SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 58 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamalex - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Message from Richie to his girlfriend. 'Love you babe' - Richie on Fox101.9

First song he chose was run dmcs Tricky.

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

teamalex - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Vomit. This suit case thing super duper confirms this and I just can swallow the pill. Very upset and I knew it was coming.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:27 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Just realized how full on Alex is. She knew about the suitcase spoiling the final and she came into sydney profiling the same case. Whatever.

IA so true
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:28 pm

robinvi wrote:Vomit. This suit case thing super duper confirms this and I just can swallow the pill. Very upset and I knew it was coming.

Omg it is making me feel sick as well. I have lost respect for Richie. I can't bear to watch when he rejects Nikki... Makes my heart break even more to know she has to maintain her happiness and confidence in the recent interviews. She seems to not be bitter over alex and richie's relationship because she has probably come to accept it like the darling she is. I just can't believe alex is F1. Shocking given what we have seen of the two girls

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Sundy wrote:Message from Richie to his girlfriend. 'Love you babe' - Richie on Fox101.9

First song he chose was run dmcs Tricky.

Come tomorrow no one is going to care about them as a couple laugh out loud. Just read all the comments of everyone hoping it isn't Alex giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:29 pm

second song Richie chooses is No Diggety. Was Alex even born when these songs were released cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Are there any supporters or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Majority of SM is not supportive of her. Noone will care much about their relationship and given what the pap said he most likely will chuck another blake garvey. Hope nikki won't go back to that

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:32 pm

joshfan wrote:
robinvi wrote:Vomit. This suit case thing super duper confirms this and I just can swallow the pill. Very upset and I knew it was coming.

Omg it is making me feel sick as well. I have lost respect for Richie. I can't bear to watch when he rejects Nikki... Makes my heart break even more to know she has to maintain her happiness and confidence in the recent interviews. She seems to not be bitter over alex and richie's relationship because she has probably come to accept it like the darling she is. I just can't believe alex is F1. Shocking given what we have seen of the two girls

I really want to like her but I just can't. I blame production on this! They must not like her either. She is not anything he wanted. Can't travel when your a step dad. OMG. I hope they last!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:34 pm

Wow....our beloved AU franchise is now being taken over by spoilers....I guess the paps have figured a way to one up the producers & Channel 10 on back to back seasons now.

I just wish the pap saying there is trouble in paradise between Richie & Alex is not true....otherwise I am not sure we wil get any future Bachies from good ol' Perth again....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Isn't weird how we barely got any magazine coverage of how in love Richie is? I remember Sam Wood was on every magazine gushing about how great Snez is and how in love he was with her. Here we are with Richie and he doesn't sound as crazy in love or excited...

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:39 pm

mercieme wrote:Wow....our beloved AU franchise is now being taken over by spoilers....I guess the paps have figured a way to one up the producers & Channel 10 on back to back seasons now.

I just wish the pap saying there is trouble in paradise between Richie & Alex is not true....otherwise I am not sure we wil get any future Bachies from good ol' Perth again....all jmo.

Agreed. The pap in question was on the radio yesterday saying that he knows who F1 in Georgia's season is too. For the record Richie's final song on FoxFm101.9s old school 9 at 9 was Salt and Peppers Lets talk about sex!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:41 pm

joshfan wrote:

Honestly, I think when he rejects Nikki it will be as bad as killing Bambi. :tissuebox
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15