SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancing - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 53 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:32 pm

She's prob just sad she is off the show, didn't make it farther, got rejected. Sorry though, imo if he was into her she would have made it farther. She might be taking the editing personally, like oh after he let me go he started crying. But no , Nick's not dumb, he would have kept you if he wanted to. Happens all the time in real life, and there is just no explanation for why (someone acts really into a person but then changes their mind) jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

dancing - Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 53 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:14 am

Does danielle ever wear clothes that cover her boobs, i know she's a model but come on your doing an interview.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

source:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-bachelors-danielle-lombard-says-024000480.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:26 am

That looks so odd, the whole bra showing in front thing hmmm

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:44 am

She looks like she's wearing a bra and dressing gown, IMO.

It's simple, Nick wasnt feeling it with her, and realized she was getting caught up with strong feelungs, so he ended it. IMO. It happens all the time.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] looks like a robe with a bralette underneath laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:52 am

Totally ridiculous IMO. IMO it literally takes away from her as a person. She looks silly. Boobs. We all have them. Get over it DLO. You look like an a33.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:59 am

She seems so genuine and sweet in that interview IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 am

I think she sounded slightly deluded about her connection with Nick, like she still thought he might've made a mistake letting her go. I know there are women like that every season, but she didn't even make it to F6 so it's a bitty silly to me. I thought Nick explained why he was upset on the show already. She was one of the women that stood out to him since the start and who he felt hopeful about, but the more he got to know her the more it felt like she just wasn't for him and he was scared that'd happen with the other women as well. I don't see how one can read the situation as him being upset about letting her go. If he was, then he could've changed his mind and gone after her. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:41 am

Perhaps she has always been the one to break off a relationship so this was a first for her? Hard to know.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:01 pm

I think she is entitled to feel emotional because she lived it. I haven't been on the show so I cant say she should have gotten over it. Her interview makes me believe something really went down with her and Vanessa because she mentioned something about people saying things to the effect she wasn't there for NIck. Maybe her gripe is that this may have caused Nick to have a sudden change of heart, who knows?
And also there must have been 2 factions in that house. Vanessa and Taylor's crew( for lack of a different word) and the other crew.
She will be okay, Nick chose Vanessa as he could only choose one woman but as I always say...there are millions of other men out there and the Bachelor world is just a ridiculously tiny part of the world. IMO

And I always remind myself that the Bachelor choosing one woman over the other doesn't mean that the chosen woman is better than the rest, it just means she is the Bachelor's choice.

Danielle I am sure is an accomplished woman in her own rights and she isnt Nick's cup of tea but will be someone else's choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:12 pm

I don't think they were very close in the house but it is nice to see the support.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA that's very considerate of Rachel, a simple statement like that is very sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever