SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Max64 wrote: I think what Amanda and Josh are doing is so unhealthy for her young kids.  Mommy goes away,  yet again, to find love, and comes back in 2 weeks with a new daddy.  I just think kids should be introduced to a possible new parent figure slowly.  If I were her ex, I would be furious at what these kids are being put through.

Seriously, it's taken me longer to find the right fitting bra, swimsuit or jeans. sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Max64 wrote: I think what Amanda and Josh are doing is so unhealthy for her young kids.  Mommy goes away,  yet again, to find love, and comes back in 2 weeks with a new daddy.  I just think kids should be introduced to a possible new parent figure slowly.  If I were her ex, I would be furious at what these kids are being put through.

Seriously, it's taken me longer to find the right fitting bra, swimsuit or jeans. sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 2498057887

cantstopl That made me laugh! Don't you just hate bra shopping!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:22 pm

Daughters learn from their mothers. A mother is the single most important same sex role model that a daughter will have in life (with some exceptions, of course). A mother teaches her daughter through her words and actions. What are we teaching our daughters? What is she teaching hers? sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 2292733854

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:27 pm

JMO, Josh is the least of the issues these girls will learn from their mom or their maternal grandma. Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like since they returned from Paradise Amanda is actually spending more time with her girls. Is it possible Josh's desire to be daddy is at least getting the girls more time with mommy? I am seriously just asking because it seems that way to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:55 pm

I don't consider spending time, doing photo shoots or taking them to photo shoots, posting pics of your engagement ring with the caption "daddy did good" and posing for SM pics. IMO that's not spending quality time. I'd rather not see any pics of the girls, and maybe that means they are spending time alone without media attention IMHO. It appears to me, if she is with the girls, they have a need to post SM to prove they are being good parents. Meanwhile, there is a Father, who may not agree with all the SM his daughters are subjected to. I would be furious.

Those girls will have their own iPhones in no time and will be professional SM users by the time they are 6 yrs old. IMHO.

I still can't get the image out of my mind of them going to dinner while the little one is in the hospital with an asthma attack.

ETA: another BOR's moment.

amanda_stantonn"What's wrong, Kins?" "Well first of all, you won't let me get braces...and also I'm hungry."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKPPikbAP0o/
Captioned with a picture of her daughter posing on the beach.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I went to look at her IG, and here's another..

IG
amanda_stantonn Spending the morning relaxing with the girls after a weekend of adventures. Personalized story time with Char & @lostmy.name is her favorite way to start the day! (Don't worry, Kins got her own book too.) use my code "AMANDA15" for 15% off your first order at www.lostmy.name #lostmyname #bedtimereading #sp

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKQpBfGARX6/?taken-by=amanda_stantonn

Picture reading to her daughter. This is why she makes so much money shilling.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get in on this action, without using children! hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Just to clarify, we also have seen a few snapshots of Josh just playing with the girls not focused on the camera. And Disneyland which is fun.

As for their father, he has his court filing and hopefully he will prevail in doing what is best for the girls.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Are amanda and Lauren still BFF laugh out loud . Sorry for asking . I haven't seen them for a while . But they seem okay though . And also it's that weird Amanda is not part among the alumni who will be appearing on her reality show ? Although I do get it possibly the producers have to say who will they want to appear on their show laugh out loud . Just curious .

sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 Eb97c9
sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 9zt107sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 Xgicucsp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 Oaw2uvsp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 2pqw5k8sp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 30szzausp - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 8 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Most young moms I know try to keep their young children out of the limelight and public eye. There are enough nuts out there to keep society busy without asking for trouble, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Josh simply isn't the girls' daddy, and I actually think that this very public #dadtime on sm is happening mostly because Amanda wants to get at her ex. Spiteful, petty and hateful. And VERY harmful to the children. Jmo.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:31 pm

lipsis wrote:Did I read somewhere that they plan to uproot the girls and move to Atlanta?
I read the same thing. I can't remember where it was posted. If I was Amanda's ex there is NO WAY I'd give my consent to have my children move to Atlanta. This is one of the reasons I'm not so sure their relationship will last long term JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I am s happy for Josh and Amanda and how they are living their lives with love and joy wth those sweet girls.  What a testimony to their maturity and commitment to put the girls first and not allow turmoil and negativity affect the girls. I hope they stay strong through the adversity and thrive as a sweet family.  They both come from good solid families with excellent values.

IMO they are not putting the girls first. How can you say that when Amanda uses her girls as props on SM to shill whatever?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99