SELECT CONTENT

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hero - Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:32 pm

I wonder if she was an early sign up before they switched to Nick. It sounds like with her music, Luke may be what she had in mind.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

hero - Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:33 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I wonder if she was an early sign up before they switched to Nick. It sounds like with her music, Luke may be what she had in mind.

That's a very interesting thought and point....she and Luke do have the music in common.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:50 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I wonder if she was an early sign up before they switched to Nick. It sounds like with her music, Luke may be what she had in mind.

That's a very interesting thought and point....she and Luke do have the music in common.

Hmmmm future BIP couple Hugesmile Luke and Leila :yes:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:43 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Hmmmm future BIP couple Hugesmile Luke and Leila :yes:
That has such a nice ring to it! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:02 am

Her mom's Twitter
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:12 am

^I'm so confused - what are the "rumors" - that she was on the show at all or the reasons she left? This reminds me of Jen's mom clearing rumours up laugh out loud
I'm so curious!

Christian from JoJo's season also liked that tweet for some reason.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:52 am

^ Christian likes anybody's/everybody's tweets. I'm not even kidding. I think he has it auto set or something laugh out loud (along with his IG likes) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:20 am

^haha you're right - I scrolled through his likes & they seem so random laugh out loud
I'm still so curious what Leila's mom meant by "nothing but rumors" though ... hmmmm question

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:51 am

I think she's saying that Leila wasn't on the show in the first place, but then again I haven't read the article she linked, so maybe there was something else in it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:09 am

I wonder if the guy who tweeted to MF about dating someone the week before has anything to do with Leila. Wasn't he also in the music industry and a somewhat unknown musician who is trying to get his name out there? I can see where he and Leila could have crossed paths." Rumors" mentioned in her mom's tweet caught my attention so it's just a total guess on my part. I don't know how Nick would have found out so soon though.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:14 am

mindless wrote:I think she's saying that Leila wasn't on the show in the first place, but then again I haven't read the article she linked, so maybe there was something else in it.

yeah seems that way. I don't think she or family would be allowed to comment so early if she actually was a contestant....maybe she was going to be then was a last moment cut that RS always disclaims or warns about. I know the pictures don't show ALL of the girls so far but I don't think she's been spotted in any of them. Of course I haven't read the article either and too lazy to go seek it out at the moment so pure speculation on my part.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:21 am

The link basically just says that she was spoiled by RS to be on the show & had a gallery of her pics ... so perhaps you're right, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], & her mom is just saying that Leila was never on the show to begin with.

Or.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ooh, interesting observation ... that crossed my mind briefly too when I first saw his tweet posted on this board. Maybe a producer told Nick to cause drama? So many questions.

I guess we shall see eventually! Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
casjacknick
bluwavz
mizzoufan
sbolduc
happygolucky