SELECT CONTENT

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:47 am

She would look SO good with Luke, JMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:48 am

california90 wrote:She would look SO good with Luke, JMO.

I was thinking the same thing! She apparently went specifically for him, so at least there's interest on one side. Would not be surprised if this happens on BIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:40 am

hae1001 wrote:I thought she was the most beautiful shown in the promo. Her smile is stunning.

I completely agree; I am shocked she didn't make it further. Based on the preview only, she would be my favorite. I will be curious to see her personality but would have thought she would be in F4. If she is quiet, then she is not Bachelorette material. She would look great with Luke :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:06 am

She looks absolutely stunning in the promo screencap IMO.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whitney
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Chanhassen, MN

Height: 5'8"

Tattoos: No

If you could be any animal, which would you be and why? An eagle because I can see life from a different perspective

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Gisele Bündchen/Brady because she has the reputation of being a really successful model and married to Tom Brady. Smiley

Do you have a serious fear of any kind of animal? Horses

What are your favorite sports? Hockey, golf, dance, and football.

What's your biggest regret? I don't live life with regrets!

What are your favorite foods? Fresh fruits, dark chocolate, pancakes, French fries

How much do you enjoy the theater? I like going to movies but also fun to rent them at home.

What does being married mean to you? Loving, caring, communicating, supporting each other through life experiences. Also, creating our own family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:24 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
hae1001 wrote:I thought she was the most beautiful shown in the promo. Her smile is stunning.

I completely agree; I am shocked she didn't make it further.  Based on the preview only, she would be my favorite.  I will be curious to see her personality but would have thought she would be in F4.  If she is quiet, then she is not Bachelorette material.  She would look great with Luke :yes:

She and Nick probably just didn't click romantically, no matter how nice and beautiful she is.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Nick liked Whitney Fransway's Bach pic (from her profile) on IG laugh out loud Stop creeping, Nick!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:06 pm

He did? That's kind of weird. Has he been liking other girls pics too? I thought he wouldn't be allowed to follow or communicated with them.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by KT213 Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:56 pm

I noticed he actually liked a bunch of the girls posts about being on the season like Sarah, Kristina, Josephine, Brittany, Jasmine, Corinne and Astrid. I thought it was a little strange since I cant remember any past lead ever liking any girls posts until the season finished airing.

KT213

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Purely on a shallow note, I just really enjoy looking at her - she's so freakin' pretty heartglasses PINKHEART

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:07 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Whitney Fransway - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Catdwoman50
MVMom39forever
Seabear
albean99
atem