanessa is his final 1 but then kinda trails off saying something like you never know his feelings could change later on. Seemed random to say that when the girl asked them who your F1 was now in the show.

That doesn't seem random to me from Jared. Sounds like a reasonable answer from someone who is not spoiled. He's saying that in his opinion, right now it's definitely Vanessa but things can change and it's true. We've seen seasons where the lead has amazing chemistry with someone early on and it stalls or fades or someone else that the editing hid for awhile, emerges as the winner in the end. So it just sounded like Jared was giving his opinion on what might happen and not making any statement of fact.

I'm actually fascinated by some of the concern or belief that Nick chose no one because I do think that pre-season there was plenty pointing to RS's spoiler being right and again there was very good evidence in my opinion that they had a SHV just two weeks ago. I think because the season is currently airing, which means people are paying way more attention (not just the spoiled ones like us who read here), they may be being more careful or low-key so as to not accidentally spoil the season.

But before the season started, there were all those Snaps/Instagram that I refuse to believe were not SHV. I don't buy that that was all staged to make it seem like he picked someone or to foil viewers. And they were telling enough that some at the time were complaining that Nick was making things too obvious and that was bothering them. Even thought it was really just showing some food. But the point is clearly many accepted this as proof of who he was with.

Nick's sister started following Vanessa a week or so after they were back. Nick himself followed Vanessa on Instagram before bios were released and un-followed and then re-followed her when the bios were up and he proceeded to like/follow a number of the contestants. I still believe that picture of her smiling into the camera right after New Year's Day was likely with him.

I get that people sleuth and analyze and maybe there are some red flags to make some question the spoiler but in my opinion, I just think they're being a lot more careful now that the season is airing and so more people are paying attention. We don't need another Snapchat snafu a la Kaitlyn. Just all my opinion of course.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:05 pm

I believe that Nick chose Vanessa and is still with her.  

Nick knows how the show works and he is going to place doubts in the minds of the viewers to help sell the party line of "will Nick end up alone?"  He is a good soldier and wants to keep the suspense to give the viewers a good season.  

In the preview he says that he wants to give America a happy ending and that he believes that if you don't give up on love, you will be rewarded in the end. These are glimpses of what is to come IMO.

In my limited understanding of Nick, he does not strike me as someone who gives up easily. He is determined. He did not give up on his pursuit of Andi or Kaitlyn without trying. And I do not believe that he would leave the show without Vanessa by choice.

It appears to me that Vanessa is falling for Nick, otherwise she wouldn't care so much about his questionable choices. She also seems to be determined and I think that she stuck it out to the end to find out his true feelings.

If they both made it to that podium, I think that he did make some kind of promise or commitment to her. Engagement? Probably. What does he have to lose? His dignity? That's already been done and he could care less what the audience thinks about him. He has so much to gain by finding a fiancé. It is truely the happiest and most complete ending to his Bachelor story. And since Nick is determined to show America that love doesn't fail... I think he is engaged. All JMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:12 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12