SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:24 am

mercieme wrote:
casjacknick wrote:I think Jillian had five on her ette season...

Not sure who tracks wiki but in Week 8 (HTD in the US series), they are showing 4 people on her season's chart.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_5)
I have my stats that I kept for that season and can tell you that Jesse, Kyptin, Michael, Reid, and Wes all had HTD's. Ed came back for the RC thus there were 6 guys standing there.

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 2016-066

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:25 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:I don't doubt your sources @aunties_love. The issue I have with Kyle in F3 is that we have seen zero connection so far highlighted between him and Jasmine. And yet the producers want us to believe that Kyle's  connection will overtake that of Mikhel and Kevin P who have been highlighted to us already and this is the part of the edit that leaves me scratch but it is what it is at end of the day.

yeah i second that. Any of the F3 usually being highlighted both in the preview and premiere episode. Yet we have seen so little about Kyle so far.

Well, since this is the first season of Bette Canada, who knows who they will highlight.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:52 pm

Just to get the thread going. Throwing out my predictions for F5 :

F1-Mike

F2-Kevin W

F3-Kevin P = Next Bachelor drooling

F4/F5- Mikhel/Kyle (interchangeable)

just a 'hunch' giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:38 pm

I need to see her connecting with Kyle. On the group date, his convo with her was not shown. He's a long tall presence but he's MIA on the show so far IMO. Maybe he has a date/ sqt in Jamaica ie that s/cap dancing on the beach. 

Mikhel lack of s/caps. Is he hidden or bussed? 

Kevin P, he stands out simply because of his personality and style. I want to see some hotness from him. We saw how he was seriously thinking on that Jasmine/Seth moment. We only see what is shown but these guys get to see and hear each other's thoughts and actions. 

Kevin W, I'm going to wait until his date because I'm feeling like Jasmine with him. As I mentioned before, there are layers to this guy. 

Mike, remember the commercial? He likes it! I like him and so do everyone else... So far a very clean edit. No conflict.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Idlemess wrote:I need to see her connecting with Kyle. On the group date, his convo with her was not shown. He's a long tall presence but he's MIA on the show so far IMO. Maybe he has a date/ sqt in Jamaica ie that s/cap dancing on the beach. 

Mikhel lack of s/caps. Is he hidden or bussed? 

Kevin P, he stands out simply because of his personality and style. I want to see some hotness from him. We saw how he was seriously thinking on that Jasmine/Seth moment. We only see what is shown but these guys get to see and hear each other's thoughts and actions. 

Kevin W, I'm going to wait until his date because I'm feeling like Jasmine with him. As I mentioned before, there are layers to this guy. 

Mike, remember the commercial?
He likes it! I like him and so do everyone else... So far a very clean edit. No conflict.

TY for chiming in... yes . What commercial?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:21 pm

@Joy15 years ago there was a cereal commercial with a kid name Mikey who taste test the cereal therefore the "he likes it" 

Just my own spin in regards to Mike and everyone IMO liking him.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Idlemess wrote:@Joy15 years ago there was a cereal commercial with a kid name Mikey who taste test the cereal therefore the "he likes it" 

Just my own spin in regards to Mike and everyone IMO liking him.

Jasmine - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698 gotcha yes

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:18 pm

@Idlemess...I think Kevin W actually has the most people liking him on here, jmo. On SM, IA that after Episode 1, Mike had a lot of love & was deemed the front runner. And we know the producers buried him in Episode 2 & made sure he got that second to the last rose to make us the audience think he is no longer a front runner. IMO Kevin W will be seen as the new front runner after his Episode 3 SD. And depending on how Mikhel's SD pans out, IMO he will be in the front runner discussion as well.

The last Bette series I saw with minimal obstacle with the F1 was Des's. Even when Brooks was projected as F1, there was hardly any obstacle IMO. And with Chris her F1, they introduced the obstacle of relocation to Seattle at the FS date which was promptly resolved.

IMO if Mike turns out to be F1, the producers may introduce the distance factor between her current location & Mike's that is a discussion on who is willing to move for who, we shall see though. Granted that distance obstacle could easily apply to the other front runners with the exception of Kevin P IMO.

We shall see though as things unfold.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:38 pm

I get the focus was not on Mike in Ep. 2 but he was shown with limited interaction during GD. Who's buried is Kyle because if he's supposed to go far where's the interaction with Jasmine.

There is simply a presence to Kevin W even when he's just standing around. There's this energy that is just him without him being ott. I've watched his interactions with the guys and there's an ease and respect towards him IMO. I will wait to see how they play up his 1-1 because IMO he likes her so I'll see how she is with him because they have a vibe

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:50 pm

@Idlemess Kevin P was not buried in Episode 2 IMO. He was shown having a deep captivating convo that was cut short IMO deliberately & he did get the GD rose. Also the season promo vid gives us the story arc for Kevin P, he told Jasmine that it would be so easy to fall in love with her & shown at Marrakesh CP kissing Jasnine clearly highlighting their attraction IMO. In addition we have a plot of Kevin W watching that kiss & then having that jealous convo with Jasmine. What is not clear to me yet is if they are using that to set up that only one of the Kevins' will outlast the other one. Still to be determined but IMO it is clear that Kevin P is a front runner with his story arc still developing. Also, from what we know Kevin P seems the most similar to Jasmine adventure wise & they both live in Vancouver....so it seems like an easy & logical choice for F1 IMO but will she go with that....still to be determined....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:08 pm

It's perfectly okay to doubt a source's info. Not all spoilers end up being true as we've seen many times. I'm not sleuthing but it does seem random that Kyle would be in the f3 with almost no coverage in the first 2 episodes. He's one that I only know because he's so tall. I'm not feeling Kevin W either as of yet so guess we'll see. Mike's the only one of the 3 of the suggested f3 that I can see but I'm not the Bachelorette. My f3 would include Kevin P and Mikhel.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:12 pm

mercieme wrote:@Idlemess Kevin P was not buried in Episode 2 IMO. He was shown having a deep captivating convo that was cut short IMO deliberately & he did get the GD rose. Also the season promo vid gives us the story arc for Kevin P, he told Jasmine that it would be so easy to fall in love with her & shown at Marrakesh CP kissing Jasnine clearly highlighting their attraction IMO. In addition we have a plot of Kevin W watching that kiss & then having that jealous convo with Jasmine. What is not clear to me yet is if they are using that to set up that only one of the Kevins' will outlast the other one. Still to be determined but IMO it is clear that Kevin P is a front runner with his story arc still developing. Also, from what we know Kevin P seems the most similar to Jasmine adventure wise & they both live in Vancouver....so it seems like an easy & logical choice for F1 IMO but will she go with that....still to be determined....all jmo.
That would be so easy but I'm guessing it's not going to be. I like Kevin P. He's 35y/o and homeboy needs to start planting seeds and growing roots jmoo laugh out loud., they can be cute together in life and style

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking