SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:05 am

DTaylor91 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Richie's sister liked a pic of Nikki about an hour ago on Instagram!

His sistersname is Alana correct? Can't find her on IG!

alana walsh. Also I read an article saying that Nikki pleased richie's mum and sister as soon as they met cause she was from the same home state. and they really loved her.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie's sister liked a pic of Nikki about an hour ago on Instagram!

My head hurts
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:15 am

Oh man, I'm so bloody confused right now

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:17 am

So am I! I noticed Sportsbet have them on equal odds now but don't know if that's from the news.com.au article earlier that quoted Alex saying she hadn't seen Richie since filming ended. IMO she was just dodging an answer but perhaps that's enough to sway Sportsbet? Dunno.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:19 am

Nikki and Alex from earlier today

Kyle and Jackie O ‏@kyleandjackieo 8h8 hours ago
Who will win @thebachelorau?! Nikki or Alex?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:19 am

Sundy wrote:

My head hurts

My heart hurts sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:23 am

joshfan wrote:
DTaylor91 wrote:

alana walsh. Also I read an article saying that Nikki pleased richie's mum and sister as soon as they met cause she was from the same home state. and they really loved her.

Link?

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes, Dani, her sister! I was getting confused with that other account (some store not clothes I think) that her cousin Dee has?

Definitely seems like Richie's sister is being supportive and I can see why. Nikki is a lovely girl.

The hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is interesting though for her to like the pic of Nikki given if Nikki is F2 but I do see that sometimes one likes someone whether one's sibling dates them or not.

It is nice to see still.

Has me questioning for sure again too!

Frisky Deer Interiors and Cafe is Dee's business (just had a stalk on FB!).

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:27 am

Sounds like the FRC will be brutal and very emotional like Osher predicted.
I don't want to watch Nikki get her heart broken :broken heart:  :tissuebox  

The Bachelor finale: 'It was pretty brutal'
Seanna Cronin | 15th Sep 2016

A WOMAN is going to get her heart broken on The Bachelor tonight.

Richie Strahan can only choose to pursue a relationship with one of the reality dating show's two finalists: Nikki Gogan or Alex Nation.

Each woman will meet Strahan's mother and sister before meeting him one final time in the Bali-filmed episode to learn if her feelings are reciprocated.

Both single mum Alex and real estate agent Nikki have confessed to falling for Strahan, a rope access technician from Perth who rose to fame on the first season of The Bachelorette.

"To tell a girl that I'm not choosing her is one of the hardest things I've had to do; it was pretty brutal," Strahan told APN.

"It's something that I certainly struggled with. It's not a nice thing to do to someone."

But the 31-year-old said he was confident in his decision and had been for some time.

"Throughout the whole entire season there were constant moments that solidified in my mind who the right girl was," he said.

"There were so many moments I shared with her when I just thought this girl is definitely the one.

"Deep down what I felt with the girl I choose was real and I'd felt that for a while... it didn't come down to 40 minutes before I made the decision."

Strahan dismissed rumours he and his chosen woman are already engaged.

"You certainly can't believe everything you read in the magazines," he said.

"You've got to be able to crawl before you can walk. You've got to build a solid foundation with your partner before you get down on one knee."

The Bachelor finale airs tonight at 7.30pm on Channel 10.
in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:35 am

DTaylor91 wrote:
joshfan wrote:
DTaylor91 wrote:

Link?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:53 am

Elle has just put this interview up with Nikki.  I'm guessing they're doing this now because the follow-up interviews will be all about Richie/Alex together. Must say she seems remarkably cheery though.

solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:10 am

Ummm this is confusing....Nikki seems to know him better IMO?

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15