SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:50 am

Ash2214 wrote:It's funny because everyone knows about how close JoJo is to Becca, but she was also very close to LB and Jen. She spent NYE with those two last year and hung out with LB in Dallas quite a few times before filming for the bachelorette started.

JoJo had mentioned that she was close to Becca from the first night, but she was actually roomies with Jen while filming until Jen got the boot. She was friendly with Lauren H too. She said in a podcast that JoJo was the mother of the house and the sweetest, most gentle person she's ever met. It's too bad they all couldn't hang out.
Yep! JoJo was obviously closest to Becca. But she's was second and third closest to Jen and LB (from my sleuthing skills.) It also seems JoJo might have had something to do with setting LB up with her boyfriend, going by a comment she left under her pic a few weeks ago IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:23 am

Ladybug82 wrote:These two and their normalness make me smile.  Happy to see them so happy.  PINKHEART
They're so ridiculously, surprisingly normal and also, so cute heartbeat Last snap of the night had them back at the hotel, sharing a pillow laugh out loud What a sweet, soft Baddy:

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Image19

And I hadn't heard the comments that Jo was the mother of the house but that sounds exactly like our girl. I haven't seen anything posted anywhere ever that she's anything but the sweetest person although she's so hot and stylish, you'd think she would be the opposite just looking at her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:54 am

Here's a picture with them and the guys they were hanging with last night:

https://instagram.com/p/BLnKLsKlCYO/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:55 am

Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:These two and their normalness make me smile.  Happy to see them so happy.  PINKHEART
They're so ridiculously, surprisingly normal and also, so cute heartbeat Last snap of the night had them back at the hotel, sharing a pillow laugh out loud What a sweet, soft Baddy:

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Image19

And I hadn't heard the comments that Jo was the mother of the house but that sounds exactly like our girl. I haven't seen anything posted anywhere ever that she's anything but the sweetest person although she's so hot and stylish, you'd think she would be the opposite just looking at her laugh out loud

Recently, I haven't been posting much but thank you all for the updates on our favorite couple! And I have to say I love the way baddy looks at her in this picture. He's such a softie when Jo is concerned heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:15 am

From various tweets and IG comments it's really obvious that these two are people person. They take time to talk and get to know their fans. Below tweet is heartwarming.

Jennifer Grant ‏@JGrant1977  4h
@JoelleFletcher thank you & @JRodgers11 for FaceTime my daughter tonight you made her night

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 31 Cu4GuDiXEAAmWvg
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:35 am

Another pic with friends.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLoBS4ejypg

The weekend squad by @grahambamthankyoumam
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 am

Every person that met them this weekend, which was a whole lot, has raved about how sweet and nice they were. They were bombarded with people so to not hear a single bad thing about them is impressive IMO. They even made new friends! laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:57 am

Ash2214 wrote:Every person that met them this weekend, which was a whole lot, has raved about how sweet and nice they were. They were bombarded with people so to not hear a single bad thing about them is impressive IMO. They even made new friends! laugh out loud
I wonder how nice and patient (for this long and with all these fangirls and moms) Baddy would be if he was there alone laugh out loud but I think being near her really does make him a big softie (usually).

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Jordan and JoJo dancing with a fan:

https://twitter.com/linabuzz1/status/787673006533476353

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:55 pm

JoJo's gonna get chummy with one of the RHOD.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sweptfringe Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo's gonna get chummy with one of the RHOD.. laugh out loud
Who are they? I noticed her and Torry deVitto of (pretty little liars )started following each other today. Wonder if they met this weekend.
sweptfringe
sweptfringe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:03 pm

sweptfringe wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo's gonna get chummy with one of the RHOD.. laugh out loud
Who are they? I noticed her and Torry deVitto of (pretty little liars )started following each other today. Wonder if they met this weekend.
Real Housewives of Dallas, specifically this one: https://www.instagram.com/melissagorga/?hl=en and this one: https://twitter.com/stephhollman

I can see them being friends and Jo loving joining this social circle in Dallas. I don't see her ever being on the show though and I def don't see her Baddy as one of the long suffering, put-upon and put-down husbands they typically feature here. She has the wrong f1 for that laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh