SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Isn't Women's day considered reliable? This is all just too much laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:13 pm

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:

I would think that if Olena is the one for Richie, he would move.  He told Sam he would move for her.
yes I totally agree! He seems like he would do that for sure.

There is a degree of flexibility in his fly-in, fly-out work so I don't think he necessarily would even have to move?
Yeah they could do that for a while but I would think if Richie chooses someone not from WA and eventually wants to live together they'd have to choose so Richie potentially move
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Ahaha guys what is going on here. My head is spinning cantstoplTeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 3806527698
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Something is fishy, why would two of the F3 be seen canoodling with men?

Do the producers have a handle on this season at all....very weird IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:15 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:I don't understand this article?!?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OK, where is DM getting all these intel from? These reports are getting more cray cray by the minute....the only thing that can thump all of these now is the actual pic of Richie with his F1 at the FRC laugh out loud

I call BS on the Fail for this one, if they had footage of anything even close to a cat fight they would show it!

And why does it have to be described as a cat fight?
I really dislike when the female contestants are depicted as hysterically jealous and nasty with each other.
It reduces, not increases, my desire to read or watch something with this frame around it.

:angryemotion

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:17 pm

mercieme wrote:Something is fishy, why would two of the F3 be seen canoodling with men?

Do the producers have a handle on this season at all....very weird IMO.

I agree, this season the media has been completely weird.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:18 pm

Maybe something has has happened with the F1?

Or it could be nothing and just the usual tabloid spin.

Not sure but this season I have kept all options open, even post-show, because anything can happen.

IIRC it was speculated that producers wouldn't take Alex to F3 let alone F2 to protect Richie but that is not the case.

So for me I am still keeping all eyes peeled for F1 possibilities and post-show possibilities.

Nothing is off-limits to me yet, even if it is Richie.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:19 pm

And all these reports are coming out within minutes of each other...something is going on.

I hope we don't have a switcheroo going on like New Idea reported....just saying.

ETA: For those that listened to Richie on the radio today, did you pick up that anything was amiss, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:22 pm

There are a lot of articles today about Nikki and her ex today. I am getting flashbacks of Snez and her ex in the media...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:24 pm

Things could end up totally straightforward with lead/F1 happy and together and the tabloids etc just being the usual nonsense.

Or, things could be like Bach NZ S2 and media all over the place and very little media done by the lead during the show airing and editing odd, etc and things not as they seem after the show ends.

After Blake's season and Bach NZ S2, even though I don't think Richie would do a switcheroo or something like that, nothing will surprise me.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:24 pm

mercieme wrote:And all these reports are coming out within minutes of each other...something is going on.

I hope we don't have a switcheroo going on like New Idea reported....just saying.

ETA: For those that listened to Richie on the radio today, did you pick up that anything was amiss, thanks.

Well the show is done and wrapped. If anything, it's all post show and rumours. Where were all of these "articles" prior to F3. All three are in the mix.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 76 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 42 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+68
Sevening
Sprite
carraiger
Carine
4health
MissB
IrelandRose
Michdealm
asim
lightredemption
Joy15