SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 43 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 43 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:13 pm

At times, I find her stunning. She is a lovely girl, IMO. I am surprised how different her personality is coming across (for me) than what I anticipated when she stepped out of limo with that dress. I'm still shocked she chose it. It doesn't match her edit at all, IMO. You can achieve the same effect with something that doesn't look like it came straight out of a Frederick's catalog. JMO..JMO!!!
Anyway, there's no way she didn't catch Nick's eye from the get go, IMO. I even suspect he had her pegged in possible F4 first night. I hate how their edit is so chopped up to this point. But, maybe TPTB are saving the physical chemistry for her 1on1. We will see.

All this to say, as time passed Nick just never connected on a cerebral level with her. I do believe it frustrated/disappointed him according to his reaction after letting her go. I can't wait to see how he handles her. Isn't the scene where he tips table over just after her departure? Because of that, I would not count her out as Ette just yet.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 43 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mysthelma Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:39 pm

atem wrote:
limoncello wrote:
HodanG wrote:
@bachelorabc via Twitter: @viallnicholas28 and Danielle are making headlines with a one-on-one this week on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

just physical wise, they would be one of the most good looking couples out there.

She is...him, not so much.

She is beautiful, gorgeous and very attractive, Nick is sexy but not handsome. His best feature is his body

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:51 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:At times, I find her stunning. She is a lovely girl, IMO. I am surprised how different her personality is coming across (for me) than what I anticipated when she stepped out of limo with that dress. I'm still shocked she chose it. It doesn't match her edit at all, IMO. You can achieve the same effect with something that doesn't look like it came straight out of a Frederick's catalog. JMO..JMO!!!
Anyway, there's no way she didn't catch Nick's eye from the get go, IMO. I even suspect he had her pegged in possible F4 first night. I hate how their edit is so chopped up to this point. But, maybe TPTB are saving the physical chemistry for her 1on1. We will see.

All this to say, as time passed Nick just never connected on a cerebral level with her. I do believe it frustrated/disappointed him according to his reaction after letting her go. I can't wait to see how he handles her. Isn't the scene where he tips table over just after her departure? Because of that, I would not count her out as Ette just yet.

LOL you should see some of her modeling photos. They make the dress look virginal. imo There is also another dress she will wear soon on a date where the girls pop out and make multiple surprise cameo performances.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:11 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You can stand under our umbrella anytime!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dlo is actually the cutest, I agree guys they physically look great together but who would Danielle not look good with?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:20 pm

I think that Danielle was originally in Nick's F4 but her personality is nothing like what he has described he wants. I think that the crying scene with him and the girls is after he lets her go - someone I think on first instance was someone he potentially saw in the end.

I remember when they were still filming and someone mentioned her IG / twitter and there was nothing "snarky" or "witty" it was more sweet/nice. Which even though I thought she would go far pre-show did indicate maybe not his type - remembering he liked Kaitlyn/Andi in the past.

I do find her sweet although I was not vibing with her at all last episode during the cocktail party - when she said she could "definitely see herself fall in love with Nick". I dunno it did feel a little fake as they had spent like 10 min together at that point - and when they were at the GD party and Nick pulled her in for the kiss she did not appear to not want to kiss him - either she is shy or not into him IMO.

I dunno - she seems sweet, a little fake and not right for Nick IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:37 pm

^I'll have to rewatch to confirm but I don't think she said she can "definitely" see herself falling in love with him ... I recall something more along the lines of "it sounds crazy ... but I can see myself falling in love with you" which is a lot more hypothetical/noncommittal IMO. I also didn't see her not wanting to kiss him at all but I guess we all see things different (Captain Obvious, I know laugh out loud). I actually like that he made the move there by pulling her arm around his neck beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:At times, I find her stunning. She is a lovely girl, IMO. I am surprised how different her personality is coming across (for me) than what I anticipated when she stepped out of limo with that dress. I'm still shocked she chose it. It doesn't match her edit at all, IMO. You can achieve the same effect with something that doesn't look like it came straight out of a Frederick's catalog. JMO..JMO!!!

LOL you should see some of her modeling photos. They make the dress look virginal. imo There is also another dress she will wear soon on a date where the girls pop out and make multiple surprise cameo performances.

I know what you mean, but for some reason she still comes across as a nice person unlike Corrine who comes off like an idiot trying to be sexy.  Danielle just is! And that's my opinion without even seeing her modeling photos.

I think the poster is right that Nick flips over the table after letting her go.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Maybe she is shy and finds it easier or less intimidating to express herself through her wardrobe. I'll give her a break (exception being m&g dress) because I'm sure most men if not all give her oiglie eyes when she's modeling half dressed. I get it.

I am rarely impressed with m&g gowns so I'm not picking on her. I have to go way back to Ashley Rosenbaum on Brad's season to remember a gown that stood out. I'm not a fan of gold but I loved her dress at Brad's m&g. She was just adorable in it, IMO. I'll add one more for Ashley, her pale pink gown with feathers/lace  at her own FRC. LOVED IT!!! IMO, she knocked it out of the park with that one. Sorry, off topic. I just got carried away remembering how much I loved Ashley's FRC gown.

Okay, back to Danielle who appears to be (SO FAR) a sweetie.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Who likes the pool party idea better than cocktail party? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This makes me happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Does nick really flip the table when she leaves? IMO that's actually so cute!! That shows to me that nick really did see something Dlo and he was gutted it didn't work out sad which is really sad to me. What episode does Dlo get eliminated? I don't think my heart can bear it especially after seeing their 1 on 1
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 pm

I think she has a history of dressing similar to her M&G. Nothing wrong with that.
If you have time start at about page 5 of this thread and move forward.
There is a youtube that I can't bring over showing her and Nick and their upcoming date. There are multiple nip slips.
Some of her modeling photos were too risqué to post on this forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote: I think she has a history of dressing similar to her M&G. Nothing wrong with that.
If you have time start at about page 5 of this thread and move forward.
There is a youtube that I can't bring over showing her and Nick and their upcoming date. There are multiple nip slips.
Some of her modeling photos were too risqué to post on this forum.

Yeah, seems that's Nick's type. LOL Just kidding.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever