SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:26 pm

Slightly OT, but when the father, who has 35% custody, has the children full time for three weeks so Amanda can be on a dating show, Radar calls it ”babysitting”.

That’s pretty awful IMO. I hope the court has a different view on what a father can be to his children.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:43 pm

I wonder if Amanda actually told exNick to take her to court if he didn't like it. Fairness SHOULD dictate that if she is making alot more money than before, and if he has physical custody of them more than before, she should agree to a reduced child support. Unfortunately, common sense usually has no place in these negotiations. And it's usually the children who suffer. In my experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Those poor babies.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:45 pm

I saw this coming from a mile away tbh. Coparenting after a relationship ends is such a delicate balance, especially in the first couple of years, and starting with Amanda's first appearance on this franchise she's disrespected him pretty much every step of the way. Maybe she has her reasons but they're still raising these children together, so trashing him publicly and letting her very new boyfriend plaster them on sm while referring to himself as their dad are serious no-no's. According tmz they'll be trying mediation so hopefully for these kids that didn't ask for any of this, they can work it out there. All JMO.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/09/bachelor-in-paradise-amanda-stanton-ex-husband-child-custody/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:Josh is a selfish egomaniac to be posting like this and using the kids, so that's nothing new whatsoever, but their mom to allow all this???? She is just beyond it all imo.
It's not surprising at all to me that Amanda is allowing this considering she got engaged to a man before he even met her kids. Not to mention, Josh proposed without even meeting her kids yet had to have his mom there?

It's just beyond with both of them, imo. no no

I thought her girls actually did meet him.  It was just hush, hush.  

In the Neil Lane interview he mentioned something about Josh having met the girls. But any parent who gets engaged after dating a guy for 10 days and meeting her children for a day.... speechless
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:03 pm

I almost didn't recognize her with the darker, more natural hair color. She looks so much better with the darker hair, IMO.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 0909-amanda-stanton-nick-buonfiglio-facebook-7
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:54 pm

LOL.

Kinsley/Charlie with #Dad:

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Captur10
Source

Kinsley/Charlie with #PossibleFutureStepdadIfThisThingActuallyLasts:

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Captur11
Source

I know who I'd rather live with. rotfl

And yeah, Amanda definitely looks a million times better as a brunette. I can't get over how her hair is practically white these days and it is just so, so unflattering. I wonder if she's gone so drastically blonde because Josh tells her he prefers it?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I almost didn't recognize her with the darker, more natural hair color.  She looks so much better with the darker hair, IMO.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 0909-amanda-stanton-nick-buonfiglio-facebook-7
Source

Holy cannoli she is gorgeous with a more natural color! Why did she ever go to that blonde? She looks hideous blonde compared to how she is supposed to be! Too bad now she's with Josh, so she's stuck being blonde at least until the breakup.

Amanda seems rather passive to me. No doubt Josh is all OTT wanting to be promoted as dad (remember - he's the guy who forced #mcm on Andi. laugh out loud laugh out loud.

Oh those poor girls are going to need therapy, aren't they?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I almost didn't recognize her with the darker, more natural hair color.  She looks so much better with the darker hair, IMO.

Holy cannoli she is gorgeous with a more natural color! Why did she ever go to that blonde? She looks hideous blonde compared to how she is supposed to be! Too bad now she's with Josh, so she's stuck being blonde at least until the breakup.

Amanda seems rather passive to me. No doubt Josh is all OTT wanting to be promoted as dad (remember - he's the guy who forced #mcm on Andi. laugh out loud laugh out loud.

I don't think they'll need therapy. I doubt they'll even remember who Josh is when they're teenagers/young adults.

And the differences between being held by her dad and a random man are hilarious. At least Kinsley has a sense of reality unlike her mommy imo.

Amanda is stunning natural, really sad what she's done with herself imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I don't think they'll need therapy. I doubt they'll even remember who Josh is when they're teenagers/young adults.

And the differences between being held by her dad and a random man are hilarious. At least Kinsley has a sense of reality unlike her mommy imo.

Amanda is stunning natural, really sad what she's done with herself imo.

Ok to clarify, not therapy because of Josh. BOR is probably outa their lives and outa their memories by the time Santa Claus is coming to town, my guess. laugh out loud

Therapy due to an unhinged, immature mother, who makes questionable life choices, over promotion on social media basically being put to "work" at the tender age of 3/4, custody battles, parents that hate each other, you know, spending all day in daycare. laugh out loud The list goes on.

(I was mostly joking. I hope this circus doesn't affect these girls long term.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:02 pm

Source

She looks like a young Jennifer Garner almost.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:11 pm

This could be why the term "teenage mom" was attached to her in convo a year ago. She has the maturity of one. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99