SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:The dog doesn't shed..? Huh? Lmao
If he can only text that info to Us himself, he'd have the $270 saved on representation to pay the housekeeper himself. By the way, they really need to shop around, what is she cleaning with?? Rags made of gold thread?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:04 pm

I'm just trying to wrap my head around her needing a cleaning person at 275 a week. She's home all day and her girls are in full-time day care. Can't she clean house? 4000 rent. That's 3 times my mortgage. I could buy 3 more houses here.

I also don't know if I believe that he doesn't help with the rent. Andi said that Josh paid just about all the expenses and they never had a problem with money and he was very generous. So I find that hard to believe that he doesn't pay his fair share.

And all guys are messy in my opinion, including my husband, which is the worst. That's just a life fact. And a dog shedding is part of having a dog. I'd clean up after Sabel any day to have that sweet dog around.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Tabloids. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Let's be fair here. The Duhhh and the BOR probably don't know how to work a vacuum. Besides cleaning is for us lowly commoners. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:33 pm

LOL!!! All the parties involved here. Super mature. What a great combo ... For a trainwreck!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:42 pm

Josh loves Sable so much, he had to defend her honor to make sure everyone knows she doesn't shed laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:48 pm

WTF on needing a housekeeper, seriously. She can't possibly be that busy. How big is that apartment?! I guess she is making 20k a month if she has 4k to spend on rent alone. Might be a better idea to save or invest it though, rather than playing an A lister. Can't believe they're even commenting on their finances though. What a pair (trio) of freaks.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:52 pm

This controversy that they are going through can 100% be blamed on Amanda. If she hadn't blabbed to her ex, it wouldn't be in the tabloids! The ex knows too many details for Amanda not to have told him!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Josh's love for Sabel is one of his more positive attributes, IMO.  But it wasn't even Josh commenting, it was his rep!  Would that be MM or someone else he/they pay for this wonderful rep service?  I think he needs to look for better representation!  laugh out loud

All parties involved need to learn to keep quite. JMO

🚋 2pop wine
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Southerngal wrote:This controversy that they are going through can 100% be blamed on Amanda.  If she hadn't blabbed to her ex, it wouldn't be in the tabloids!  The ex knows too many details for Amanda not to have told him!
Seriously!! What is wrong with this chick? Why even go out to lunch with him? Just drop the girls off and go enjoy your well deserved 20s. She's so hard working! She deserves it. Have I mentioned how much she serves some time off? She does.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I'm not sure what round Jamanda are in but if the recent article with the ex blabbing doesn't knock them out, they might just make it.  Most couples would have broken by now but they seem to be using all of the controversy to bring them closer together.  I applaud them
Well, it's happened twice already. I'm thinking the third time might be the charm.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:16 pm

D*ck move by the ex to talk to the press, but I 100% believe him. The timing fits because when Josh was in canada there was speculation here that they might've been fighting, hence her SC, there's too much detail about the way they pay their bills, and Amanda's already proven she's not above trashing guys when she's upset with them and reading the article, it has to be obvious to Josh that she really said all that.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99