SELECT CONTENT

Karli Gaines - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karli Gaines - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Karli Gaines - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I know we closed her previous thread after RS said she didn't make the final cut, but I ran across this tweet. It was made October 15. So is she mistaken and not reading up the most up to date info or was RS wrong? Might not hurt to double check. Is there anyone that looks like her in any of our pics?

Abbey Fontaine‏ @MissFonta
MY SISTERS ROOMMATE IS DATING NICK ON THE BACHELOR RIGHT NOW [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Karli Gaines - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Karli Gaines - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:31 pm

The anti-gravity 1-1 girl named "Vanessa"  looks like her twin to me scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pics previously posted in forum.

If she is there, this could possibly be her in WI.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BUT if she was on the show she was eliminated according to activity on her Facebook - Sept 20 then Oct 10 to present

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:01 pm

^^ I'm pretty sure the one circled is Taylor Nolan. And I do not think that is her in the article since that girl's name was "Vanessa" acc to the magazine site. But still a chance she did end up on the show.

Oh also, her facebook says she updated her picture 13 hrs ago, so she is eliminated if she was ever there, imo.

Also she has posts from Oct 10 forward. But it looks like she moved to LA right around the time filming started. She has a going away party post Sept 18 with pics.

Her Tweet Sept 28. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok last thing, looks like she had a BF up until at least April. Lots of pics with this guy.

Ok- so After some investigation. I think that her friends are joking, with the tweet someone posted. If you go through her Instagram. A couple of her friends are commenting on her pics with "OMG are you on the Bachelor" and making sarcastic comments. I do not think she is on. I think they are joking around/ making fun of fans who keep asking her that. JMO. For Example
@hannahwentpee is her friend acc to the comments on that pic, but joking saying "follow back". Other sarcastic comments by her friends too.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:31 pm

yes  She's been active on Twitter throughout October.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for sleuthing and checking on it. bestbud!  

I didn't have time this morning, but I wanted to post it before I forgot or lost the tweet.  Just in case it proved to be accurate.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:14 pm

She is not listed in the bio's. Thread locked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Karli Gaines - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Mr Write
Duke702
Lennoxcolinrolland
Alanna
limoncello