SELECT CONTENT

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Oh well. I'll have to find another favourite. laugh out loud

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

ETA: I wonder if this is the person a tweeter posted they saw someone leave. I thought the time of day was odd. Will have to look for the tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:47 pm

bluwavz wrote:She started following a bunch of people:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Should we be looking into these people she is following now as possible contestants?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh well. I'll have to find another favourite. laugh out loud

ETA: I wonder if this is the person a tweeter posted they saw someone leave. I thought the time of day was odd. Will have to look for the tweet.
Me, too :strings1

I'm curious to see what happened, especially if she was the one in that vehicle that somebody saw leave early.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:47 pm

It could be something as simple as not wanting to be part of the circus any more. I'm surprised this does not happen more often.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh well. I'll have to find another favourite. laugh out loud

Me TOO!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:06 am

casjacknick wrote:
bluwavz wrote:She started following a bunch of people:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Should we be looking into these people she is following now as possible contestants?

Was thinking the same too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:41 am

Sure, it's always good to follow up, sleuth and check into things, IMO.  I don't think you'll ever hear anyone around here tell someone not to sleuth, as that's what do around here. Hugesmile  But sometimes, a follow is just a follow.  It does not necessarily mean anything or fully indicate they were on the show.  Now, if multiple girls eliminated start following, then I would say all signs mostly point to yes. Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:It could be something as simple as not wanting to be part of the circus any more. I'm surprised this does not happen more often.
Sounds like a reasonable theory.

I wish her the best moving forward. I'll be looking out for new music from her & following her blog Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:35 am

I had a quick look at her follows on twitter last night. Nothing out of the ordinary other than she was following a producer with Sweet Home Alabama. Today, she's not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:54 pm

She just went through and unfollowed a good bit of people on IG. 300 less followers since Sunday. I think her recent followers are a bunch of randoms. She follows a lot of pages that offer follow for follow. I think she is just trying to build up her IG followers and then unfollowing them later.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:00 pm

^ That's no good... Sounds like something Robby would do laugh out loud She's gonna get some followers from the show, not much if she's only on two/three episodes, but still... IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Ahh the ol' clean up SM after I get eliminated routine. Hugesmile

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Leila Pari - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+25
casjacknick
bluwavz
mizzoufan
sbolduc
happygolucky