SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:58 am

Looks like Alex had an article in the newspaper about her? New photo?
The tweet itself I am not sure about since there's something about each of the F3 that could be seen as they are "outta there"

Anyone get this newspaper in Melbourne maybe?  question

Meg Rayner ‏@megrayner  13h13 hours ago Melbourne, Victoria
Every [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fan knows if you do media before the final rose ceremony that you're outta there. Bye Alex!  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

tvweekmag - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:07 am

Sportsbet still has Alex in front to win, followed by Nikki then Olena...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:16 am

Fifty wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am not sure whose voice it is... but it is interesting that Richie did a radio interview and then Alex did a radio interview shortly after

Why only Alex? scratch

I find that so weird! Why her, why would she be on the same radio channel, minutes between each other, that's just so odd!! Has this happened before?

I highly doubt they would have them back to back if she is F1 as people would be suspicious and intimate that they were perhaps together when they did the interviewIMI
Alex announced as phone interview and so that would not have been thought of.
Why the combo?
No idea.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:20 am

Was Richie in the studio for the radio interview? If so is the radio station in Melbourne? thanks

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:23 am

Nova 96 is Sydney Nova 100 is Melbourne
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:25 am

Hi can someone please check Olena's instagram and facebook page as I think they have just been converted to "private"?? thanks

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:29 am

Loulou wrote:Hi can someone please check Olena's instagram and facebook page as I think they have just been converted to "private"?? thanks
Yes, I can't see anything on either, so she's gone private.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:32 am

I can still see her IG. But I am following her. Does that make a difference?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:33 am

Sundy wrote:I can still see her IG. But I am following her. Does that make a difference?
Yes, because I'm not following her, and can't see anything.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:35 am

Cool. I shall let you know if anything pops up
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:36 am

[quote="natik"]Ok guys, I tried something out. I tried to cut the "I love you" part from the preview promo with Olena`s whispering after she met Richie in the first episode. I listened to it a couple of times and tried to hear if the way she speaks and whispers kinda match to the "I love you". And here is my theory why I think in fact the whispering can be Olena. As we know she is not comfortable to express her feelings. I think it fits to her personality that she is whispering it because those words are pretty important and private to her. I think it`s her style to whisper it. Anyway I uploaded it for you to listen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if Rolena is the happy couple, you deserve an invitation to the wedding. Your commitment is incredible.
:sprinklehearts

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:36 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Loulou wrote:Hi can someone please check Olena's instagram and facebook page as I think they have just been converted to "private"?? thanks
Yes, I can't see anything on either, so she's gone private.

I thought Olena's instagram was always set to private, but if you friend requested her she would accept... At least that's what happened to me. Also, she stated in an interview earlier that she wouldn't be accepting people on her personal FB.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15