SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:34 am

Thread 3: Continue discussion and sleuthing of SM and Media here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:34 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting article by news.com.au who are affiliated with the show

news.com.au @newscomauHQ  4h4 hours ago
There’s only one girl who should win The Bachelor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's Gogan, not Grogan!! Not the first article to get her surname wrong.

natik wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I also think that Nikki may be a decoy just like Heather and Richie were. It makes the most sense regarding the media about her. It will also be the "shock" exit that last seasons had with Heather and Richie before F2 episode.

Olena's media where articles are implying she doesn't win remind me of Snez (especially that one radio interview where the media interpreted her words to make it seem like she was hinting she didn't win) and it just seems too odd when a contestant's words are taken by the media and made into a heading that they don't win - usually the media does everything to try make it sound one of them can win so doing the opposite makes me think anything implying not winning is the opposite maybe?

Add in the SM posts by the show itself where the first girl posted was Olena (like Snez) and the most posts about her overall as well as the most posts just today and about her journey and it makes me think perhaps Olena being out in public with Steph could be intentional and make it seem like she is out in public and so misleading. Same with her SM being public and Alex and Nikki's private so it seems too obvious and too much?

And let us adding once again this whisper to the list.

Bringing it over from Olena`s thread.

natik wrote:Ok guys, I tried something out. I tried to cut the "I love you" part from the preview promo with Olena`s whispering after she met Richie in the first episode. I listened to it a couple of times and tried to hear if the way she speaks and whispers kinda match to the "I love you". And here is my theory why I think in fact the whispering can be Olena. As we know she is not comfortable to express her feelings. I think it fits to her personality that she is whispering it because those words are pretty important and private to her. I think it`s her style to whisper it. Anyway I uploaded it for you to listen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you see it please let me know what you hear and think. Because If I remember it right you mentioned that you studied something with music?!

Source: my mp3 cut

Hanate wrote:Hmm I'm not to sure about that whisper, it kind of sounds like both Alex and Olena
Da Funk wrote:
Is it just me or does the girl who whispers 'i love you' sound like alex? When i first heard it without thinking i thought it was her. When i am thinking i can imagine it as Olena's whispers as like you said its in her nature to do so considering she isn't as comfortable as the other girls to express her feelings. But also IMO i dont think Olena and Richie are up to that 'i love you' stage in their relationship, this is mainly because we haven't seen much of a deep interaction with these two compared with alex and nikki especially since Olena was late to open up. I think the only way she could be saying 'i love you' is if there is a dramatic change in the next couple of dates they have in Bali. Lets hope this happens as i am a huge Rolena shipper.

in_denial wrote:Hmm...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:39 am

The whisper sounds like Alex to me as well. What does it all mean?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:42 am

I initially thought it was Alex too when the promo came out, but I hardly think she would whisper it considering she has already told him she's falling for him at HTD. And it seems Olena has the propensity to whisper things including"is this the part you kiss me" at HTD.  I would say it's her IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:43 am

To me sounds like all the whispers Olena has done so far ... including the last one on HTD - she also has very distinctive pronunciation of the word "love" ... because of her accent on the letter "o".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:47 am

I think i big give away is how the girls pronounce the word 'you'. Olena tends to pronounce the u more and so does alex, im not sure about Nikki though. Considering what you've all said yes its most likely Olena.

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:49 am

But i just can't get the fact that its sounds so much like Alex out of my head!!!

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:50 am

I am not sure whose voice it is... but it is interesting that Richie did a radio interview and then Alex did a radio interview shortly after

Why only Alex? scratch

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:51 am

True that Da Funk ... you  / whole / love / a lot ... Olena pronounces o/u/a a bit rounded and has own cadence of sentences.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:53 am

happygolucky wrote:True that Da Funk ... you  / whole / love / a lot ... Olena pronounces o/u/a a bit rounded and has own cadence of sentences.

Good pick up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am not sure whose voice it is... but it is interesting that Richie did a radio interview and then Alex did a radio interview shortly after

Why only Alex? scratch

I find that so weird! Why her, why would she be on the same radio channel, minutes between each other, that's just so odd!! Has this happened before?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:56 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I am not sure whose voice it is... but it is interesting that Richie did a radio interview and then Alex did a radio interview shortly after

Why only Alex? scratch

I find that so weird! Why her, why would she be on the same radio channel, minutes between each other, that's just so odd!! Has this happened before?

I highly doubt they would have them back to back if she is F1 as people would be suspicious and intimate that they were perhaps together when they did the interviewIMI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15