SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:43 pm

laugh out loud More of when they were laying on the bathroom floor in this video. Becca and JoJo's friendship is that of a ride or die.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMRhUd0gusa/?hl=en

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:52 pm

BE STILL MY HEART, HIS IG POST AHH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:58 pm

^ SO AMAZING! "best thing to ever happen to me." Here's the link for now:

https://instagram.com/p/BMSBBNKjvmd/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:59 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mullet wig wearing, ice cream cone munching, snap chat filter goofing, nighttime mask FaceTime sesh screen shot'ing, power ranger costume partying, morning hike crushing, nacho mountain loving, ocean view sunbathing, best friend couldn't live without her best thing that ever happened to me love of my life @joelle_fletcher you deserve the world and I'm going to keep trying to give you all of it! The first of many birthdays to honor (and tease) the unbelievable human being you are (taco) (world) #grammar by @jrodgers11

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 55 1f49c

pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 55 8367-910 pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 55 I_got_13 pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:59 pm

Aww he's sooo sweet with her and sooo hilarious heartbeat laugh out loud Glad she is okay being teased (by him).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:22 pm

Jo's response: This. You. I love you so very, very much (love emojis)

Seriously so sweet. I love following these babes, it's a sugar high laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:24 pm

^ Hey, he posted some pics we haven't seen before! The mud mask FaceTime laugh out loud and the one where she's caught off guard laugh out loud So Cute.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:36 pm

Per Becca's snaps, they're all out with her family. She's got a cake with sparklers going off on top laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Per Becca's snaps, they're all out with her family. She's got a cake with sparklers going off on top laugh out loud
And she and Baddy are sharing a piece of cotton candy ala Lady and the Tramp laugh out loud Jo looks so happy surrounded by all her loved ones Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:54 pm

And Becca said how romantic giggling . Was Jordan kissing Jojo in her latest snap? I only heard sounds of several kisses and Jo saying something which I don't understand pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 55 3806527698 .

Jordan's IG captions are the best and loved his bday message to Jojo.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:00 am

They are sooo cute! I hope it never stops.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:06 am

Isabel123 wrote:And Becca said how romantic giggling . Was Jordan kissing Jojo in her latest snap? I only heard sounds of several kisses and Jo saying something which I don't understand pumprules - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 55 3806527698 .

Jordan's IG captions are the best and loved his bday message to Jojo.
Yep!! It sounded like he was kissing her face while Jackson hung out near them in that last snap laugh out loud heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+30
missnana
SafronSahara
traveler90
justcallmegranny
Sammy_smithh