SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:34 pm

While I personally will be happy for Richie if he is happy regardless of who he chooses, I still think it is okay if one doesn't like or respect his choice as it's not going to impact Richie's decision or life (and if it does, then he has bigger problems than whether people like his choice for F1 or not).

I fully understand that everyone watches this show differently and have different contestants or leads they like or don't like or are fans of the lead and contestant or not fans of them and that is totally okay.

No lead is going to be universally liked or respected and when it comes to the forum, all opinions are welcome regarding the lead and contestants and I respect every member's opinion about Richie's choice since it is their opinion and it is not right or wrong.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:38 pm

@HoganG. I actually think there is a bigger base of people that just want Richie to win (if that makes sense). I for one am a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I would have loved Faith to get a better edit/opportunity but am happy that she was let go at the right time for Richie. He is going to follow his heart and as always he wears his heart on his sleeve in his own special way. I for one am super excited for Thursday
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Snap TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:44 pm

I am also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!

Whether Richie chooses someone I am a fan of or not doesn't change that I have always hoped for his happiness and will be so happy for him if he is happy as that's what matters most at the end of the day, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:57 pm

*edit*  Myself, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to name a few questioned why Sasha would be putting Nikki at the forefront as the F1 if he knew, it never made sense.  Effectively giving the game away for everyone and people were OK with that.  I think for me personally if that was the case I would be more upset that he was telling everyone who the F1 was.

As a contestant you can look at this two ways, either get upset about it that a mate is pushing you as F1 or be complimented that he thought you would be F1.  Her sister didn't seem to mind considering she liked the reviews and his tweets about Nikki on Twitter.  

Is it unfair that the production company is looking at it from this angle now, no, but to be honest IMO the only person that should be upset right now about being hard done by is not Nikki, but Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:11 pm

IMO it is still possible that Alex could be F1. SCs show she is in Ubud

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Just Looking wrote:IMO it is still possible that Alex could be F1.  SCs show she is in Ubud

You are right. She also seems quite happy after the show. I will be shocked, as I don't think she is a great match for him (but then again, I don't think Olena is either IMO).

Also, the official FB page is really pushing Olena - I remember they pushed the Lana angle at this point last season. Again, I will be shocked if Alex is F1...but the whole discussion with his mother in the preview makes me wonder if they are hinting that he does. Stranger things have happened!

Last edited by in_denial on Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Who are the final 2?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Just a reminder: every member on this forum has a right to their opinion about contestants/things related to the show, positive or negative, and if they are upset about something relating to the show that is their right to be so.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:21 pm

reason wrote:Who are the final 2?

It is speculated that Olena and Alex are due to more sc in the finale week promo than Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Well if it is indeed those 2 then Olena is the winner. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:30 pm

in_denial wrote:
Just Looking wrote:IMO it is still possible that Alex could be F1.  SCs show she is in Ubud

You are right. She also seems quite happy after the show. I will be shocked, as I don't think she is a great match for him (but then again, I don't think Olena is either IMO).

Also, the official FB page is really pushing Olena - I remember they pushed the Lana angle at this point last season. Again, I will be shocked if Alex is F1...but the whole discussion with his mother in the preview makes me wonder if they are hinting that he does. Stranger things have happened!

IMO, his mums shock is either that he bought Alex to F2 or that he let Nikki go at F3 leaving Alex and Olena in F2. All will be revealed in due course!

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15