SELECT CONTENT

Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GRACE - Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:12 pm

I always think she's a pretty girl. She looks much better with shorter hair. She admits she's a work in progress; aren't we all? Hopefully she will be improved and better, GRACE or not.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

GRACE - Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:50 pm

I give them 3 more months but they're so beautiful together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:03 pm

I like her ring.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:11 pm

They are really stunning together. Ummmmm... Isn't Grant supposed to be a sociopath or something? I like him entirely too much. laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:34 am

He seems to be exactly the type of guy she needs. He has a calmness nature about him compared to her sometimes kooky behaviour.

I forget all the comments rumours or whatever about Grant that we sleuthed. I think he's a great looking guy, and they do make a beautiful looking couple.

I hope they are happy and continue a strong loving relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:07 am

I like this pair together. They seem to accept each other beautiful warts and all and I think they may make it IRL. San Francisco is lovely..hopefully Lace enjoys living there. Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:46 am

I too am rooting for this stunning couple. Truly wish they
make it. :sprinklehearts

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:53 am

GRACE - Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 14350539_1078886445500271_2093241712_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNzExNTYxODg4MDk5NzQxNg%3D%3D
lacemorris3
That one day when babe waited with me for 3.5 hours while I got my hair did He loves me
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Her hair is a zillion times better and she could also get rid of the fake eyelashes that she doesn't need. Let her natural beauty shine thru!! Nice to see they are looking so relaxed and happy.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:29 pm

What is she going to do in SF? I just don't get how these people don't work and just shill

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:27 pm

GRACE - Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 CsrHG1AVIAABb3r
Lace Morris ‏@LaceMorris
I'll #swerve for him always...except when it comes to football #broncosforlife @GrantMKemp
GRACE - Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Cs7mACpUkAErIUq
Lace Morris ‏@LaceMorris
This is my best attempt at protruding my lips out, so they look as juicy as his #humpday @GrantMKemp
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:29 pm

GRACE - Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 2 CtoZFjpUkAEu3_v
Lace Morris ‏@LaceMorris Sep 30
Toast to #grace Thanks to my AMAZING friends for a perfect engagement party #denver
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Grant Kemp - Lace Morris - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+22
mindless
Norcalgal
mysthelma
Sprite
Lennoxcolinrolland