SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Amarylla Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:12 am

in_denial wrote:ww.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-lovedup-ritchie-strahan-describes-secret-rendezvous--with-most-wonderful-lady/news-story/9923f991646ee274c118139233a25f60

I just came to post this myself! What a great interview.  Sounds like he's still happy and very much with his F1! Looking forward to the FRC.
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Looks like they have started to do the turn around on Alex's edit.....here's ur f1 jmo
It definitely does seem like a push for Alex for F1, imo. Makes me think of Snez as well around HTDs and when Heather left. Also it is interesting that Alex did a radio interview right after Richie and similar to what Snez did near finale time.

I saw this from back not too long after the season aired and posted by OK magazine so it could be a clue as well

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Written by Zoë Holloway, August 10, 2016
No-one can deny that Melbourne mum Alex Nation, 24, and last year’s Bachelor winner Snezana Markoski, 36, have a lot in common.

Not only did they sign up for their respective seasons as single mums, but they also hit it off with their Bachie beaus straight away, and they also hail from opposite sides of the country to their love interests.

Coincidence much? Alex sure hopes not, and as we gear up to watch her first single date with Perth-based Richie Strahan, 31, the venue manager tells OK! that her fingers are crossed that things will work out in much the same way as it did for Snez and her Bachelor fiancé Sam Woods, 36.

That's really awkward, considering Snez recently said she no longer supports her. Embarressed!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:16 am

Amarylla wrote:
in_denial wrote:ww.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/the-bachelor-lovedup-ritchie-strahan-describes-secret-rendezvous--with-most-wonderful-lady/news-story/9923f991646ee274c118139233a25f60

I just came to post this myself! What a great interview.  Sounds like he's still happy and very much with his F1! Looking forward to the FRC.

I can't open it? What does it say?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:19 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Amarylla wrote:

I can't open it now either...but I found it when putting "Alex Nation" into google. I can view it now but don't know how to post the actual article, not just the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:20 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Amarylla wrote:

Same! Can't open it. :/

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:21 am

Okay - does anyone know how I can embed the photos/text into this forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:22 am

I think popsugar is supporting all of them. Good on you pop sugar, for not being bias!

http:/

/www

.po

psugar.

com.au

/celebrity/Pictures-Richie-Olena-Together-Bachelor-2016-42367419#photo-42375693

i can't post links so if you wanna open the link then just copy it and paste it into your search bar.

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:24 am

in_denial wrote:Okay - does anyone know how I can embed the photos/text into this forum?

Click on the button that says "host an image" it looks like a picture and a save button. Then click on select files or URL.

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:25 am

in_denial wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Amarylla wrote:

I can't open it now either...but I found it when putting "Alex Nation" into google. I can view it now but don't know how to post the actual article, not just the link.

I think you meant "Richie Strahan" if you search that up, its the first link and you can view it!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:27 am

No, I found it when typing Alex Nation! It came up under her name, hadn't even got to Richie's...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:28 am

Da Funk wrote:
in_denial wrote:Okay - does anyone know how I can embed the photos/text into this forum?

Click on the button that says "host an image" it looks like a picture and a save button. Then click on select files or URL.

Thanks - have tried that but it isn't accepting the URL for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 76 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 57 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15