SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:07 pm

beader wrote:There are so many crazies out there that I can't imagine putting even one picture of my children on public SM.  The crazies know what the kids look like, their names, their mother, father, mother's current live-in, grandparents, and it wouldn't be hard to find any of their addresses. Just not the thing to do--IMO.   Amanda is just asking for trouble.  

I agree 100% with you! I never could understand the need to post every little thing on SM, I guess a sense of validation, or as I call it, false validation.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Exactly. You just don't know what kind of predator is waiting and watching for a chance. So dumb.  But moving BOR in is as bad. She could've brought a perv into her hh for all she knows. And no MM, I'm not saying he IS a perv. I'm saying you just cannot take chances like this with your precious children. It is beyond stupid. and careless. I just can't with this couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Alanna wrote:
beader wrote:There are so many crazies out there that I can't imagine putting even one picture of my children on public SM.  The crazies know what the kids look like, their names, their mother, father, mother's current live-in, grandparents, and it wouldn't be hard to find any of their addresses. Just not the thing to do--IMO.   Amanda is just asking for trouble.  
Don't worry about it, the kiddos already have their own Insta too https://www.instagram.com/kins_tagram/

They're also signed up to some talent agency. I just don't get parents who try to make money off their own children, privacy and normal childhood be damned. Rolling Eyes I don't even want to sign up for LinkedIn and such myself, because the thought of anyone finding out all my business with a simple Google search makes me uncomfortable. Then there are people who plaster their kids all over the internet with no concern for the fact that they can't even give their consent. All for some IG likes and blog views and shilling opportunities. It's just selfish and careless.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:44 pm

I started modeling when I was 5 years old and did it until I was about 13. That was wayyyy before social media was a "thing" though, so my pics weren't plastered everywhere. And my mom put my money that I got from modeling into a savings account, which I highly doubt Amanda is doing for her kids. I hope she's not just blowing all this money that she's receiving on crap.. This shilling isn't going to last forever. She needs to be smart about how she manages the money. ALL the bachelor folk should! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:45 pm

I enjoy the pics my friends post on FB of their kids, I get to see them and watch them grow. Granted their accounts are private so only friends and family can see. Not to defend Amanda but the girls are all over the exes very public FB page. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:51 pm

BKay wrote:Exactly. You just don't know what kind of predator is waiting and watching for a chance. So dumb.  But moving BOR in is as bad. She could've brought a perv into her hh for all she knows. And no MM, I'm not saying he IS a perv. I'm saying you just cannot take chances like this with your precious children. It is beyond stupid. and careless. I just can't with this couple.
Well, they have Josh now on perv patrol and if Josh even suspects of someone being shady, he's just dying for an opportunity to knock someone, anyone out, so I'm sure he'll jump at the chance. I'm kidding, folks laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:51 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I mean let's be real here, BOR is just some guy she was banging for 2 1/2 weeks on a reality show. No way should he be living with them already. Just no. This whole situation is like something out of an episode of Teen Mom. #OliviaWasRight cheeky

I feel bad for criticizing Olivia. She was there...she knows!! :cutesmile!:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:35 am

Tried to find Amanda's thread but couldn't so this thread is where I'll ask...

I haven't followed her/her storyline. What is the situation with her ex? Is he a decent father? A deadbeat? I remember reading that her daughter ended up in the ER and she tried to paint him as a bad guy, but a few posters confirmed that he was actually there as well.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:37 am

Max64 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I can't with the shoes her girls wear. Those sandals going up to their knees almost look uncomfortable to me. and yesterday they had UGG boots on at the beach! Crazy.

Are you serious???  no no   UGG boots at the beach?  Unbelievable.

No lie. Or in Amanduh's case it was an outfit for a photo shoot instead..

"What's wrong, Kins?" "Well first of all, you won't let me get braces...and also I'm hungry." by @amanda_stantonn

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 11 1f49c

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 11 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 11 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 11 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:25 am

california90 wrote:Tried to find Amanda's thread but couldn't so this thread is where I'll ask...

I haven't followed her/her storyline. What is the situation with her ex? Is he a decent father? A deadbeat? I remember reading that her daughter ended up in the ER and she tried to paint him as a bad guy, but a few posters confirmed that he was actually there as well.

Most of their story is from her narrative, so I doubt its accuracy. Apparently he wasn't a very good husband, but seems to be a loving and caring father, very involved in the kids' lives. Jmo.

I'm on the fence about kids and modelling, because so often it's the parents pushing it on the children, and they really don't have a choice. So many now adult actors have said how much they hated modelling as a kid. When you compare modelling to other possible hobbies, from modelling the pictures will be (now online) forever. And it's so concentrated on looks and appearances, that it IMO will give the children a messy sense of reality outside of makeup and hair straighteners. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:46 am

I just keep shaking my head and wondering if all common sense has fled from this couple. They sure seem to be doing a bunch of wacky things. Exploiting the children like this has no rhyme or reason, except for the almighty dollar. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:48 am

There could be a whole different way to look at Josh and Amanda, the kids and the speculation.
1. modeling. Amanda has found a way to support her children as a single mom. These photos seem to be something that they all do together. I have to give her some credit for finding a way to make a significant amount of money, and include her children. California is a very expensive place to live. She is getting support from the children's father which she should but she is supporting them now too.
2. maybe ..."maybe" .... moving to Atlanta some day. the LA area is so expensive and a tough place to raise children. Maybe their quality of life would be better living in Atlanta. Especially a suburb. Or perhaps they would live in Tampa near grandparents. Especially if they have more children. As the children get older they can visit back and forth with their father. Not ideal but it can be done. Again... that area is a fast pace life and very expensive, so it might make sense to live in a more family friendly town away from so much fashion and Amanda might not have to work as much.
3. the clothes the little ones wear.... it was very windy that day and all the women had boots on for part of the time too. It might have been chilly and Ugg boots are comfortable. Those other sandals are very soft.. the tops of them, no different than wearing high socks. Maybe they are comfortable.
Just a few thoughts as I have read some of the speculation on this thread and there maybe another point of view. They might not make all the choices I would make but some of these choices might actually be good ones.
Carry on....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99