SELECT CONTENT

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hero - Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 pm

[quote="Stacia620"]I have a feeling she would be more interested in 6 music career than a real relationship. jmo[/quote,) Oh, I can easily believe her career is on the forefront. I listened to the first video....got past the solo...I laughed....her thoughts fit Nick to a TEE. I would love to know when she made that particular video. I don't think production could sign her fast enough.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

hero - Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:54 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I have a feeling she would be more interested in 6 music career than a real relationship. jmo[/quote,)  Oh, I can easily believe her career is on the forefront. I listened to the first video....got past the solo...I laughed....her thoughts fit Nick to a TEE. I would love to know when she made that particular video. I don't think production could sign her fast enough.

I totally agree about her thoughts fitting with Nick's.  She seems really mature for her age.

Last edited by Stacia620 on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:04 am

She is pretty, doesn't look 23 (looks older). I think her full name is Leila Pari Pedraza. Mother is Jelveh Palizban Pedraza. I think originally from Oceanside, CA (a little north of San Diego county)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:21 am

Very gorgeous girl, she looks like she's from Lebanon/middle east.
But not an other JT laugh out loud I got sick of his singing last season Suspect

I also agree with the above. even though no body comes to this show for just the 'right reasons' anymore. JMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:26 am

I guess I've been watching so much of this show that I just assume it's natural for anyone in music/acting to have career advancement as a reason for doing the show ... and it doesn't even phase me laugh out loud

I agree that her thoughts seem to fit with Nick's extremely well - in both videos IMO. The second one touches on points like leaving some mystery, challenging a guy & knowing that guys innately like to chase, knowing what you want & your worth as a woman & not settling for less. These are all things Nick has spoken about on many occasions.

I also like how mature & well-spoken she seems Smiley

I just checked & she posted these 6 months ago.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:44 am

I LOVE this girl. I'm going to have to block her age from my mind because I think she would fit Nick nicely. She's such an old soul and has such a romantic spirit and seems to have some spunk too. Interesting girl. Keeping an eye on her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], she reminds me of you in the way she writes.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:20 am

^^^
So you lured me - watch her vids giggling  and checked her site.
She :thismuch: exceeds my talent but thanks.

23 scratch   I'm with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  Ageless.  
She's comin for you, Nick.
 He may just forget his words and she may just poeticize his blush.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:25 am

I really really like this girl. Smart, funny, open, insightful, talented, gorgeous. It'll be interested to see her interactions with other girls and Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:31 am

Ooohhh I didn't even realize there was a blog component to her website. Off to read!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:37 am

Beagle wrote:I LOVE this girl. I'm going to have to block her age from my mind because I think she would fit Nick nicely. She's such an old soul and has such a romantic spirit and seems to have some spunk too. Interesting girl. Keeping an eye on her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], she reminds me of you in the way she writes.

23 or 24, I can't block her age from my mind!

Anyway, I could have sworn that when RS released her name this morning she wasn't following 901 people as she is right now. I noticed her large number of followers and wondered if they were bought! Are the girls not in the house/hotel yet?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:19 am

julychild wrote:
Beagle wrote:I LOVE this girl. I'm going to have to block her age from my mind because I think she would fit Nick nicely. She's such an old soul and has such a romantic spirit and seems to have some spunk too. Interesting girl. Keeping an eye on her.

23 or 24, I can't block her age from my mind!

Anyway, I could have sworn that when RS released her name this morning she wasn't following 901 people as she is right now. I noticed her large number of followers and wondered if they were bought! Are the girls not in the house/hotel yet?
Now she's following 902... the girls would be sequestered in hotel rooms by now and wouldn't have access to their phones scratch  And she's the only girl of the ones released who hasn't deactivated her SM... Are we completely sure she's even been cast?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:09 am

Maybe she's leaving her SM activated since she's a singer/songwriter and someone else is managing the accounts?

ETA: hmmm I just realized that she stated in an IG post that she would be deactivating her SM accounts "in 1 week" (posted last week). Boo I'll be disappointed if she's not on now ... I hope the SM thing was some sort of error Lol

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
casjacknick
bluwavz
mizzoufan
sbolduc
happygolucky