SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancing - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:07 pm

I will see how it plays out but I am starting to doubt RS's scoop that it was Vanessa who called DLo fake. The way Nick and Vanessa were sitting wrapped in each other in that new promo shot - That is not the body language of 2 people who are discussing about someone else IMO. scratch It would be very weird IMO if they were all cuddly and talking about DLo being fake at the same time. no idea
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

dancing - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 39 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Danielle L didn't follow Vanessa for many weeks, but was following everyone else. I predict something absolutely did happen. RS said that she told Nick and the rest of the women too. Nick tattled on Shawn when he/Kaitlyn were looking very cozy, so I don't think the two are mutually exclusive IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:31 pm

It's possible it didn't happen on the group date. It could have happened at the Rose Ceremony, after the 1 on 1's with Danielle and Raven and the group date. But for all we know, the producers may end up showing none of that. It's very possible, considering they're too busy with the Corinne show and Danielle doesn't make it to F4.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:04 pm

I think it was during Andi's season that Nick said he and Andi had many conversations about what was going on "in the house", that he would often "confess" to her how he was feeling (assuming also about his relationships with other guys) and therefor the "Cody situation" (about the front-runner) threw him off a bit, because he had nothing to hide from her (I'm paraphrasing, but can't source where I heard/read him say that).
So ... it is possible (presuming how similar Nick and Vanessa are) that Vanessa discussed with Nick about other girls and her relationships with them, maybe not only about Danielle L. But if they shared a room, presumably bonded (Dani L is very close to Dani M too, which leads me to believe that those 3 spent more time together), then Dani L could be affected by Vanessa's words ... whatever they might be. That said ... how she expressed herself and why is yet to be seen, if shown at all.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Sprite wrote:Well, did anyone seriously think this show would be it for her? Cause I sure didn't. I also notice that the girls are front and center as usual. I'm beginning to get a glimmer of why Vanessa may have thought she was fake.

For what it's worth, she looks like whole different person in that photo. Nothing like what I've seen her on the show. If you hadn't said it was her, I would have had no idea.
I personally don't see how going to a casting event and choosing to wear a low-cut top makes one "fake" no idea
But to each their own ... Smiley

I'm enjoying DLo's IG stories and Snaps so far - she seems like a cute/happy/bubbly person who loves her new puppy and enjoys cooking and spending time with friends and family. She seems genuine and cool to me. Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:13 pm

happygolucky wrote:I think it was during Andi's season that Nick said he and Andi had many conversations about what was going on "in the house", that he would often "confess" to her how he was feeling (assuming also about his relationships with other guys) and therefor the "Cody situation" (about the front-runner) threw him off a bit, because he had nothing to hide from her (I'm paraphrasing, but can't source where I heard/read him say that).
So ... it is possible (presuming how similar Nick and Vanessa are) that Vanessa discussed with Nick about other girls and her relationships with them, maybe not only about Danielle L. But if they shared a room, presumably bonded (Dani L is very close to Dani M too, which leads me to believe that those 3 spent more time together), then Dani L could be affected by Vanessa's words ... whatever they might be. That said ... how she expressed herself and why is yet to be seen, if shown at all.

I don't recall Nick ever saying he had convos with Andi about "the house". Re:Cody GD, Andi had to pull out details from Nick. Nick was more forthcoming with Kaitlyn. He volunteered info as well as her asking somewhat frequently.
About Danielle and Vanessa - there is a lot of lead up to some kind of tiff solely based on RS. Maybe true, maybe not. Maybe accurate in details, maybe only partially accurate. My view is that what happens between any 2 girls veers from the potential love story.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Oops, my bad, I confused everything. Maybe the experience from the 1st season taught him to be more open about it and so he spoke with Kaitlyn on the 2nd. But I do remember him saying that he wasn't hiding anything from the Bette - so, most likely he was referring to Kaitlyn now that I think.
Sorry for my disturbance. OK - back to Danielle L.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:58 pm

lleyki wrote:It's possible it didn't happen on the group date. It could have happened at the Rose Ceremony, after the 1 on 1's with Danielle and Raven and the group date. But for all we know, the producers may end up showing none of that. It's very possible, considering they're too busy with the Corinne show and Danielle doesn't make it to F4.

I do think it happened on the group date, because even the press release talks about trash talking happening during that date. It's possible it's only referring to Taylor vs. Corinne, I suppose, but that seemed more like a confrontation than trash talk. I wouldn't be surprised if that whole plot is cut or heavily edited, as the winner usually gets a very whitewashed. This seems like the Nikki (Juan Pablo) situation to me IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Has a lady on the show ever had a 1 on 1 right after getting the group date rose?  I didn't watch the episode, but it sounded like there wasn't alone time for them or was there?

lleyki wrote:It's possible it didn't happen on the group date. It could have happened at the Rose Ceremony, after the 1 on 1's with Danielle and Raven and the group date. But for all we know, the producers may end up showing none of that. It's very possible, considering they're too busy with the Corinne show and Danielle doesn't make it to F4.

The show cut out Vanessa's reaction to him having sex with Liz. Unless that meltdown was over something else? no idea

Last edited by atem on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:38 pm

IMO After that tweet, I am pretty sure we are not going to see anything regarding DLo-Vanessa tiff. It's a Corinne after party.

I personally don't see anything fake about DLo. 'Going for the experience' is actually the 'right reason' in my book since only 'going for finding love with a guy who is dating 29 other women alongside me' is crazy IMO. If they find love along the way, great! JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:54 pm

I think it's still possible that they'll show Vanessa talking to Nick about Danielle. The previews can only show so much of the narrative and the focus has been on Corinne (unfortunately), so it'd make sense for them to use her to promote the next episode. Also, if the previews heavily showed Vanessa, then the general audience would know what happened after she confronted him at the end of last episode. It would kill a bit of that suspense.

There'd also be a lot of confusion since this alleged feud between Vanessa and Danielle seemingly came out of nowhere; I'd imagine a lot of people scratching their heads, wondering if they missed something last week.

I'm hoping they'll show it, even though it may paint Vanessa in a poor light. I'd like to see what actually happened and what was said, before I take RS' interpretation of events as truth.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:01 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also find it surprising that Corrine makes it to F4 over the Danielle's specifically ... and it's even weirder IMO that she gets there without ever getting a one on one (assuming spoilers are correct).
I've read somewhere that Nick would let Danielle go after her telling him she started falling in love with him. If he didn't see any future with her it was better to let her go. Corinne is a season's clown, I think it was better to leave her in this case.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever