SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:19 am

Previous threads here

Continue 3 here.

stuckinsc wrote:
reason wrote:She never said Jen agreed.  Who give Jen charge over Nick's life?  If there was something there he would not have gone and taken the show.  They were at least friend but they were not doing any travelling to be together that tells me is was going now where fast are to a permanent life long pair.  JMHO.

I meant agreed as in, held no hard feelings and was not resentful. IMO, if you are romantically involved and end it to date other people it would be kind to discuss it with the person you are letting go. I am actually giving him credit that he tried to be nice when he told her and not a jerk. JMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:23 am

I don't think it's fact that he purposely ended the relationship with Jen to go on TB, unless there is proof and I missed it. That's not what I understood. IMO there wasn't a relationship to begin with. I know I was hoping for a new couple, but it was obvious after a couple of epi's, that relationship was going nowhere IMHO.

When he accepted the lead, it's not like he could be telling everyone. We suspect he told her one day before it was announced. IMO that was the right thing to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:06 am

He could have told her that he was in the mix for Bachelor so it wouldn't have been a complete shock. It seems like he was keeping her in his back pocket just in case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:14 am

Well Nick headed to NYC today to do GMA tomorrow. darn work getting in my way! It will be fun to see him doing the media rounds that the lead typically does. I know it isn't the case for all, for me the more Nick the better!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:21 am

albean99 wrote:He could have told her that he was in the mix for Bachelor so it wouldn't have been a complete shock. It seems like he was keeping her in his back pocket just in case.

In an interview a couple weeks ago I think on Afterbuzz they asked Nick his opinion on next Bachelor and he said he figured it would be Luke or Chase and that he met both at the Men Tell All. He seemed very nonchalant about it and talked about it like fact that it was going to be either of them and he didn't have an opinion one way or another about it. It didn't come off as something coy or "I know something you don't know" just matter of fact just like most fans/alumni figured so that coupled with Jen's mom's post plus Luke being backed all ready for his flight to be announced that Nick was just as shocked as any of us that he was even considered let alone chosen for the spot. JMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:43 am

Nick is on GMA right now!
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:01 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 43m43 minutes ago
Hey @GMA!!
laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Cr1J9RNXYAAQUol
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:34 am

I totally missed the show.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:38 am

Here is a link to see his interview.

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/773869438210760704

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:09 pm

Watched the interview and Nick said what I would have expected him to.  He would never say that he was dying to be the lead and jumped at the chance, he would never say that his main hesitation for taking the gig was getting a bad edit and being universally reviled (even temporarily) again now that he has rehabilitated his image, and he would never say that he was anything other than shocked to get the call.  Those are the correct, media approved answers.  Are they totally truthful?  We can only speculate.

Just one more comment on this.  When I speculate that Nick may have known prior that there was an outside chance he could be the next Bachelor while he was filming BIP (particularly after seeing how the breakup with Jen was orchestrated and presented) and that may have even factored in to his decision to do the show, or that he was dying to be the lead, it is not a criticism of Nick.  And I agree that there are MANY BN people who would also jump at the opportunity if offered, and I honestly don't blame them based on weighing the positives vs the negatives in their current life/career situation.  Nick is now just one of them since his prior career is on hiatus, so it makes perfect sense for him to take the gig, and to go on DWTS after if it's offered.

BTW, there is also speculation out there that one of the reasons producers were hesitant about going ahead with Luke was that they questioned his "sincerity" in actually finding a wife, thought he might be doing it more to advance his singing career.  Don't remember what show I heard that on, but it's out there.  Producers may have floated that just to cover their asses on why they went with Nick though. no idea

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:22 pm

is it just me or is Nick looking down instead of engaging with the audience in the photo above? Is he generally a shy person? His inability to maintain eye contact bugs me and that is what made viewers question his sincerity on the bette.

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:27 pm

OMG the GMA hosts were straight up laughing at the clip of his ridiculous fake eye squinting crying. Wow, this is going to be a great season.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12