SELECT CONTENT

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 7 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:15 pm

IMO she will be the Britt that all the girls are jealous of. I could also see her being the mean girl like Olivia/Courtney- wrong reasons girl. I'd be really surprised if she is portrayed as nice. jmo.

And I find it hard to believe she had NO IDEA that the dress would be that much of a problem. She barely seemed to fix it right away. And couldn't she have asked a producer for advice on what to wear or help with the situation.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 7 Empty Re: Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by poohbear Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:36 pm

So is her last name Lo or Lombard? why two different last name?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:53 pm

Her last name is Lombard and I guess Lo is stage/professional name.
Maybe she wants Nick to KNOW her better, hence the boobgate.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:13 pm

poohbear wrote:So is her last name Lo or Lombard? why two different last name?

I believe her full name is Danielle Louise Lombard. The 'Lo' probably comes from her middle name. She probably goes by 'Danielle Lo' as a stage name. Lombard is her last name.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:17 pm

casjacknick wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Apparently she wore a dress on her date last night (acc to RS and his video) , that kept exposing herself and everyone could see. ugh trashy imo.
Yeah I unfortunately chose to watch said video and saw the boobage. I was actually expecting a sluttier looking dress considering I read there would be a nip slip. It didn't look that trashy to me actually. It seemed like maybe she didn't understand the limits of dancing and the dress. Also tape. Either she used the tape and it failed or she didn't and she should have. Anyway, I thought the dress would be worse considering. Also, I would be mortified if that happened to me on a date, especially in front of so many people AND cameras, so if she can move past it and continue the date... good for her? I just wonder if they will cut it out completely or blur/black box it. I imagine if they want her as Ette or she's final one they will probably cut it out (unless it effects the rest of the date) if she's MOT or the villain I'm sure they'll want to keep it in. Pun intended.

Ha! Maybe they'll give her the permanent black box on her chest like they did with Jillian's butt. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:18 pm

Duke702 wrote:Apparently she wore a dress on her date last night (acc to RS and his video) , that kept exposing herself and everyone could see. ugh trashy imo.

IMO it was a wardrobe malfunction. She was dancing, gyrating on the dance floor. They were nipple shots. Most humans have nipples. I saw a man walking down a main street today with his jeans rolled up, shirtless and shoeless. He was far more gross, believe me. It's not as if she mooned everyone intentionally with her breasts. JMOAA. I have seen far trashier when it comes to this show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:21 pm

Great job everyone! clapping! Sleuthing at it's finest! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:44 pm

She was on a YouTube reality show before

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:16 pm

^^ pre implants and nose job. She looks diff.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:22 pm

^ She looks completely different in both of those YouTube caps. She looks like Nick Lachey's wife in the second one IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:23 pm

Wait! That's not her in the second cap!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ She looks completely different in both of those YouTube caps. She looks like Nick Lachey's wife in the second one IMO.

IMO that second pic is someone else ...as Danielle Lo has a mole on the top of her left side lip and second YouTube pic the girl doesn't ...I don't think she would get rid of it question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle Lo (Lombard) - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+66
dw_a_mom
TrishB
AllAboutLove
emusha
MVMom39forever