SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:48 pm

jen689 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Did I read somewhere that they plan to uproot the girls and move to Atlanta?
I read the same thing. I can't remember where it was posted. If I was Amanda's ex there is NO WAY I'd give my consent to have my children move to Atlanta. This is one of the reasons I'm not so sure their relationship will last long term JMO

This was in a TMZ interview with them or at least an article on TMZ that they said was an interview with them.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Newto Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Moving out of CA might be an issue; depends what is in the divorce decree. Sometimes the ex has to give permission. In some cases the custodial parent cannot move the children out of state at all. Oh my what a can of worms. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:42 pm

I think I read on MailOnLine 2 days a go that the ex is taking her to court because the children are being disturb due to her reality tv career. I am paraphasing the quote, it was something in that narrative.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:14 pm

As I recall the article I read was in reference to Josh's move to California and said it was temporary and they'd eventually move back to Atlanta. I can't see any responsible parent 1)taking their kids away from their other parent or 2)allowing a move like that to happen without a fight.

sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Samuel10sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Samuel10 sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Family10sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Samuel15sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Moving out of CA might be an issue; depends what is in the divorce decree.  Sometimes the ex has to give permission.  In some cases the custodial parent cannot move the children out of state at all.  Oh my what a can of worms.  JMHO.

Just happened to have the latest court "thoughts" on this - generally now, unless a parent is actually unfit, parents are given joint custody. With joint custody, a parent is not allowed to move the child a certain distance from the other parent without that parent's approval. Maybe the Duhh plans to leave the girls with the ex and start a new life in Atlanta. sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 2498057887 i hope that's just a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Maybe she thought it would be easier to move the kids away from their father rather than move Josh away from his mommy.  sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 1f607

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:49 pm

lipsis wrote:As I recall the article I read was in reference to Josh's move to California and said it was temporary and they'd eventually move back to Atlanta. I can't see any responsible parent 1)taking their kids away from their other parent or 2)allowing a move like that to happen without a fight.

But we're talking about the Duhh and BOR, not even gonna discuss or include their mothers who need to take a few steps back laugh out loud, so I'm not sure I would use those words to describe the people involved. laugh out loud  I don't know a lot about or want to know all about Nick the ex, but he does seem to be an active, caring parent for the most part from what's been sleuthed and posted here, IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:11 pm

You can't make this chit up.
Those two little girls probably have more maturity and sense than all the adults involved.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:35 pm

I can't with the shoes her girls wear. Those sandals going up to their knees almost look uncomfortable to me. and yesterday they had UGG boots on at the beach! Crazy.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 1f49c

sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 8367-910 sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 I_got_13 sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:36 pm

For the girls' sakes I hope they are all more mature and responsible than they act on SM and what their edits have shown.   Suspect

And I really hope the girls don't have to grow up faster than generally expected to deal with all the back and forth and stuff between their parents and other adults involved (be it grands, steps, etc.).

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:08 pm

When my youngest was 2 we got her hightop pink leather shoes, like sneakers. She wore them all day. When she took them off her ankles were so sore she could only wobble. Apparently, we did not realize you kind of have to break them in. She didn't show any signs of the shoes hurting her until they were off her feet otherwise we never would have let her go for like 6 hours. She cried. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Linds911 wrote:I can't with the shoes her girls wear. Those sandals going up to their knees almost look uncomfortable to me. and yesterday they had UGG boots on at the beach! Crazy.
Of all the offensive things she does, this bothers me the most!!! It's so unnecessary and seriously so mean!!! Just why?? 

And I also can't for the life of me figure out why these people who have been dating for 2 months think they're a family, but that's beyond the point.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99