SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 40 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 40 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by notarose Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:20 pm

happygolucky wrote:Oops, my bad, I confused everything. Maybe the experience from the 1st season taught him to be more open about it and so he spoke with Kaitlyn on the 2nd. But I do remember him saying that he wasn't hiding anything from the Bette - so, most likely he was referring to Kaitlyn now that I think.
Sorry for my disturbance. OK - back to Danielle L.

You made me dust off my memory and I always appreciate that.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 40 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by notarose Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:24 pm

atem wrote:Has a lady on the show ever had a 1 on 1 right after getting the group date rose?  I didn't watch the episode, but it sounded like there wasn't alone time for them or was there?

lleyki wrote:It's possible it didn't happen on the group date. It could have happened at the Rose Ceremony, after the 1 on 1's with Danielle and Raven and the group date. But for all we know, the producers may end up showing none of that. It's very possible, considering they're too busy with the Corinne show and Danielle doesn't make it to F4.

The show cut out Vanessa's reaction to him having sex with Liz.  Unless that meltdown was over something else? no idea

They showed Vanessa at that cocktail party asking him if he knew beforehand if Liz was going to be coming on the show. She was the first shown talking with him.
Danielle was also shown talking with him. She reassured Nick that she had no concerns about the Liz situation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:45 pm

notarose wrote:
atem wrote:Has a lady on the show ever had a 1 on 1 right after getting the group date rose?  I didn't watch the episode, but it sounded like there wasn't alone time for them or was there?

lleyki wrote:It's possible it didn't happen on the group date. It could have happened at the Rose Ceremony, after the 1 on 1's with Danielle and Raven and the group date. But for all we know, the producers may end up showing none of that. It's very possible, considering they're too busy with the Corinne show and Danielle doesn't make it to F4.

The show cut out Vanessa's reaction to him having sex with Liz.  Unless that meltdown was over something else? no idea

They showed Vanessa at that cocktail party asking him if he knew beforehand if Liz was going to be coming on the show. She was the first shown talking with him.
Danielle was also shown talking with him.  She reassured Nick that she had no concerns about the Liz situation.

Then what was the crying about?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:58 pm

It hasn't happened yet. It's been speculated that it may have been in Bimini because other SCs of her crying have been matched to the hotel room there, but the one in the closet isn't confirmed.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:01 pm

I hope what you guys are saying is not true. I really don't want dlo to be painted badly or that will ruin her chances as becoming the bachelorette and being a fan favourite), (her and Vanessa so far are the most liked, I think Dlo gets alot of air time for a person that doesn't even make it to F4?) I hope they're not building up anything. Hopefully she leaves with grace and in all good terms. I wouldn't want Vanessa talking about dlo to nick and the public having to agree with her. That will be very sad
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:25 pm

IMO DLo will continue to get air time irrespective of any feud since Nick has his breakdown mid-season after sending her home. It wouldn't make sense if TPTB don't show their connection IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:03 pm

IMHO DLo's worst enemy in becoming the next 'Ette is her modeling history. I say her chance will be little to none. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:25 pm

I don't think she'll get it either, but Jasmine from the Canada Bachelorette had done a nude scene in a movie and she was cast. Jade has done nudity and they treat Jade/tanner like bachelor royalty. **IMO**I don't think they're as conservative as they used to be. Some of their own photo shoots they've done on the show with Chantal, ashley Hebert, and Andi were super revealing. I think that if she had finished in final four or even final six, she would have been considered, but she was just eliminated too early for it even be a chance. I think she'll be the star of BIP 4, though. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:39 pm

Lara wrote:I don't think she'll get it either, but Jasmine from the Canada Bachelorette had done a nude scene in a movie and she was cast. Jade has done nudity and they treat Jade/tanner like bachelor royalty. I don't think they're as conservative as they used to be. Some of their own photo shoots they've done on the show with Chantal, ashley Hebert, and Andi were super revealing. I think that if she had finished in final four or even final six, she would have been considered, but she was just eliminated too early for it even be a chance. I think she'll be the star of BIP 4, though. IMO.

Not to go off topic, but really? In all our sleuthing I don't remember that. Can you PM me the source. TYIA

I can't see DLo being considered at all. Her time is limited with a non important edit IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Being considered for BIP is not the same as carrying the lead role for 'Ette, IMO. By her own admission, Jade considered her past as a mistake and over. I don't think this applies to DLO. I guess we'll see.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:29 pm

Did Jade ever call it a mistake? I don't recall that. Regardless, DLo won't be considered because she was eliminated way too early, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:41 pm

She made it clear when showing her past to Chris S on the computer that she was not proud of it. So if those were not her exact words, she clearly appeared uncomfortable and what I would consider ashamed. IMO it was not her proudest moment.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever